Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
radio bolton. 19:27 - Feb 11 with 105868 viewssince58

wtf is going on. last time I looked they were bottom of lge 1 yet still tonight they are
the main game lge 2 looms yet STILL they are the main game fookin stinks.
radio bolton. on 11:37 - Feb 22 with 4057 viewsmikehunt

NOBLOT could do us a big favour today.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

radio bolton. on 14:05 - Feb 22 with 3879 viewssince58

No surprise main game AGAIN. Shameful biast bbc Bolton.
radio bolton. on 18:03 - Feb 22 with 3706 viewsregjenkins

They could have done, but of course they didn't... fans appear fed up with KH to boot.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

radio bolton. on 19:04 - Feb 22 with 3588 viewssince58

radio bolton. on 18:03 - Feb 22 by regjenkins

They could have done, but of course they didn't... fans appear fed up with KH to boot.

That's what hes gonna get.
radio bolton. on 19:48 - Feb 22 with 3509 viewsJames1980

radio bolton. on 19:04 - Feb 22 by since58

That's what hes gonna get.

Why waste money sacking him now though? They ain't staying up even if J H Christ took over.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

radio bolton. on 20:17 - Feb 22 with 3454 viewsrochdaleriddler

radio bolton. on 19:48 - Feb 22 by James1980

Why waste money sacking him now though? They ain't staying up even if J H Christ took over.

That is his alter ago

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

radio bolton. on 20:42 - Feb 22 with 3434 viewssince58

radio bolton. on 19:48 - Feb 22 by James1980

Going off radio Bolton tonight he;s already been nailed to the cross.
radio bolton. on 20:58 - Feb 22 with 3387 viewsrochdaleriddler

radio bolton. on 20:42 - Feb 22 by since58

Going off radio Bolton tonight he;s already been nailed to the cross.

Bromley ?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

radio bolton. on 21:11 - Feb 22 with 3366 viewssince58

radio bolton. on 20:58 - Feb 22 by rochdaleriddler

Bromley ?

Ban BURY cross
radio bolton. on 23:44 - Feb 22 with 3251 viewsShun

radio bolton. on 18:03 - Feb 22 by regjenkins

I’m just praying the relationship becomes so wretched that he gets sacked early summer, purely so Henderson’s less likely to join them.
radio bolton. on 18:42 - Feb 23 with 3025 viewsRAFCBLUE

radio bolton. on 14:05 - Feb 22 by since58

No surprise main game AGAIN. Shameful biast bbc Bolton.

No surprise.

Wagg admitted last week that Radio Manchester have a separate deal with Bolton to cover games.

They're at home to Accy next Saturday so that will be the feature game.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

radio bolton. on 19:27 - Feb 23 with 2968 viewssince58

radio bolton. on 18:42 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

No surprise.

Wagg admitted last week that Radio Manchester have a separate deal with Bolton to cover games.

Who is paying for this deal.Is it the licence fee payer.?
radio bolton. on 19:29 - Feb 23 with 2963 viewsSuddenLad

If they have a separate deal, they should broadcast on a separate channel and let supporters of other local clubs have a fair crack of the whip. The ridiculous monopoly that Bolton Wanderers have over other local teams is shameful and indefensible.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

radio bolton. on 19:53 - Feb 23 with 2916 viewsTVOS1907

radio bolton. on 19:29 - Feb 23 by SuddenLad

If they have a separate deal, they should broadcast on a separate channel and let supporters of other local clubs have a fair crack of the whip. The ridiculous monopoly that Bolton Wanderers have over other local teams is shameful and indefensible.

And yet, when challenged on Twitter, none of commentators Liam Bradford, Bill Rice or Mike Minay mentioned this supposed deal Wagg referred to.

They are just making things up as they go along.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

radio bolton. on 20:05 - Feb 23 with 2894 viewsRAFCBLUE

radio bolton. on 19:29 - Feb 23 by SuddenLad

Thing is, it has been going on for a number of years.

In 2016, Bolton got greedy and asked for too much and Radio Manchester told them where to go.

https://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2016/08/04/bbc-unable-to-agree-deal-for-bolton-com

Subsequent, Radio Manchester open their arms to Bolton; they can't have Man United or Man City games due to the Talksport deal on Premier League rights and that leaves Wigan, Bolton, Oldham, Salford and us.

It might be worth a concerted effort for fans to get on the phone in on the pretense of asking a Dale related question to then ask Jimmy Wagg to justify it.

He squirmed when Paul did it a few weeks ago and I think as a League 2 club there will be a lot more Bolton on.

It's wrong on many, many levels.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

radio bolton. on 21:42 - Feb 23 with 2831 viewstodmordendale

Looks like the love affair with Billy Big Bollox is over the hill, so to speak,
radio bolton. on 19:34 - Feb 24 with 2604 viewsTVOS1907

radio bolton. on 18:42 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

No surprise.

I wonder if Blackpool v Bolton is commentary tomorrow night?

