Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conspiracy Unfolding....... 19:46 - Jan 2 with 18478 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

1) The board wanted to sack Hill, Dunphy wouldn't allow this under his Chairmanship, so has gone.

2) Hill knows of the wishes of the new board via Dunphy and a deal has been stuck that if Hill raises/Cuts from the remainder of this seasons budget £400,000 this January, he will be paid off in full.

3) No worthwhile training is currently taking place as the atmosphere at the club is so toxic.

So at present, the payoffometer is at :-

AC - £150,000
BM - £ 30,000
SH - £ 40,000

Watch this space on :-

DP - £60,000
AW - Pay off half of his remaining contract £30,000
CA - £40,000

So that would leave about £50,000 left to find in January.

Makes absolute sense, Hilly gets the pay off he deserves, no financial burden to the club, the new manager has room to shape shift the rest of the squad.

Can anyone come up with a better one :-)

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:39 - Jan 3 with 2774 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

AC - £150,000
BM - £ 30,000
SH - £ 40,000
HM - £150,000 approx

DP - £60,000
CA - £40,000

So a DP to Tranmere could see the job done :-0

Hilly to go after a 0-3 defeat on Saturday?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:46 - Jan 3 with 2723 viewsColDale

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:39 - Jan 3 by SteTsGoldenBoot

AC - £150,000
BM - £ 30,000
SH - £ 40,000
HM - £150,000 approx

DP - £60,000
CA - £40,000

So a DP to Tranmere could see the job done :-0

Hilly to go after a 0-3 defeat on Saturday?

way off the mark. Went to the club today and asked the questions that I thought needed asking following all the rumours and speculation that have circulated this week, will stick something online later or in morning on Trust website. Truth be told the vast majority of the stuff on here is a million miles from the truth to the extent where people would question the motives behind it - not so much the people posting, but the people feeding the information to them in the first place. It's not even a case of two sides to any story.
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:52 - Jan 3 with 2665 viewsSuddenLad

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:46 - Jan 3 by ColDale

way off the mark. Went to the club today and asked the questions that I thought needed asking following all the rumours and speculation that have circulated this week, will stick something online later or in morning on Trust website. Truth be told the vast majority of the stuff on here is a million miles from the truth to the extent where people would question the motives behind it - not so much the people posting, but the people feeding the information to them in the first place. It's not even a case of two sides to any story.

I hear you Col, but in all honesty you were only ever likely to get stonewalled when you asked about some of the stuff that has appeared on here, including the 'eye-opener' that was quickly deleted. You'd never get an admission to that, even if you had the balls to ask !!

I've no doubt that some of the tales about disharmony are wide of the mark, but there's no smoke without fire.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:55 - Jan 3 with 2635 viewsRAFCBLUE

Two observations there Col.

1) Where is the club's media department? Couldn't they do that.

2) What's to stop them putting out a statement around "togetherness" / Team Rochdale / Getting behind the team etc.

As I said at length a few days ago - the witch hunt against Keith Hill and the way that it has gone about on here is ridiculous to the point of scandalous.

30 points; 60 to play for. 20 needed to avoid the drop.

Get behind Keith and the players he has and chooses to have at this club. We are lucky to have him and them.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:56 - Jan 3 with 2628 viewsMoonyDale

To be honest you wouldn't expect any confirmation of any of the stories on here over the past couple of days, why would anyone admit to any of it?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:59 - Jan 3 with 2594 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Great stuff, so did Hill get a vote of confidence Col.

Also, they can say what they want but :-

Its not a happy camp in the board room or on the pitch.

Chris Dunphy was virtually snubbed by the board at his presentation.

Keith Hill does think he's untouchable and isn't training the players to be a better defensive unit.

We are in the middle of a fire sale.

So I wait with interest to see what you have been told, however way off the mark is also, way off the mark, summats not right.

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 18:05 - Jan 3 with 2532 viewsMoonyDale

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:59 - Jan 3 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Great stuff, so did Hill get a vote of confidence Col.

Also, they can say what they want but :-

Its not a happy camp in the board room or on the pitch.

Chris Dunphy was virtually snubbed by the board at his presentation.

Keith Hill does think he's untouchable and isn't training the players to be a better defensive unit.

We are in the middle of a fire sale.

So I wait with interest to see what you have been told, however way off the mark is also, way off the mark, summats not right.

With the apparent disconnect and us and them feeling between the club and the fans at the moment I wouldn't believe it if they told me today was Thursday....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 18:16 - Jan 3 with 2455 viewsD_Alien

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 17:55 - Jan 3 by RAFCBLUE

Two observations there Col.

