Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Share sale 11:34 - Jun 3 with 59141 viewsfitzochris

I understand the shares owned by Chris Dunphy, Bill Goodwin and Paul Hazelhurst have been sold to a US-based concern.

Keep an eye on Companies House over the coming weeks.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Share sale on 14:05 - Jun 7 with 3058 viewsforeverhopefulDale

In regards to Chris Dunphy, many on here have said that he would always act on the best interests of our Club. I agree he would hope to, do his best to, however he hasn’t always got things right. He did make the mistake, his only big mistake in my view of his tenure in charge of offering a five year deal to Keith Hill. Maybe he has got it wrong with the people he and others sold his shares to. I would love to know the reasons he believes that they would be the right people to be involved or even be in charge of taking the Club forward. Maybe he sold to them because he wanted rid of his shares , and they offered a good price, and possibly he was wanting the money for other reasons. At around that time wasn’t he in discussions about taking over or being involved in another Club? Maybe he had to sell his shares to be legally involved in another football Club. Let me make this clear, Chris Dunphy was brilliant in his tenure as head of our Club , but even he wasn’t perfect.

We need to know why the Board didn’t feel they could sell to Altman, maybe they have done the right thing, but that can’t be judged until the reasons are known.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 14:09]

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Share sale on 14:15 - Jun 7 with 3036 viewsJames1980

Speaking of Hill, I wonder if he knew Dunphy was talking to these chaps, whilst they were both still at the club.
(if my punctuation is wrong I mean when Hill and Dunphy were at the club)

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Share sale on 14:21 - Jun 7 with 3014 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Share sale on 14:15 - Jun 7 by James1980

Speaking of Hill, I wonder if he knew Dunphy was talking to these chaps, whilst they were both still at the club.
(if my punctuation is wrong I mean when Hill and Dunphy were at the club)

I can’t imagine KH would have wanted to operate under a Sporing Director. I have no idea to your question though.

Share sale on 14:44 - Jun 7 with 2936 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Just want to add my thanks and congratulations to Fitzochris for his investigative journalism.

Share sale on 14:51 - Jun 7 with 2924 viewsJames1980

Share sale on 14:21 - Jun 7 by foreverhopefulDale

I can’t imagine KH would have wanted to operate under a Sporing Director. I have no idea to your question though.

Just wondered that is all nothing sinister. From what people have said I expect your right re him working with a sporting director.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Share sale on 15:10 - Jun 7 with 2866 views442Dale

The following has been sent to the Trust after collating questions from those sent to me and posted on here:

Hello all,

Firstly, can it be put on record that the work the Trust has carried out over the past week providing information around the changes in share ownership at RAFC has been very much appreciated. The ability to utilise an organisation such as yourselves, especially considering the Memorandum Of Understanding in place with the club, will ensure that the flow of information we’ve seen already can continue and hopefully assist fans in understanding the ongoing situation. With that in mind, please find a series of questions collated from different supporters below.

There is no doubt that everyone agrees that our football club comes first and this will be best illustrated by following previously agreed processes, allowing that understanding to be achieved through as much clarity as possible. While it’s appreciated that all the questions from various supporters may not be able to be answered, please can this be detailed as such with all questions and replies (inc. “no response” etc) appearing on the Trust website. This will help ensure that the information provided reaches as many people as possible and that the other parties involved, eg the club/new shareholders, know they are able to address supporters directly in this way.

Thanks

Edit: having sent all the questions in received, will leave them to the Trust to answer via their website. The message I sent accompanying them is above. Again, happy to collate and send in, but hopefully there will soon be a way for supporters to join the Trust and send in questions themselves

This can be done via info@daletrust.co.uk
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 15:59]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Share sale on 16:38 - Jun 7 with 2699 viewstony_roch975

Share sale on 13:39 - Jun 7 by suttonlegendhillgod

https://www.cityam.com/footballs-data-liberator-how-smarterscout-founder-dan-alt

Not read all this thread so I don’t know what has been put on here,but this article seems to sum up what the scenario is going to be. Altman tried his experiment at Swansea but wasn’t listened too. So,as he says,you need to own the club. Hence he has scoured the leagues for his pet project and guess who he has chosen. He certainly hasn’t bought shares in Rochdale to make millions. We will be his guinea pig,for better or for worse!

think you've nailed it - here's the key quote by Altman in the article “The solution to that is to own the club, so my investment group has been looking to take control of a lower division club so that we can show how powerful these tools are when they’re implemented in an intelligent way.”

