Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 90352 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 17:47 - May 27 with 1748 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 17:38 - May 27 by longlostjack

Chairman cut her short to save Bungling Boris from further embarrassment . Shame.

So blatantly obvious now that Cummings has 'shyte ' on Boris/Gove et al. What a total fckn embarrassment of a Govt we have.
What must the rest of the world be thinking?
Cummings on 18:02 - May 27 with 1729 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 17:37 - May 27 by Zaxx

It didn't work for Blackadder and it shouldn't work for Bojo!

I just watched him on the liaison committee and he kept trying to move away from Cummings but the MP's kept dragging DC back up and rightly so.
Bojo has gotten this badly wrong and if he can't see that, if he cannpt see his own mistake and own up to it then we should be calling for Bojo to resign too.

Unless, as someone else said this is purely a distraction device and we're all missing something this is the most inept whitewash ever seen.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 18:17 - May 27 with 1699 viewsswan65split

Did I hear BJ say Cummings had a virus test? Thought DC said he didnt

also he started coughing....going into hiding again I suppose.
Cummings on 18:20 - May 27 with 1692 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 17:45 - May 27 by ItchySphincter

Hence the rest of us being lumbered with the likes of Cummings, Johnson and Gove.

Derp.

Well I didn’t bloody vote for them!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 18:24 - May 27 with 1682 viewssainthelens

How the fck can they expect the public to abide by the test n trace on the back of you know who? Cheeky cvnts are talking about mandatory enforcement penalties if we don't.
More front than Blackpill.
Cummings on 18:43 - May 27 with 1657 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone downloaded the app yet?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 19:10 - May 27 with 1623 viewslonglostjack

Cummings on 18:24 - May 27 by sainthelens

How the fck can they expect the public to abide by the test n trace on the back of you know who? Cheeky cvnts are talking about mandatory enforcement penalties if we don't.
More front than Blackpill.

It‘s been working for the last couple of weeks here in Bremen. You go into the pub and the bar is marked out at 2m intervals. My local is relatively small so only two people can be served at the bar at one time. You are called in when there is a place free. When free, the first thing you do is fill in a form with your contact details and arrival time. You then get a number like a tombola ticket. You can then order your drink and either go outside to the beer garden where the tables are 2m apart or stay inside where the tables are also two metres apart. Nobody stays inside. When you leave you take your number back with your empty glasses and the time is recorded.
Thomas and Petra the landlord and landlady are Swans fans and enjoyed a pint in the Railway last season. All YJB‘s would have a great welcome when this bloody Corona shit is over and Ryanair resumes!
[Post edited 27 May 2020 19:10]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cummings on 19:13 - May 27 with 1618 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 19:10 - May 27 by longlostjack

It‘s been working for the last couple of weeks here in Bremen. You go into the pub and the bar is marked out at 2m intervals. My local is relatively small so only two people can be served at the bar at one time. You are called in when there is a place free. When free, the first thing you do is fill in a form with your contact details and arrival time. You then get a number like a tombola ticket. You can then order your drink and either go outside to the beer garden where the tables are 2m apart or stay inside where the tables are also two metres apart. Nobody stays inside. When you leave you take your number back with your empty glasses and the time is recorded.
Thomas and Petra the landlord and landlady are Swans fans and enjoyed a pint in the Railway last season. All YJB‘s would have a great welcome when this bloody Corona shit is over and Ryanair resumes!

Isn't that the Penlan Social Club ?
Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 19:18 - May 27 with 1608 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 19:10 - May 27 by longlostjack

I was in Cyprus last year and there was an old girl working behind the bar in the hotel, her daughter went to Swansea university and they were both massive jacks and we talked for hours about the good times. It’s great when you meet swansea fans in the most unlikely places.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Cummings on 19:20 - May 27 with 1605 viewsexiledclaseboy

Matt Hancock at today’s briefing:

“If you are contacted by NHS Test and Trace, instructing you to isolate, you must. It is your civic duty so you avoid unknowingly spreading the virus and you help to break the chain of transmission.

Because if we don’t collectively make this work, then the only way forward is to keep the lockdown, put better, the more people follow the instructions, the safer we will be and the faster we can safely lift the lockdown.

