Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 96743 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 18:55 - May 28 with 1719 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 18:34 - May 28 by sP7qupUf

It's like a bad smell for Boris.... it won't go away.

Particularly now the police have confirmed that in their opinion he broke the law.
Cummings on 18:56 - May 28 with 1706 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 18:53 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

Whitty’s a civil servant so contractually obliged not to comment publicly on political matters.

Oh. That’s another rule that doesn’t seem to exist any more.

It was medical / behavioural questions though, shirley?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 18:58 - May 28 with 1714 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 18:56 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

Rumour has it they refused to do the briefing after the Cummings Rose Garden extravaganza the other day...
Cummings on 18:58 - May 28 with 1711 viewsFlashberryjack

Cummings on 18:53 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

It’s funny that very insecure men get really, really irate when a woman disagrees with them. And less so when men do (as a number here have).

Have a look at this (which, as I said, I’ve posted before). It shows how the Mail get their ‘ooh look at the crowds’ snaps.

https://petapixel.com/2020/05/04/these-photos-show-how-easy-it-is-to-create-fake

I won’t hold my breath for your apology.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cummings on 18:59 - May 28 with 1710 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 18:54 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

Fibber. Lisa ❤️ Corbyn.

I know. This board is littered with my undying love for him.

Hold on, let me just do a Cummings and change everything I’ve ever said...
Cummings on 19:06 - May 28 with 1698 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 18:53 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

Whitty’s a civil servant so contractually obliged not to comment publicly on political matters.

Oh. That’s another rule that doesn’t seem to exist any more.

Can these journalists not improvise at all? Why didn't the next person say "you allowed you SpAd to do so, what's the difference?"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 19:07 - May 28 with 1695 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 18:54 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

Fibber. Lisa ❤️ Corbyn.

She’s taking a position of studied neutrality obviously.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 19:10 - May 28 with 1692 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 19:06 - May 28 by waynekerr55

Can these journalists not improvise at all? Why didn't the next person say "you allowed you SpAd to do so, what's the difference?"

They’re bloody useless. They are keeping him completely off the hook by asking the same bland questions day in day out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 19:22 - May 28 with 1670 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 18:56 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

Not according to Johnson.

But yes, it was. Still political though.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 19:24 - May 28 with 1661 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 19:22 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

Not according to Johnson.

But yes, it was. Still political though.

It wouldn’t be fair on them really. Whatever they said they’d be front page news for the wrong reasons.

Cummings on 19:38 - May 28 with 1637 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 16:29 - May 28 by vetchonian

I will repeat .....and reinforce Lisa's arguement.

Corbyn is now just an oppostion back bench MP

Cummins is THE senior advisor to the PM he is one of those who made up these new lockdown rules which he chose to ignore...thats the issue. Added to which he showed futher contempt by turning up late to his press conference and then spoke with no contrition!!!

Repeat and reinforce all you like. I have said Cummings should be sacked and I stand by that but Cummings isn't an elected representative like Jeremy Corbyn MP.

Corbyn stood up and told us we should all obey the rules then he appeared to break them, at the very least it's hypocrisy and he should get a row for being stupid.

Robert Jenrick and Stephen Kinnock, two more who deserved a public dressing down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 19:52 - May 28 with 1613 viewslonglostjack

Cummings on 19:38 - May 28 by Catullus

Repeat and reinforce all you like. I have said Cummings should be sacked and I stand by that but Cummings isn't an elected representative like Jeremy Corbyn MP.

Corbyn stood up and told us we should all obey the rules then he appeared to break them, at the very least it's hypocrisy and he should get a row for being stupid.

Robert Jenrick and Stephen Kinnock, two more who deserved a public dressing down.

Cummings is probably the most powerful person in the UK. Unfortunately. Corbyn is an irrelevance.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cummings on 19:54 - May 28 with 1609 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cummings on 19:38 - May 28 by Catullus

Kinnock was publicly ticked off by the police. No one knows who Jenrick is so they didn’t bother.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 20:27 - May 28 with 1575 viewsmonmouth

Had the usual altercation with a couple of cyclists today (one day I'm going to get a kicking probably), shouting at them to get in single file and keep 6 feet away, and one shouted 'that's all finished now you stupid old t*at"

This was in Wales too, obviously. Thanks, Cum Johnson.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 20:32 - May 28 with 1559 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 20:27 - May 28 by monmouth

Had the usual altercation with a couple of cyclists today (one day I'm going to get a kicking probably), shouting at them to get in single file and keep 6 feet away, and one shouted 'that's all finished now you stupid old t*at"

This was in Wales too, obviously. Thanks, Cum Johnson.

