Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 96738 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 14:08 - May 28 with 1857 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 14:03 - May 28 by BarrySwan

Talking of Brexit, lying and distraction techniques.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-8364955/Nissan-close-Barcelona-au

I'm sure that many decent genuine people will feel badly let down after being bombarded day in day out before the referendum in regards to the almost inevitable shutting down of the Sunderland Nissan plant in the event of a Leave vote. in fact I recall one very distraught mother of a plant worker on question time in more recent times venting her full fury on the matter.

I get no satisfaction of course in regards to the poor Spanish workers who look to be losing their jobs, as we all know multi nationals will discard loyal workers in an instant as and when it suits those at the top.

I don’t know whether you’ve noticed, but over 8 million people in this country have lost their jobs in the past few weeks. We have no idea how temporary or otherwise that is. It will certainly be permanent for many hundreds of thousands. We are in the worst economic situation that has ever existed here. The deepest depression.

Brexit at this point is such a complete irrelevance that only idiots can take any news of anything and link it to brexit or otherwise.
Cummings on 14:10 - May 28 with 1852 viewskrunchykarrot

Cummings on 13:53 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Yes, really.

What rules do you think he broke according to the report you posted from that actual criminal Staines.

As I said earlier JC cant do anything wrong in my eyes. I wish he was still running the show instead of that boring bloke. By the way where is Keir , i dont believe he is home schooling.
Cummings on 14:17 - May 28 with 1837 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 14:05 - May 28 by BarrySwan

Well I'm struggling with this bit.

'However, people still need to follow social distancing guidance by keeping more than 2m (6ft) apart from anyone they don't live with.'

Clearly I'm reading or interpreting it incorrectly?

Please advise.

How do you know he didn’t?

The photo you posted from Staines doesn’t show one way or another. I posted on here a few weeks ago two pictures of the same queue where from one angle it looked like they were on top of each other and from the other angle you could see quite clearly they were well apart.

Plus the 2m thing anyway doesn’t cover people temporarily walking past each other. God, none of us would be able to leave the house in London.

I’m not sure why Staines is going on about it anyway - Corbyn doesn’t set the rules, he’s just a back bench MP from the opposition.
Cummings on 14:18 - May 28 with 1832 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 14:10 - May 28 by krunchykarrot

As I said earlier JC cant do anything wrong in my eyes. I wish he was still running the show instead of that boring bloke. By the way where is Keir , i dont believe he is home schooling.

If you think I’m a Corbyn supporter you’re very mistaken.
Cummings on 14:39 - May 28 with 1797 viewsBarrySwan

Cummings on 14:17 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

How do you know he didn’t?

The photo you posted from Staines doesn’t show one way or another. I posted on here a few weeks ago two pictures of the same queue where from one angle it looked like they were on top of each other and from the other angle you could see quite clearly they were well apart.

Plus the 2m thing anyway doesn’t cover people temporarily walking past each other. God, none of us would be able to leave the house in London.

I’m not sure why Staines is going on about it anyway - Corbyn doesn’t set the rules, he’s just a back bench MP from the opposition.

Fair enough you're probably right (just as you always are)

Its probably some sort of new fangled wide angle lens thing which gives a false impression of two people standing together face on when they're actually over 6 feet+ apart.

Thank you for clearing this matter up with your impressive knowledge of camera techniques.
Cummings on 14:49 - May 28 with 1782 viewsBarrySwan

Cummings on 12:19 - May 28 by Joe_bradshaw

Interesting that a UKIP person is supporting an unelected bureaucrat.

I'm not supporting anyone, just highlighting the hysterical double standards of many people throughout the country.

I'm not entirely sure how many times I really need to repeat that I have no time for Mr Cummings or the conservative party before it sinks in to individuals such as yourself.

I can use a larger typeface if you prefer?
[Post edited 28 May 2020 14:50]
Cummings on 14:51 - May 28 with 1780 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 12:15 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Plus he hasn’t broken any rules.