1) Where is the club's media department? Couldn't they do that.

2) What's to stop them putting out a statement around "togetherness" / Team Rochdale / Getting behind the team etc.

As I said at length a few days ago - the witch hunt against Keith Hill and the way that it has gone about on here is ridiculous to the point of scandalous.

30 points; 60 to play for. 20 needed to avoid the drop.

Get behind Keith and the players he has and chooses to have at this club. We are lucky to have him and them.

2) Please NO! No more Team Rochdale bollocks

Start afresh with a new direction and try to get everyone behind it by all means, but no more meaningless sloganising

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 18:21 - Jan 3 with 2425 viewsjudd

Did you really ask about the Christopher Biggins rumour?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 18:22 - Jan 3 with 2420 views442Dale

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 18:16 - Jan 3 by D_Alien

2) Please NO! No more Team Rochdale bollocks

Start afresh with a new direction and try to get everyone behind it by all means, but no more meaningless sloganising

That would be progress.

The first step to solving any problem is to admit one exists in the first place. No matter where anyone stands on the manager and/or the board and/or the whole club, there is indeed a problem that has not suddenly been created.

We can only hope that is acknowledged, because only then will there will be further steps in the right direction.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 18:27 - Jan 3 with 2383 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 18:21 - Jan 3 by judd

Did you really ask about the Christopher Biggins rumour?

It’s true.

The Man With The Golden Egg.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 19:00 - Jan 3 with 2226 viewsTVOS1907

In what capacity did you go to the club to 'ask the questions that I thought needed asking'?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 19:09]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 19:06 - Jan 3 with 2199 viewsnordenblue

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 19:00 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

In what capacity did you go to the club to 'ask the questions that I thought needed asking'?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 19:09]

And further more who did Col actually speak to, the club hides a few characters
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 19:13 - Jan 3 with 2143 viewsjudd

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 18:27 - Jan 3 by BigDaveMyCock

It’s true.

The Man With The Golden Egg.

Isn't that the new James Bond fillum?

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 19:15 - Jan 3 with 2114 viewsrochdaleriddler

Can we all do that? Who should I go and see, and how would I know they were telling the truth?
Methinks the club need to make some comment about this

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 19:16 - Jan 3 with 2110 viewsdalenumber2

If the club communicated with the fans better, there wouldn't be so many 'conspiracy theories'.
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:17 - Jan 3 with 1689 viewsRAFCBLUE

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 19:16 - Jan 3 by dalenumber2

If the club communicated with the fans better, there wouldn't be so many 'conspiracy theories'.

And there is the problem.

Post an update from Col the near immediate response from the programme editor and another fan is:

* "In what capacity" was that poster asking questions.
* "Who did Col speak to"

Does it matter? Col runs this board.

I've always found the club to be open with people who make appointments or drop in.

It's quite a friendly place. There are lots of people who know someone in the club, some family members, some players, some have children or family members in the youth set-ups

When the Unofficial Fan Site is looked to for "what's going on" then the Official Fan Site needs to have a look at itself.

If this was bury we'd be laughing at the hilarity of the last four weeks since Dunphy announced he was leaving.

We be laughing even harder since we drew the first and won the second game after that announcement.

Last 5 games is P5 W2 D0 L3 - highly erratic performances and suddenly we have more conspiracies formed than a decent Neflix drama.

It's all turning out to be rather tinpot.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:25 - Jan 3 with 1642 viewsnordenblue

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:17 - Jan 3 by RAFCBLUE

Post an update from Col the near immediate response from the programme editor and another fan is:

* "Who did Col speak to"

I've always found the club to be open with people who make appointments or drop in.

It's quite a friendly place. There are lots of people who know someone in the club, some family members, some players, some have children or family members in the youth set-ups

When the Unofficial Fan Site is looked to for "what's going on" then the Official Fan Site needs to have a look at itself.

If this was bury we'd be laughing at the hilarity of the last four weeks since Dunphy announced he was leaving.

We be laughing even harder since we drew the first and won the second game after that announcement.

Last 5 games is P5 W2 D0 L3 - highly erratic performances and suddenly we have more conspiracies formed than a decent Neflix drama.