Honest question, why are you getting agitated by cyclists who may be travelling closer than 2m to you? I could understand if you were stationary and someone came and stood alongside you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Cummings on 20:41 - May 28 with 1557 viewsFlashberryjack

Cummings on 20:32 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

Honest question, why are you getting agitated by cyclists who may be travelling closer than 2m to you? I could understand if you were stationary and someone came and stood alongside you.

Personally I couldn't give a toss how close they are together, as long as they're not two or three abreast.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cummings on 20:43 - May 28 with 1554 viewsHighjack

I don’t think any rules apply to cyclists anyway. They are above all that. Think it’s called the “Cummings effect”.

Cummings on 20:49 - May 28 with 1540 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 20:41 - May 28 by Flashberryjack

Personally I couldn't give a toss how close they are together, as long as they're not two or three abreast.

I saw a 3 breasted cyclist on Thailand few months back.
Cummings on 21:07 - May 28 with 1513 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 20:32 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

I thought the advice is that, unless you cant, to stay two metres apart and to stay out of the slipstream? Is that not true? These are deliberately coming within a foot ir two when they could easily stay further away. If that's not the advice, then I've shouted unnecessarily at quite a few of them over the weeks.

Cummings on 21:14 - May 28 with 1503 viewsLeonWasGod

Cummings on 21:07 - May 28 by monmouth

I thought the advice is that, unless you cant, to stay two metres apart and to stay out of the slipstream? Is that not true? These are deliberately coming within a foot ir two when they could easily stay further away. If that's not the advice, then I've shouted unnecessarily at quite a few of them over the weeks.

It's either inconsiderate or they're just on autopilot. I move out to give pedestrians more room, but there could well be times at the end of ride when I'm knackered that I forget. It's a habit thing as much as anything. Swerving out into the road to give pedestrian space isn't exactly a muscle memory thing as normally you'd get knocked off. But people should be doing that now imo.

Also, it's surprising how many people haven't got a clue how long 2m is.

(nothing about slipstreams in the advice I don't think, but 2 m should still apply).
[Post edited 28 May 2020 21:14]
Cummings on 21:28 - May 28 with 1469 viewsNeath_Jack

Not heard slipstream being mentioned before mate.

Anyway, we are one of the very few that have the 2m thing in place. So are we saying that the government have got at least one thing right? The chances of someone infecting you, whilst zooming past on a bike, would be extremely low I'd have thought, especially with it being outside.

Long and short of it, why would you get confrontational over something so minor? Is it worth getting a punch on the nose for...

Cummings on 21:35 - May 28 with 1470 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 21:28 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

Not heard slipstream being mentioned before mate.

Anyway, we are one of the very few that have the 2m thing in place. So are we saying that the government have got at least one thing right? The chances of someone infecting you, whilst zooming past on a bike, would be extremely low I'd have thought, especially with it being outside.

Long and short of it, why would you get confrontational over something so minor? Is it worth getting a punch on the nose for...

No.

I think I'm just a boiling mass of repressed anger to be honest.

Cummings on 21:37 - May 28 with 1450 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 21:35 - May 28 by monmouth

No.

I think I'm just a boiling mass of repressed anger to be honest.

Fair enough

Cummings on 22:07 - May 28 with 1425 viewslonglostjack

Cummings on 21:37 - May 28 by Neath_Jack

Fair enough

In fairness though, it’s difficult not to get irritated by those “look at me how fit am I” bastards breathing down your neck.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cummings on 22:14 - May 28 with 1404 viewsDr_Winston

The 2m figure seems to have been arbitrarily plucked from the ether. Some countries recommend a 1m distance, some a 2m distance, others considerably further.

I wouldn't be standing 30cm behind someone in a supermarket, but if you're outdoors you'd be very unlucky to catch something unless you're right up and close. I suspect most continuing transmissions are indoors in either care homes or hospitals.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024