Are you really trying to defend Corbyn,

https://newscolony.com/jeremy-corbyn-is-pictured-flouting-social-distancing-rule

He is clearly breaking social distancing rules. despit saying this,

https://news.sky.com/video/corbyn-people-must-follow-social-distancing-rules-119

And he was allegedly caught at Portcullis House too,

https://order-order.com/2020/03/31/vulnerable-corbyn-flouts-self-isolation-socia

Though that looks as much like Douglas Hurd as Corbyn!

Cummings deserves everything bad that's been said of him but it seems St Jeremy still has defenders for his wrongs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 14:57 - May 28 with 1768 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 14:49 - May 28 by BarrySwan

I'm not supporting anyone, just highlighting the hysterical double standards of many people throughout the country.

I'm not entirely sure how many times I really need to repeat that I have no time for Mr Cummings or the conservative party before it sinks in to individuals such as yourself.

I can use a larger typeface if you prefer?
[Post edited 28 May 2020 14:50]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 15:32 - May 28 with 1740 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 14:08 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

I don’t know whether you’ve noticed, but over 8 million people in this country have lost their jobs in the past few weeks. We have no idea how temporary or otherwise that is. It will certainly be permanent for many hundreds of thousands. We are in the worst economic situation that has ever existed here. The deepest depression.

Brexit at this point is such a complete irrelevance that only idiots can take any news of anything and link it to brexit or otherwise.

Call it a hunch, but i suspect with the total cabbages you are engaged with on this thread, that you might just be conceivably wasting your breath, or the skin on your typing fingers.

We are governed by deceitful dangerous morons that have no fear of any consequences, for anything. It’s no longer about quality of ideas or actions, it is simply whose tribe are yo in. There’s no escape neither. If Johnson and Cummings were laid low, the next poisonous incompetent lying snakes would step in. In the meantime the people least equipped to take the pain will do all the suffering. It’s bad, very bad, but it just is and won’t change.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 15:48 - May 28 with 1726 viewskrunchykarrot

Cummings on 15:32 - May 28 by monmouth

Call it a hunch, but i suspect with the total cabbages you are engaged with on this thread, that you might just be conceivably wasting your breath, or the skin on your typing fingers.

We are governed by deceitful dangerous morons that have no fear of any consequences, for anything. It’s no longer about quality of ideas or actions, it is simply whose tribe are yo in. There’s no escape neither. If Johnson and Cummings were laid low, the next poisonous incompetent lying snakes would step in. In the meantime the people least equipped to take the pain will do all the suffering. It’s bad, very bad, but it just is and won’t change.

Morons they are not, tribes might be correct. Johnson and Cummings navigated Brexit, rightly or wrongly depending on point of view. Everyone would agree mistakes have been made with hindsight, im glad i didn't have to make them. People now need to wise up and get us out of this mess as quickly as possible, ive worked through this and have seen the best and worst in people.

Do you honestly think any government would have done anything different, i have the utmost respect for this gentleman Professor Karol Sikora but would you have backed him over SAGE?
Cummings on 16:13 - May 28 with 1707 viewsProfessor

Cummings on 14:10 - May 28 by krunchykarrot

Starmer is following Napoleons’s advice of if your opponent is making a mistake, don’t intervene
Cummings on 16:15 - May 28 with 1705 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 16:13 - May 28 by Professor

Starmer is following Napoleons’s advice of if your opponent is making a mistake, don’t intervene

He's currently checkin for piss stains on the M6.
Cummings on 16:29 - May 28 with 1686 viewsvetchonian

Cummings on 14:51 - May 28 by Catullus

https://newscolony.com/jeremy-corbyn-is-pictured-flouting-social-distancing-rule

https://news.sky.com/video/corbyn-people-must-follow-social-distancing-rules-119

https://order-order.com/2020/03/31/vulnerable-corbyn-flouts-self-isolation-socia

Cummings deserves everything bad that's been said of him but it seems St Jeremy still has defenders for his wrongs.

I will repeat .....and reinforce Lisa's arguement.