Who he actually spoke to has a massive bearing on the details he'd be provided with, that's pretty obvious I'd say... forget all these nasty "conspiracies" anyway let's just keep burying our heads in the sand and the problems will disappear don't worry your little self....
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:25 - Jan 3 with 1645 viewsTVOS1907

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:17 - Jan 3 by RAFCBLUE

* "Who did Col speak to"

I wouldn't say 1 hour 14 minutes after the event is 'immediate'.

It was a genuine question, asked as a fan rather than in any other capacity [so why that's been mentioned is a mystery], with sod all to do with alleged conspiracies.

Col said he is going to do a statement/story, so my question to him is very relevant.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 22:43]

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:43 - Jan 3 with 1569 viewsjudd

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:25 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

It was a genuine question, asked as a fan rather than in any other capacity [so why that's been mentioned is a mystery], with sod all to do with alleged conspiracies.

Col said he is going to do a statement/story, so my question to him is very relevant.

...on the Trust website, not on here.

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:46 - Jan 3 with 1549 viewsRAFCBLUE

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:25 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

After your careful initial effort and then rewrite and edit TVOS....

Why does Col, in sharing something in good faith, have to answer to you or anyone about his "capacity"?

Particularly relevant since, I imagine, Saturday's programme for the Burton game has an up-to-date comment from Keith Hill.

And as programme editor you'll have the Burton programme drafted and probably at the printers by now given this is Thursday night.

So what's Keith saying? About Bradford and Doncaster, about the fans, about transfers?

Given the ambiguity and concerns of many supporters at the moment (including yourself as you note in your post) I would have thought that an open sharing of that programme notes of the manager might unite people behind the aim of League 1 safety.

Because you'll have read that programme obviously, don't you think that it would help?

And it's an official club publication which is offers more credence in reliability than than unofficial fans forum.

Equally if there is something from the Chairman/Board or players that is in your publication then that might also help supporters.

So what does Keith Hill say? Genuine question.

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:50 - Jan 3 with 1504 viewsrochdale_ranger

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:46 - Jan 3 by RAFCBLUE

Why does Col, in sharing something in good faith, have to answer to you or anyone about his "capacity"?

Particularly relevant since, I imagine, Saturday's programme for the Burton game has an up-to-date comment from Keith Hill.

And as programme editor you'll have the Burton programme drafted and probably at the printers by now given this is Thursday night.

So what's Keith saying? About Bradford and Doncaster, about the fans, about transfers?

Given the ambiguity and concerns of many supporters at the moment (including yourself as you note in your post) I would have thought that an open sharing of that programme notes of the manager might unite people behind the aim of League 1 safety.

Because you'll have read that programme obviously, don't you think that it would help?

And it's an official club publication which is offers more credence in reliability than than unofficial fans forum.

Equally if there is something from the Chairman/Board or players that is in your publication then that might also help supporters.

Buy saturdays edition of the voice of spotland to find out.
Who’s said the club is run like a playground
Why little jack is being fooked off
And what vintage Dunphys wine was and many other fun facts.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 22:51]
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:51 - Jan 3 with 1489 viewsTVOS1907

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:46 - Jan 3 by RAFCBLUE

I'm sure there isn't a law against editing posts when extra thoughts come into one's head. Isn't that what the facility is there for?

You're right, Col doesn't have to answer to me or anybody, but me or anybody can still ask questions, can we not? He might have even texted me in confidence for all you or anyone else knows.

As for your other points, I'm not at liberty to say, I'm afraid, as content is embargoed by the club until it goes on sale.

Edit: It's also for the club to report any such words on their own website, probably in tomorrow's pre-match stuff, as those words have come from there and it's not my place to pre-empt them on an unofficial forum.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 23:01]

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:55 - Jan 3 with 1462 viewsrochdale_ranger

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:51 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

I'm sure there isn't a law against editing posts when extra thoughts come into one's head. Isn't that what the facility is there for?

You're right, Col doesn't have to answer to me or anybody, but me or anybody can still ask questions, can we not? He might have even texted me in confidence for all you or anyone else knows.

As for your other points, I'm not at liberty to say, I'm afraid, as content is embargoed by the club until it goes on sale.

Edit: It's also for the club to report any such words on their own website, probably in tomorrow's pre-match stuff, as those words have come from there and it's not my place to pre-empt them on an unofficial forum.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 23:01]

You have each other’s numbers? Sounds a bit clicky to me.
Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:55 - Jan 3 with 1461 viewsTVOS1907

Conspiracy Unfolding....... on 22:43 - Jan 3 by judd

...on the Trust website, not on here.

Yes, which will no doubt be linked on here 'almost immediately'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024