Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conspiracy Unfolding....... 19:46 - Jan 2 with 18480 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

1) The board wanted to sack Hill, Dunphy wouldn't allow this under his Chairmanship, so has gone.

2) Hill knows of the wishes of the new board via Dunphy and a deal has been stuck that if Hill raises/Cuts from the remainder of this seasons budget £400,000 this January, he will be paid off in full.

3) No worthwhile training is currently taking place as the atmosphere at the club is so toxic.

So at present, the payoffometer is at :-

AC - £150,000
BM - £ 30,000
SH - £ 40,000

Watch this space on :-

DP - £60,000
AW - Pay off half of his remaining contract £30,000
CA - £40,000

So that would leave about £50,000 left to find in January.

Makes absolute sense, Hilly gets the pay off he deserves, no financial burden to the club, the new manager has room to shape shift the rest of the squad.

Can anyone come up with a better one :-)

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 21:36 - Jan 2 with 3547 viewsrochedale

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 20:57 - Jan 2 by nicknick

deleted.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 21:06]

Oh balls, logged on too late to see what this was that’s been deleted!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 21:39 - Jan 2 with 3509 viewsjudd

Conspiracy theory #10.

Chris Dunphy cannot fathom out the goalkeeper rotation policy so resigned to become the next Brexit Secretary, guaranteed an easier life.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 21:44 - Jan 2 with 3431 viewsnicknick

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 21:39 - Jan 2 by judd

Conspiracy theory #10.

Chris Dunphy cannot fathom out the goalkeeper rotation policy so resigned to become the next Brexit Secretary, guaranteed an easier life.

😂😂
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 21:58 - Jan 2 with 3317 viewsjudd

Or, isnt there a new James Bond about to be announced?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:38 - Jan 2 with 3145 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 20:32 - Jan 2 by nicknick

Let’s just wait and see.... I don’t like talking about people’s jobs but things have not been right for a long time....

Fook off chalky.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:40 - Jan 2 with 3122 viewsJames1980

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:38 - Jan 2 by BigDaveMyCock

Fook off chalky.

Chalky DJs in at the Ratcliffe

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:41 - Jan 2 with 3118 viewsD_Alien

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 20:27 - Jan 2 by KenBoon

Conspiracy #2

1) We've not been any good at defending for nearly two seasons now. For some unknown reason Hill decided to introduce these gremlins to the goalkeeping area with decisions and man management that is baffling.

2) Hill brought in some absolute donkeys in the summer and unusually for him some who are on a last-contract and sadly are playing to the reputation these type of signings can have, rather than the likes of, say, Richard Jobson.

3) The deep state have interfered with the water to the ground. They've put herbicides in to turn the frogs gay. These frogs kill the pitch so the deep state can build a secret bunker below the pitch. It should only have been a one season issue but they had to kill the pitch again this year because a flower display has been built over the entrance so they're locked out (and one builder is locked in, but he has an algorithm that steals all the pies so he doesn't starve. This year, after being told to save water during the hot dry summer, the deep state turned the herbicide injector off. Then when it started pissing it down again they put the wrong one back in. This doesn't kill the pitch and instead released an odour that infected the brain and caused footballers and coaches to make silly decisions. When they put the correct one back in (Atrazine) the frogs had turned into hipsters and never reacted to it since it was so commonly known. They tried it on worms but they just turned to sand. If they start digging up the pavement behind the Sandy Lane end then it's 100% confirmation that this is true.

If KH is found wandering around in the grounds on t' other side of the road, he's definitely lost the plot
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 22:45]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:43 - Jan 2 with 3100 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:40 - Jan 2 by James1980

JD (Jim Davidson) not DJ.

Login to get fewer ads

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:47 - Jan 2 with 3062 viewsjudd

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:40 - Jan 2 by James1980

Drinks J2Os

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:52 - Jan 2 with 3035 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 21:58 - Jan 2 by judd

Or, isnt there a new James Bond about to be announced?

Just a rumour, I shouldn’t really, I can’t reveal my sources.

It’s Christopher Biggins.

When he’s finished playing Mother Goose at Bradford Alambra.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 22:53]

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:58 - Jan 2 with 2992 viewsdalebound

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 19:58 - Jan 2 by fitzochris

How about...

There was a decision to increase the playing budget this season, to ensure we didn’t endure a repeat of last season’s league performance.

This decision was not unanimous and caused further unrest when some perceived Hill to have used the said budget to “reward players who almost saw us relegated with pay rises”, as well as bringing in two players on contracts that surpass market value/length based on age. It would seem Hill now feels those players have let him down.