Maybe answers some of our questions about their aspirations - we'll see.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Share sale on 17:14 - Jun 7 with 2632 viewstony_roch975

Share sale on 15:10 - Jun 7 by 442Dale

The following has been sent to the Trust after collating questions from those sent to me and posted on here:

Hello all,

Firstly, can it be put on record that the work the Trust has carried out over the past week providing information around the changes in share ownership at RAFC has been very much appreciated. The ability to utilise an organisation such as yourselves, especially considering the Memorandum Of Understanding in place with the club, will ensure that the flow of information we’ve seen already can continue and hopefully assist fans in understanding the ongoing situation. With that in mind, please find a series of questions collated from different supporters below.

There is no doubt that everyone agrees that our football club comes first and this will be best illustrated by following previously agreed processes, allowing that understanding to be achieved through as much clarity as possible. While it’s appreciated that all the questions from various supporters may not be able to be answered, please can this be detailed as such with all questions and replies (inc. “no response” etc) appearing on the Trust website. This will help ensure that the information provided reaches as many people as possible and that the other parties involved, eg the club/new shareholders, know they are able to address supporters directly in this way.

Thanks

Edit: having sent all the questions in received, will leave them to the Trust to answer via their website. The message I sent accompanying them is above. Again, happy to collate and send in, but hopefully there will soon be a way for supporters to join the Trust and send in questions themselves

This can be done via info@daletrust.co.uk
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 15:59]

can you post on here the list of questions you sent to the Trust please 442?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Login to get fewer ads

Share sale on 17:34 - Jun 7 with 2580 viewselectricblue

Share sale on 16:38 - Jun 7 by tony_roch975

think you've nailed it - here's the key quote by Altman in the article “The solution to that is to own the club, so my investment group has been looking to take control of a lower division club so that we can show how powerful these tools are when they’re implemented in an intelligent way.”

Maybe answers some of our questions about their aspirations - we'll see.

Looking to take CONTROL.
Control being the operative word in that statement.

Probably the board weighed up the options and added the turmoil of the offer local clubs like Bury, Oldham, macc into the mix and thought NO its to much of a gamble to give a controlling stake to Altman and then it goes all boobies up......

What would happen the the club then !

The current board members may not be in a position to save the club like all those years ago to move a certain Mr Cannon out.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Share sale on 17:42 - Jun 7 with 2561 views442Dale

Share sale on 17:14 - Jun 7 by tony_roch975

can you post on here the list of questions you sent to the Trust please 442?

Have sent all those posted on here, plus others sent to me they can post if they so wish.

As noted in what was sent alongside the questions, a request was made for all responses to all the questions be included on the Trust site. Would fully expect either the club or other shareholders can’t answer them all, but all were sent in their entirety.

Collating the questions is fine but, having discussed this previously with the Trust down the years, there is nothing stopping people contacting the Trust direct, hence why the contact details are there.

Share sale on 17:43 - Jun 7 with 2556 viewsJPSDale

The work of Fitz & Trust has been brill over the last 14 pages - thanks - you have made a murky situation a little clearer for the uneducated like me and I hope you continue to do so over coming weeks as more info drips out

My biggest concern is that our club has worked hard to develop our kids, its the best thing about Dale and has been recognised by loads of "football people" for the last few years - and for me as a fan I love watching a local / academy lad hitting the first team.

