Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forum with the directors 13:31 - Jan 7 with 5803 viewsjudd

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/01/forum-with-the-directors/

Just the directors then? Which I think is how it should be.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Forum with the directors on 16:24 - Jan 7 with 3128 viewsEllDale

Under Chatham House rules?
Forum with the directors on 16:26 - Jan 7 with 3117 viewsjudd

Forum with the directors on 16:24 - Jan 7 by EllDale

If the Trust member questions are asked anonymously then perhaps so

Poll: What is it to be then?

Forum with the directors on 16:30 - Jan 7 with 3100 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Forum with the directors on 16:24 - Jan 7 by EllDale

surely,Marquis of Queensbury Rules.
Forum with the directors on 16:30 - Jan 7 with 3083 viewsaleanddale

A week tonight then!

It will be interesting.

I am away on Holiday next week but I have every confidence the Trust will have all the questions ready that we would want an answer to.
Forum with the directors on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 3016 views442Dale

Forum with the directors on 16:30 - Jan 7 by aleanddale

A week tonight then!

It will be interesting.

I am away on Holiday next week but I have every confidence the Trust will have all the questions ready that we would want an answer to.

It’s the answers and, more importantly, the actions as a result that are more important than any questions.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Forum with the directors on 18:26 - Jan 7 with 2855 viewsShun

Isn’t this the same night as the fans’ forum? Are the events combined?
Forum with the directors on 18:35 - Jan 7 with 2808 viewsMoonyDale

Forum with the directors on 18:26 - Jan 7 by Shun

This is it I think Shun, No Hill is the way I read it just the directors. Apologies if I'm wrong...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Forum with the directors on 18:37 - Jan 7 with 2804 viewsTVOS1907

Forum with the directors on 18:26 - Jan 7 by Shun

It’s the same event.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Forum with the directors on 18:41 - Jan 7 with 2789 viewsShun

Forum with the directors on 18:35 - Jan 7 by MoonyDale

This is it I think Shun, No Hill is the way I read it just the directors. Apologies if I'm wrong...

Ah I see. I was wondering how this was different to the already-planned event, thanks.
Forum with the directors on 18:46 - Jan 7 with 2771 viewsmightydale

Forum with the directors on 18:35 - Jan 7 by MoonyDale

That the way I read it,

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Forum with the directors on 19:10 - Jan 7 with 2692 views100notout

Many have suspected it for a long time but its now official - "#teamrochdale" is dead.

It was on every month's page in last years calendar - doesn't appear once in this years.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Forum with the directors on 19:20 - Jan 7 with 2649 viewsMoonyDale

Forum with the directors on 18:41 - Jan 7 by Shun

Ah I see. I was wondering how this was different to the already-planned event, thanks.

It's going to be a pretty half hearted event with just the directors, no questions regarding team selections , injuries, players in and those who have gone out. what plans does the manager have to address our form or lack of it. Looks like it will be the same questions Col has already asked and no doubt will get the same responses...

Forum with the directors on 19:40 - Jan 7 with 2591 viewsroccydaleian

Forum with the directors on 19:20 - Jan 7 by MoonyDale

It's going to be a pretty half hearted event with just the directors, no questions regarding team selections , injuries, players in and those who have gone out. what plans does the manager have to address our form or lack of it. Looks like it will be the same questions Col has already asked and no doubt will get the same responses...

Moony, the questions you want answering could be asked every week, we can’t have a forum every week, but we can ask why the things you want to know , why isn’t the information given to the fans, are there reasons for lack of information, if so what are they? Does the new regime plan on giving more info to the fans, or will it still be left to the manager?
Forum with the directors on 19:46 - Jan 7 with 2568 views442Dale

Forum with the directors on 19:40 - Jan 7 by roccydaleian

Moony, the questions you want answering could be asked every week, we can’t have a forum every week, but we can ask why the things you want to know , why isn’t the information given to the fans, are there reasons for lack of information, if so what are they? Does the new regime plan on giving more info to the fans, or will it still be left to the manager?