We are also making a significant financial contribution to Zach Clough’s loan, which wouldn’t be so bad if he’d had the impact everybody thought he would.

The above led to a stark assessment of our finances and, even before we bowed out of the FA Cup, the need to trim the squad and secure a transfer fee was identified as a way of getting us back into some model of operational sustainability. Again, this decision was not unanimous and we are now where we are in terms of serving board members.

In short, it is believed, by some, that Hill has developed a messiah complex and thinks himself untouchable. In truth, his radical personnel changes from match to match and the obscure reasoning behind his training sessions (when he actually attends them) is only serving to alienate board members, players and supporters alike.

Just a theory, mind.

would love to know how you get this information you have been posting? is it someone who has left the club recently and wants to cause a bit of trouble now they have gone?
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 23:00 - Jan 2 with 2972 viewsjudd

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:52 - Jan 2 by BigDaveMyCock

Just a rumour, I shouldn’t really, I can’t reveal my sources.

It’s Christopher Biggins.

When he’s finished playing Mother Goose at Bradford Alambra.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 22:53]

Can't see him replacing Hilly tbf, tbh

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 23:00 - Jan 2 with 2970 viewsfitzochris

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:58 - Jan 2 by dalebound

would love to know how you get this information you have been posting? is it someone who has left the club recently and wants to cause a bit of trouble now they have gone?

It’s just a theory, like the title of the thread.

Unless you know different?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 23:21 - Jan 2 with 2881 viewsColDale

There isn't half some rumours doing the rounds at the moment, with the vast majority being done to destabilise the club. There's half truths, quarter truths and never seen the truth in million years, with. People read into a word or like on twitter, and it's classed as gospel. People speculate and again it's treated as fact.

Undoubtedly the club can be much more proactive to prevent the speculation as I alluded to earlier. Stuff like sitting on the Cannon story when it's already been confirmed by Pompey will only add to the belief of being kept in the dark and then people start putting two and two together.

Please take some personal responsibility with stuff you're sticking on here. Im sure some stuff has more than a grain of truth behind it, whilst others are firmly in the land of make believe.
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 23:33 - Jan 2 with 2824 viewsjudd

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 23:21 - Jan 2 by ColDale

There isn't half some rumours doing the rounds at the moment, with the vast majority being done to destabilise the club. There's half truths, quarter truths and never seen the truth in million years, with. People read into a word or like on twitter, and it's classed as gospel. People speculate and again it's treated as fact.

Undoubtedly the club can be much more proactive to prevent the speculation as I alluded to earlier. Stuff like sitting on the Cannon story when it's already been confirmed by Pompey will only add to the belief of being kept in the dark and then people start putting two and two together.

Please take some personal responsibility with stuff you're sticking on here. Im sure some stuff has more than a grain of truth behind it, whilst others are firmly in the land of make believe.

Col,.I am sure that you can see that advice has been given already on this thread, and acted upon, in terms of what might have been deemed not exact.
I do not think there is anyone currently posting whose primary or even sole aim is to destabilise the club.
I think there is an expression of concern aimed at several levels, because change does breed fear, as much as awful team performances generate manager out sentiments expressed rather strongly.
Now, in the interests of continuity, I have it on absolute bullshit authority that the chairman will next be seen getting his hair cut by Audrey Roberts on his way to taking over Weatherfield County.
You disbelieve it here first...

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 00:03 - Jan 3 with 2716 viewsfitzochris

I think I have been irresponsible with some of the stuff I’ve shared and a hypocrite into the bargain. It’s only because I care about the club, though.

I’m saying no more on this now.

Hopefully the fans’ forum provides all the enlightenment the supporters deserve.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 00:36 - Jan 3 with 2654 viewsSandyman

