Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM Needs Help 22:06 - Mar 12 with 6018 viewsoddjob007

Fair play he’s made us much better defensively, but I got the impression that he didn’t really know what to do in the second half. Going forward we weren’t great and a little confused. Felt like an experienced coach was needed to help him out...

Otherwise a bit of a funny game. First half they looked very good, but second half was more even. Ref wasn’t brilliant either.
Since becoming a father Hendo has lost a bit of sharpness.
Kgosi was superb.
Rathbone didn’t misplace a pass.
Camps was poor.

Would love to keep BBM, but he needs some experience.

BBM Needs Help on 11:17 - Mar 13 with 1819 viewstruenorth

"he didn’t really know what to do in the second half"

Poll: BBM or relegation?

BBM Needs Help on 11:20 - Mar 13 with 1808 viewsfitzochris

BBM Needs Help on 09:09 - Mar 13 by EllDale

If people have been interviewed then they're not possible or potential candidates for the job they're candidates full stop.

Precisely.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

BBM Needs Help on 11:21 - Mar 13 with 1802 viewsMolly

BBM Needs Help on 11:15 - Mar 13 by DaleiLama

Was he at the ticket office asking for a refund afterwards too?

No, but I believe he got a speeding ticket on the M62 10 minutes before the final whistle.
BBM Needs Help on 11:29 - Mar 13 with 1770 viewsfitzochris

BBM Needs Help on 11:21 - Mar 13 by Molly

No, but I believe he got a speeding ticket on the M62 10 minutes before the final whistle.

If he ever did get the job, his programme notes would be decent - he's got a degree in professional sports writing.

BBM Needs Help on 11:33 - Mar 13 with 1758 viewsTVOS1907

BBM Needs Help on 11:07 - Mar 13 by Molly

Not a rumour, and not a Tesco sighting. He was sat a few rows behind me in the main stand last night.

Whenever a club is without a manager, you suddenly get a load of out-of-work/potential managers appearing at their games.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

BBM Needs Help on 11:43 - Mar 13 with 1717 viewsdingdangblue

BBM Needs Help on 11:33 - Mar 13 by TVOS1907

Whenever a club is without a manager, you suddenly get a load of out-of-work/potential managers appearing at their games.

Lets hope last night didn't put off Hirst too much! I suppose at the end if the day its down to how much this board are willing to pay to stay in league 1. I know nothing is guaranteed even if Hirst did take the job but they could contract him to the end of season with an incentivised deal for avoiding the drop. In money terms how much would relegation cost us? 500k? 1 million?
If they offered him 100k bonus if we avoided the drop would he be tempted?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BBM Needs Help on 15:15 - Mar 13 with 1531 viewsBFC1885

BBM Needs Help on 08:08 - Mar 13 by Ernst_Stavro

If you look at what happened t'other side of Heywood, Lowe struggled to start with because a) he had no experience, b) he had no help and c) he inherited a load of shite. It was inevitable they would go down but they got Lowe some experienced help in the form of Kelly, got rid of the shite, regrouped, and the rest, as they say, is history. What's the point of bringing someone else in now, he ain't going to work miracles with the squad he inherits in the time left. Get BBM some help, let him make changes so that it is his team going forward, and support him while he is learning his trade. There were plenty at Gigg who thought Lowe wouldn't hack it and look at them now. Give BBM some support and he might just surprise everyone.

As a neutral observer and occasional visitor on here I thought I would see what you think of BBM in his first days. I'd like him to do well with you .as I had a lot of time for him as a player with us.
I came across this item by Ernst Stavro with some good points in it and wondered why 2 people have marked it down. What he put seems ok to me. Is it marked down because he dared to show Bury in a good light. Some of you seem you would be happy being the 91 st best team in the country so long as Bury are the number 92.
BBM Needs Help on 17:19 - Mar 13 with 1341 viewselectricblue

BBM Needs Help on 11:17 - Mar 13 by fitzochris

Steve Bruce has a half decent record at Championship level and is well respected.

Wel respected he maybe and that may come from his united days but hebdoesnt quite cut it for me...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

BBM Needs Help on 17:33 - Mar 13 with 1317 viewsoff2div1

Big question Deal or No Deal.Do we extend beyond 29th of March.
BBM Needs Help on 17:46 - Mar 13 with 1291 viewsfitzochris

BBM Needs Help on 17:19 - Mar 13 by electricblue

Wel respected he maybe and that may come from his united days but hebdoesnt quite cut it for me...

Good job you’re not a club chairman then.

BBM Needs Help on 17:54 - Mar 13 with 1264 viewskel

BBM Needs Help on 17:19 - Mar 13 by electricblue

Is he another for your list of “unsuitable for Dale” then?
BBM Needs Help on 18:12 - Mar 13 with 1224 viewsShun

BBM Needs Help on 08:30 - Mar 13 by fitzochris

Yes. Somebody does have credible info that the board have actually interviewed possible candiates for the job.

Pleasing candidates or not so much?
BBM Needs Help on 18:57 - Mar 13 with 1159 viewsYorkshire_Dale

BBM Needs Help on 11:29 - Mar 13 by fitzochris

If he ever did get the job, his programme notes would be decent - he's got a degree in professional sports writing.

That's really nice to know.......will it win us anything,no.
BBM Needs Help on 19:30 - Mar 13 with 1101 viewsfitzochris

BBM Needs Help on 18:57 - Mar 13 by Yorkshire_Dale

That's really nice to know.......will it win us anything,no.

Will any of your inane comments win us anything? No.

Now get back to telling us how good Billy Kee is. I wasn’t aware.

BBM Needs Help on 19:34 - Mar 13 with 1093 viewsfitzochris

BBM Needs Help on 18:12 - Mar 13 by Shun

Pleasing candidates or not so much?

Sorry Shun. I didn’t mean to give the impression I knew who the candidates (if any) are.

I was just commenting on Electricblue’s daft question that “surely someone should know”.

Yes, surely someone should.

BBM Needs Help on 22:10 - Mar 13 with 927 viewsShun

BBM Needs Help on 19:34 - Mar 13 by fitzochris

Sorry Shun. I didn’t mean to give the impression I knew who the candidates (if any) are.

I was just commenting on Electricblue’s daft question that “surely someone should know”.

Yes, surely someone should.

Fair enough!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024