The new board answered a question around this subject when meeting the Trust last week:

<<“Discussions took place as to what the club could do to improve levels of communication with the supporters with regards to both on and off the field matters. It had previously been stated by ourselves is that one of the issues that exists is that supporters are completely in the dark about the work that takes place at the club, and such silence will inevitably lead to an escalation of rumours and negativity. The club agreed that this is something that needs to be looked at and would work on, though they acknowledged that the forthcoming Fans Forum was one example of addressing this communication.”>>

“looked at and will work on”. Will that happen? Many of us are tyred of waiting for such things to actually change.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 19:47]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Forum with the directors on 19:55 - Jan 7 with 2511 viewsTVOS1907

So Moony doesn't need to send in any questions, as it seems you've already got some.

Forum with the directors on 19:57 - Jan 7 with 2503 viewskiwidale

Forum with the directors on 19:20 - Jan 7 by MoonyDale

Spot on Moony but a wise decision has been taken. It still has the potential for chaos but Hill's presence would have inflamed some hot heads. Can you imagine the atmosphere if the fans from behind the dugout who Hill mouthed off at turned up.

This is not the time for bickering.

Forum with the directors on 20:04 - Jan 7 with 2468 viewsroccydaleian

Forum with the directors on 19:46 - Jan 7 by 442Dale

The new board answered a question around this subject when meeting the Trust last week:

<<“Discussions took place as to what the club could do to improve levels of communication with the supporters with regards to both on and off the field matters. It had previously been stated by ourselves is that one of the issues that exists is that supporters are completely in the dark about the work that takes place at the club, and such silence will inevitably lead to an escalation of rumours and negativity. The club agreed that this is something that needs to be looked at and would work on, though they acknowledged that the forthcoming Fans Forum was one example of addressing this communication.”>>

“looked at and will work on”. Will that happen? Many of us are tyred of waiting for such things to actually change.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 19:47]

Aye I appreciate that 442, that’s why I added if there were any specific reasons why we don’t get told certain things.
Also, reading some of the comments on FB, people are dismissing the forum as a PR stunt and we won’t get told anything we don’t already know. Well there certainly is a touch of PR in this obviously, but I think it’s a great opportunity for fans to try and get their questions answered directly. It’s simple really, if you don’t ask, you don’t get.
Forum with the directors on 20:05 - Jan 7 with 2455 viewsroccydaleian

Forum with the directors on 19:55 - Jan 7 by TVOS1907

So Moony doesn't need to send in any questions, as it seems you've already got some.

How on earth have I suggested that?
Forum with the directors on 20:07 - Jan 7 with 2442 viewsTVOS1907

Forum with the directors on 20:05 - Jan 7 by roccydaleian

How on earth have I suggested that?

Because you listed a load of potential questions in your post.

Forum with the directors on 20:10 - Jan 7 with 2425 viewsroccydaleian

Forum with the directors on 20:07 - Jan 7 by TVOS1907

Because you listed a load of potential questions in your post.

Er, he might have different things to ask.
Forum with the directors on 20:13 - Jan 7 with 2400 viewsTVOS1907

Forum with the directors on 20:10 - Jan 7 by roccydaleian

Er, he might have different things to ask.

Or more.

Forum with the directors on 20:18 - Jan 7 with 2377 viewsroccydaleian

Forum with the directors on 20:13 - Jan 7 by TVOS1907

Or more.

Hopefully loads.
Forum with the directors on 20:23 - Jan 7 with 2351 viewsJames1980

Perhaps the one question would be to address the Pachyderm.
Is it a case the board don't want to sack Hill, or they simply can't afford to sack Hill?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Forum with the directors on 20:25 - Jan 7 with 2331 viewsMoonyDale

Roccy they are pretty much the questions Col asked....There are only three question I would ask the directors but I can almost guarantee there would be no answer, 1 Was CD pushed or did he walk...2 Rumours abound that we are skint is that correct and 3 If we were not skint and Keith didn't have a 5 year deal would he still be here....I somehow doubt any of those would get and answer..And some will say why should they...

Forum with the directors on 20:26 - Jan 7 with 2320 viewsmightydale

Forum with the directors on 20:23 - Jan 7 by James1980

Perhaps the one question would be to address the Pachyderm.
Is it a case the board don't want to sack Hill, or they simply can't afford to sack Hill?

Might be sacked by Monday if lose on Saturday, hense why not invited to the fourm. Just saying

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024