This "moneyball" approach seems to collect data on all sorts of pro leagues around europe and suggest players to be signed - that does not fit with what we do - our kids wont be on the computer system being run by the folks from USA - the analyst wont be nipping down to Hopwood Hall to watch JT or Will Buckley, prestwich to watch Dawson to sign them on ...

Think we need to know how the Americans plan to develop the academy and the foundations of Andrew Kelly / Tony Ellis ( and dare I say Hilly )
Importing players, getting them to settle and perform is difficult in the top flight - let alone L1 where desire, attitude, heart and application count for as much anything - not sure a computer program can measure that !

Fingers Crossed - but strap in as it will no doubt get bumpy !
Share sale on 17:47 - Jun 7 with 2539 views442Dale

Share sale on 17:43 - Jun 7 by JPSDale

The work of Fitz & Trust has been brill over the last 14 pages - thanks - you have made a murky situation a little clearer for the uneducated like me and I hope you continue to do so over coming weeks as more info drips out

My biggest concern is that our club has worked hard to develop our kids, its the best thing about Dale and has been recognised by loads of "football people" for the last few years - and for me as a fan I love watching a local / academy lad hitting the first team.

This "moneyball" approach seems to collect data on all sorts of pro leagues around europe and suggest players to be signed - that does not fit with what we do - our kids wont be on the computer system being run by the folks from USA - the analyst wont be nipping down to Hopwood Hall to watch JT or Will Buckley, prestwich to watch Dawson to sign them on ...

Think we need to know how the Americans plan to develop the academy and the foundations of Andrew Kelly / Tony Ellis ( and dare I say Hilly )
Importing players, getting them to settle and perform is difficult in the top flight - let alone L1 where desire, attitude, heart and application count for as much anything - not sure a computer program can measure that !

Fingers Crossed - but strap in as it will no doubt get bumpy !

That’s a good point about how “moneyball” or a variation of it fits with young talent. So many players who become a success often don’t stand out at a younger age for various reasons, so could these be missed when stats becomes the focus?

Share sale on 17:57 - Jun 7 with 2493 viewsD_Alien

Share sale on 17:42 - Jun 7 by 442Dale

Have sent all those posted on here, plus others sent to me they can post if they so wish.

As noted in what was sent alongside the questions, a request was made for all responses to all the questions be included on the Trust site. Would fully expect either the club or other shareholders can’t answer them all, but all were sent in their entirety.

Collating the questions is fine but, having discussed this previously with the Trust down the years, there is nothing stopping people contacting the Trust direct, hence why the contact details are there.

It's understandable that any responses to questions put to the Trust are answered on their site

Would it be possible for someone from the Trust to post a simple message on this site when responses become available? This would be appreciated rather than having to keep popping onto the Trust site to check whether responses have been made

Thanks

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Share sale on 18:02 - Jun 7 with 2474 viewsSuddenLad

Share sale on 17:34 - Jun 7 by electricblue

Looking to take CONTROL.

Probably the board weighed up the options and added the turmoil of the offer local clubs like Bury, Oldham, macc into the mix and thought NO its to much of a gamble to give a controlling stake to Altman and then it goes all boobies up......

The current board members may not be in a position to save the club like all those years ago to move a certain Mr Cannon out.....

I fail to see any connection with the Altman scenario and the situations that affected Oldham, Bury or Bolton & Macclesfield.

Stewart Day was a fly-by-night chance who was way out of his depth and clueless. His successor (Dale) was already a known asset stripper, who, for £1 took everything he could and sat back to watch the club die. He admitted that he knew absolutely nothing about football. Oldham is another basket case that has slumped from one crisis to another. There were serious doubts about both before they ever happened.

Altman and his colleague seem to have their heads screwed on the right way and are upfront about their intentions. It's different, it's innovative and they see RAFC as a perfect model to put their ideas into practice. It's an opportunity that is all too rare.

From what has been 'linked' about them and their business activities so far, I don't see anything like Day/Dale lurking. No alarm bells as such.