So do it for the people you love. Do it for your community. Do it for the NHS and do it for all those frontline workers who have done so much and gone out every day to put themselves at risk to keep you and your family safe.”

Apparently he said all this with a straight face, with no hint of embarrassment and/or a sense of irony. The only word I keep thinking of is “shameless”.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 19:24 - May 27 with 1595 views3swan

Cummings on 19:20 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

Matt Hancock at today’s briefing:

“If you are contacted by NHS Test and Trace, instructing you to isolate, you must. It is your civic duty so you avoid unknowingly spreading the virus and you help to break the chain of transmission.

Because if we don’t collectively make this work, then the only way forward is to keep the lockdown, put better, the more people follow the instructions, the safer we will be and the faster we can safely lift the lockdown.

So do it for the people you love. Do it for your community. Do it for the NHS and do it for all those frontline workers who have done so much and gone out every day to put themselves at risk to keep you and your family safe.”

Apparently he said all this with a straight face, with no hint of embarrassment and/or a sense of irony. The only word I keep thinking of is “shameless”.

You'll never guess who's name came to mind when I heard that?
Cummings on 19:25 - May 27 with 1589 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 19:24 - May 27 by 3swan

Actually I can’t? As long as it wasn’t me!

Cummings on 19:26 - May 27 with 1586 viewsHighjack

Sounds like the speech the president gave in Independence Day.

Cummings on 19:27 - May 27 with 1583 viewsNeath_Jack

Besic, definitely.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 19:28 - May 27 with 1580 views3swan

Cummings on 19:25 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

Actually I can’t? As long as it wasn’t me!

You came second in my thoughts Seriously who are these speech writers? Do they not live in the real world
Cummings on 20:03 - May 27 with 1540 viewsswan65split

Thats a very good question 3swan
Cummings on 20:34 - May 27 with 1515 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 18:43 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

Anyone downloaded the app yet?

Like fúck am I going to download their data mining app

Cummings on 20:35 - May 27 with 1514 viewswaynekerr55

So what's everyone's take on the spineless Beeb throwing Maitlis to the wolves? Yet they keep Boris' teenage crush Kuenssberg who is a joke.

Cummings on 20:37 - May 27 with 1512 viewsDarran

Cummings on 20:35 - May 27 by waynekerr55

So what's everyone's take on the spineless Beeb throwing Maitlis to the wolves? Yet they keep Boris' teenage crush Kuenssberg who is a joke.

Don’t fuçking care and I’m already sick of the usual experts tweeting about it on my timeline.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cummings on 20:54 - May 27 with 1494 viewsexiledclaseboy

To be fair, I’m not sure how Maitlis thought she’d get away with that.

Cummings on 20:58 - May 27 with 1483 viewsDarran

Cummings on 20:54 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

The usual suspects are very upset on Twitter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cummings on 20:58 - May 27 with 1479 viewsCatullus

A bit of public support will sort that out like it did for Munchetty when she criticised Trump.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 21:14 - May 27 with 1461 viewslonglostjack

Cummings on 20:37 - May 27 by Darran

Don’t fuçking care and I’m already sick of the usual experts tweeting about it on my timeline.

Do you offer online Twitter lessons for Dummies? I feel like a dummy. Who starts, who replies to who ? Bloody confusing.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cummings on 21:16 - May 27 with 1454 viewswaynekerr55

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/bbc-backs-laura-kuenssberg-after-complaints-over-

In the words of Cilla Black, surprise surprise.

What I don't understand is how they think her client journalism isn't undermining their credibility with people who actually want them to thrive, as opposed to being carved up by the current incumbents.

Then again I'm a fork in a world of soup...

Cummings on 21:22 - May 27 with 1435 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 20:54 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

Possibly because she presents Newsnight rather than the news.

And what she said was factually correct anyway.

By his own admission, he broke several rules.

But this shambles is what we have. I think they’re making a mistake in not just binning him for 6 months while he works in the background anyway. This will repeat and repeat and repeat and cause far more problems than necessary.

Idiots. At least the myth of his ‘genius’ has been blown apart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024