Corbyn is now just an oppostion back bench MP

Cummins is THE senior advisor to the PM he is one of those who made up these new lockdown rules which he chose to ignore...thats the issue. Added to which he showed futher contempt by turning up late to his press conference and then spoke with no contrition!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cummings on 16:37 - May 28 with 1678 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 16:13 - May 28 by Professor

In fairness though, it didn’t end well for Napoleon.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 16:58 - May 28 with 1648 viewskarnataka

Cummings on 16:15 - May 28 by sainthelens

He's currently checkin for piss stains on the M6.

Why the M6?
Cummings on 17:01 - May 28 with 1646 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 16:58 - May 28 by karnataka

Why the M6?

How bout the A167 then clever cvnt?
Cummings on 17:08 - May 28 with 1633 viewskarnataka

Cummings on 08:11 - May 28 by epaul

Hate Tories with a passion always have always will, no excuses, they don't give a f*ck about the working person, in my lifetime from T******r to the utter c*nt of a privelidge boy we have now, they'll never change, if ya voted tory f*ck you, block me whatever I don't give a flying f*ck

Saying that Im getting on now is it time to move on and enjoy what I have of life and be less political, my grandchildren come first now even though not seen them for a good while, new grandson born in Feb (daughter lives in Kent) not met him yet never mind giving him a big cwtch, granddaughter due in 3 weeks (Glasgow), when will I get to meet her?.
Been off this week on holidays and have sunned it up n the garden, it's been fab, surely the easy life is the way to go.......

Really feel for you with your situation with the grandkids, especially having one you haven't even had to opportunity to see yet, that's awful. There must be quite a few in a similar position by now. l
Cummings on 17:43 - May 28 with 1586 viewskarnataka

Nails it. Nothing more to be said.
Cummings on 17:57 - May 28 with 1563 viewsNeath_Jack

Boris shutting down all questions about Cummings at the daily briefing. Would not let Whitty or Vallance answer questions on it either.

That's going to help it go away Boris, honest now

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 18:05 - May 28 with 1560 viewsHighjack

Just seen David Blunkett hurtling down the M4 at 95mph screaming “No they still don’t work.”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 18:34 - May 28 with 1525 viewssP7qupUf

Cummings on 17:57 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

Boris shutting down all questions about Cummings at the daily briefing. Would not let Whitty or Vallance answer questions on it either.

It's like a bad smell for Boris.... it won't go away.
Cummings on 18:49 - May 28 with 1501 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 14:51 - May 28 by Catullus

No, not at all. I just said the report the Kipper posted up didn’t show any evidence.

I quite genuinely don’t give a toss what he does. He’s a backbench MP who has no part whatsoever in making the rules I’m following.

I’ve never defended Corbyn in my life.
Cummings on 18:53 - May 28 with 1493 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 17:57 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

Whitty’s a civil servant so contractually obliged not to comment publicly on political matters.

Oh. That’s another rule that doesn’t seem to exist any more.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 18:53 - May 28 with 1490 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 14:39 - May 28 by BarrySwan

Fair enough you're probably right (just as you always are)

Its probably some sort of new fangled wide angle lens thing which gives a false impression of two people standing together face on when they're actually over 6 feet+ apart.

Thank you for clearing this matter up with your impressive knowledge of camera techniques.

It’s funny that very insecure men get really, really irate when a woman disagrees with them. And less so when men do (as a number here have).

Have a look at this (which, as I said, I’ve posted before). It shows how the Mail get their ‘ooh look at the crowds’ snaps.

https://petapixel.com/2020/05/04/these-photos-show-how-easy-it-is-to-create-fake

I won’t hold my breath for your apology.
Cummings on 18:54 - May 28 with 1486 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 18:49 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

No, not at all. I just said the report the Kipper posted up didn’t show any evidence.

I quite genuinely don’t give a toss what he does. He’s a backbench MP who has no part whatsoever in making the rules I’m following.

I’ve never defended Corbyn in my life.

Fibber. Lisa ❤️ Corbyn.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024