Last May we were looking at watches and smartphones after a game where we were all 100% Dale at a very desperate time. Yes, it shouldn't have got to that stage following some shocking managerial decisions and bad games, but we were there and we made the great escape. Ace.
I thought everybody concerned would've learned a lesson.
Seemingly not, and the rumours, bad results, boardroom gossip and upheavals, player unhappiness, players leaving on bad terms and increasing defensive woes that defy belief ensue, to the point where the 100% Dale from the fanbase of that day in May has gone right down the tubes.
Time for some blood and guts honesty from the powers that be at Spotland. Leaving it until a forum in 2 weeks is like May delaying the Brexit agreement defeat - it will serve no purpose.
What have we actually heard about all this from the recently appointed CEO and Chairman? Nowt. Are they so removed from reality that consecutive 0-4 5-0 defeats don't really matter on top of our defensive frailties, and that the loss of a very well respected Chairman is of no consequence?
I'm beginning to suspect that there are a few people at RAFC on ego trips / power trips for their own personal gratification and that the purpose of the club and its supporters are being left behind. If they have the best interests of RAFC at heart, they will speak now, not in 11 days time. If they don't, we can all come to our own conclusions.
UP THE DALE
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 04:01 - Jan 3 with 2523 viewsnordenblue

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 00:36 - Jan 3 by Sandyman

Last May we were looking at watches and smartphones after a game where we were all 100% Dale at a very desperate time. Yes, it shouldn't have got to that stage following some shocking managerial decisions and bad games, but we were there and we made the great escape. Ace.
I thought everybody concerned would've learned a lesson.
Seemingly not, and the rumours, bad results, boardroom gossip and upheavals, player unhappiness, players leaving on bad terms and increasing defensive woes that defy belief ensue, to the point where the 100% Dale from the fanbase of that day in May has gone right down the tubes.
Time for some blood and guts honesty from the powers that be at Spotland. Leaving it until a forum in 2 weeks is like May delaying the Brexit agreement defeat - it will serve no purpose.
What have we actually heard about all this from the recently appointed CEO and Chairman? Nowt. Are they so removed from reality that consecutive 0-4 5-0 defeats don't really matter on top of our defensive frailties, and that the loss of a very well respected Chairman is of no consequence?
I'm beginning to suspect that there are a few people at RAFC on ego trips / power trips for their own personal gratification and that the purpose of the club and its supporters are being left behind. If they have the best interests of RAFC at heart, they will speak now, not in 11 days time. If they don't, we can all come to our own conclusions.
UP THE DALE

A spot on post, silence provides a perfect platform for gossip, again something the club's happy to allow to happen.

If certain fans have the chance the forum could well be an very uncomfortable night for a few folk higher up the tree, and rightly so...
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 08:29 - Jan 3 with 2294 viewsDaleiLama

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 04:01 - Jan 3 by nordenblue

A spot on post, silence provides a perfect platform for gossip, again something the club's happy to allow to happen.

If certain fans have the chance the forum could well be an very uncomfortable night for a few folk higher up the tree, and rightly so...

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 08:52 - Jan 3 with 2224 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which posts are make believe and which are partly true?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 08:55 - Jan 3 with 2210 viewsrochdaleriddler

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 23:00 - Jan 2 by judd

Can't see him replacing Hilly tbf, tbh

He’d be better sorting a big man at the back

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 09:17 - Jan 3 with 2133 viewssmaclad1

Cock-up or conspiracy? I'll go for cock-up anytime. The business plan's gone tits up, the results have gone tits up, there's been a number of coincidental happenings at the same time. The period between CD's retirement announcement and him actually leaving left the gap for the 'conspiracy' to grow - should have been a clean break. Our recycled Chief Exec - was his appointment with immediate effect, or has he only taken the reins since 1st January - regardless, he would hardly have been in much of a position pre-new year to effect anything with CD still notionally in charge. It's unfortunate (to say the least) that the playing side has seemingly collapsed at the point of handover.
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 09:21 - Jan 3 with 2113 viewsmacro

Yes there are problems off the pitch and on but some posters on here seem to be deliberately trying to cause unrest.some of the comments by a particular poster are only aimed at causing problems. TBH he ought to stop it smacks of Tuttes dad all over again
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 09:35 - Jan 3 with 2055 viewsnordenblue

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 09:21 - Jan 3 by macro

Yes there are problems off the pitch and on but some posters on here seem to be deliberately trying to cause unrest.some of the comments by a particular poster are only aimed at causing problems. TBH he ought to stop it smacks of Tuttes dad all over again

I understand your point but maybe the problems folk are highlighting need bringing to everyones attention rather than be swept under the carpet, things have blatantly gone on and by the sound of it most of it is very underhand and sly, certain people within the club have been treated appallingly it seems....
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 9:38]
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 10:27 - Jan 3 with 1871 viewsrochdale_ranger

Some people have come out of this looking very sly and devious. But then you just have to ask yourself the question is that just business these days? would be interesting to note if they are actually going to be paid for going away games or just given travelling expenses etc. And if directors are to be paid what will their pay be based on etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024