If so, that will be SEVEN consecutive Bolton matches that have had live commentary.

radio bolton. on 20:13 - Feb 24 with 2533 viewsBartRowou

What's laughable is that every week, without exception, they spend the first ten minutes of the programme focusing on Bolton. I'm surprised the region's Big 4 (City, United, Wigan and Dale) don't have something to say about it. It's one thing being contracted to broadcast games; it's something else to make their pathetic plight the main story. On Saturday, we had the Bolton team news, an interview with the manager and a discussion about how crap they are before any other team got a look in. Imagine if they were half decent!

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

radio bolton. on 20:28 - Feb 24 with 2506 viewsTVOS1907

radio bolton. on 20:13 - Feb 24 by BartRowou

What's laughable is that every week, without exception, they spend the first ten minutes of the programme focusing on Bolton. I'm surprised the region's Big 4 (City, United, Wigan and Dale) don't have something to say about it. It's one thing being contracted to broadcast games; it's something else to make their pathetic plight the main story. On Saturday, we had the Bolton team news, an interview with the manager and a discussion about how crap they are before any other team got a look in. Imagine if they were half decent!

This was pointed out to Bill Rice on Twitter.

He denied it.

radio bolton. on 20:36 - Feb 24 with 2484 viewsRAFCBLUE

radio bolton. on 19:34 - Feb 24 by TVOS1907

I wonder if Blackpool v Bolton is commentary tomorrow night?

If so, that will be SEVEN consecutive Bolton matches that have had live commentary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl7z/2020/02/25

Digital: Stacey finds out about Serenity Wellbeing services
FM: Blackpool vs Bolton

Lucky number 7 it is!

radio bolton. on 20:38 - Feb 24 with 2478 viewsTVOS1907

radio bolton. on 20:36 - Feb 24 by RAFCBLUE

https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p00fzl7z/2020/02/25

Digital: Stacey finds out about Serenity Wellbeing services
FM: Blackpool vs Bolton

Lucky number 7 it is!

I think I'll put the digital service on!

radio bolton. on 20:40 - Feb 24 with 2475 viewssince58

radio bolton. on 20:28 - Feb 24 by TVOS1907

This was pointed out to Bill Rice on Twitter.

He denied it.

How can he deny Bolton are crap.
radio bolton. on 21:00 - Feb 24 with 2439 views49thseason

I have just filled in the BBCs online complaint form... probably pointless but I did say that I would include their response in my letter to my MP and the Minister for Culture and Sport.
Its a gesture but if they got loads of them.......
radio bolton. on 21:46 - Feb 24 with 2404 viewsDaleiLama

radio bolton. on 21:00 - Feb 24 by 49thseason

I have just filled in the BBCs online complaint form... probably pointless but I did say that I would include their response in my letter to my MP and the Minister for Culture and Sport.

Don't hold your breath 49th.

I got the standard copy paste others have got and you will too no doubt. Perhaps we should send them to quest?

"Thank you for contacting us about BBC Radio Manchester.

We note your comments about the coverage of Bolton football club. We know that not everyone will agree with our choices on which stories to cover, or the order in which they appear.

Editorial decisions are more of a judgement call, than an exact science — so you’ll even find variety from one BBC programme to the next. Time constraints, the expected audience profile and the style of each bulletin or current affairs programme can all play a part.

Our editors make these complex decisions, based on the editorial merit of all the stories at hand. We accept that not everyone will agree with each decision — various factors are at play and there’s often debate in the production room too.

The BBC never takes a position on anything that we cover. It is important to recognise that a fundamental part of the role of our correspondents/sports journalists is to offer analysis, using their experience and knowledge, but this is not indicative of bias.

We would like to thank you for your feedback which is incredibly valuable to us and is formally logged and reported daily to all staff across the BBC, helping us gain a snapshot of audience opinion and evolving tastes on a range of issues that overall helps us to shape future decisions and directions in our programme-making.

Once more, thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards,

Lucy Ryan

BBC Complaints Team "

I felt slightly better after firing this off.

"Dear Lucy,

Thanks for your reply. Tonight is the 7th consecutive game covering Bolton live. Regrettably, I am not stupid, and the drivel which you have copied and pasted above is an insult to anyone with even the smallest iota of intelligence. You really can reply to complaints in any way you want. At a time when the BBC needs as many friends as it can get though, due to the hugely competitive media offering available currently, I would have thought it might not be in your best interests to treat listeners like idiots. These listeners are the ones who are switching off in droves. I hope everyone at the BBC realises what this means? I also hope this is read out in your next production meeting. Ignore the people paying your wages at your peril.

I know this will fall on either deaf ears or the ears of those who don't care.

Good luck with the move from media city to Bolton.

A disillusioned Dale fan who no longer listens to the BBC and will not be renewing his license".
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 21:46]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

radio bolton. on 21:50 - Feb 24 with 2390 viewssince58

radio bolton. on 21:00 - Feb 24 by 49thseason

If you get a response from our Massive Prick good luck with that one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024