Some serious decisions have to be made, but ALWAYS those MUST be in the best interests of the club. The club is paramount.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Share sale on 18:34 - Jun 7 with 2375 viewsjudd

Share sale on 17:34 - Jun 7 by electricblue

Looking to take CONTROL.

The club is up for sale.

What has to be decided is for how much and who to?

The board has to be allowed to work on delivering as best a fit as possible, given what due dilligence on a prospective purchaser throws up.

An investor will want a significant element of control. I think what you are hoping for is a benefactor dripping in cash who will allow the heart to rule the head. That ain't going to happen, in my opinion.

We may be after multiple investors, who knows?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Share sale on 18:45 - Jun 7 with 2347 viewsNigeriamark

Share sale on 17:47 - Jun 7 by 442Dale

That’s a good point about how “moneyball” or a variation of it fits with young talent. So many players who become a success often don’t stand out at a younger age for various reasons, so could these be missed when stats becomes the focus?

These statistic based systems are based on entering data on established players into a system. Younger players especially those we take at 16 would not really figure so an academy could run as it always has alongside any new system & I can't see why we wouldn't do so.
The new system is just an alternative to purely having a manager use his judgement. Again it is not either/or. For example it won't just pick 2 players who we must buy at all costs, but will generate a pool of options. The manager could additionally add players he likes and the data could be pulled up on those players too. In the end it will still come down to who's available, how much will they cost, what salaries and agent fees are involved, which no computer based system can answer.
Share sale on 18:51 - Jun 7 with 2327 views442Dale

Share sale on 18:45 - Jun 7 by Nigeriamark

These statistic based systems are based on entering data on established players into a system. Younger players especially those we take at 16 would not really figure so an academy could run as it always has alongside any new system & I can't see why we wouldn't do so.
The new system is just an alternative to purely having a manager use his judgement. Again it is not either/or. For example it won't just pick 2 players who we must buy at all costs, but will generate a pool of options. The manager could additionally add players he likes and the data could be pulled up on those players too. In the end it will still come down to who's available, how much will they cost, what salaries and agent fees are involved, which no computer based system can answer.

That was my query really, would any stats based system be used at youth levels to identify those players worth keeping on/offering professional contracts? eg. Would all passing stats from youth games be analysed?

That’s a specific example obviously but it’s worth knowing if such a system used at different levels within a club.

Share sale on 19:20 - Jun 7 with 2259 viewselectricblue

Share sale on 18:02 - Jun 7 by SuddenLad

I fail to see any connection with the Altman scenario and the situations that affected Oldham, Bury or Bolton & Macclesfield.

Stewart Day was a fly-by-night chance who was way out of his depth and clueless. His successor (Dale) was already a known asset stripper, who, for £1 took everything he could and sat back to watch the club die. He admitted that he knew absolutely nothing about football. Oldham is another basket case that has slumped from one crisis to another. There were serious doubts about both before they ever happened.

Altman and his colleague seem to have their heads screwed on the right way and are upfront about their intentions. It's different, it's innovative and they see RAFC as a perfect model to put their ideas into practice. It's an opportunity that is all too rare.

From what has been 'linked' about them and their business activities so far, I don't see anything like Day/Dale lurking. No alarm bells as such.

Some serious decisions have to be made, but ALWAYS those MUST be in the best interests of the club. The club is paramount.

The connection may not be immediate but it may well end that way but that is pure speculation on my behalf and im sure it may also be at the back of peoples minds...

They may have a sound business but have they got the business acumen to run a football club!
That remains to be seen.

This player data analytics system the have produced isnt it up against other similar systems if so what makes this better than the others!
Ok so they have chosen Dale to be their guinea pig or role model are supporters happy with that, yes if it makes money but it only makes money from player sales in the long run.
And thats a big if......

Dale have been prudently run for many seasons and other club supporters have commented on how well it as been for many a season and only spending if its available unlike other clubs..

I agree that more information needs bringing into the light when ever that will be, which could be once the final out come of the current season is resolved..

T

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Share sale on 20:00 - Jun 7 with 2164 viewsTalkingSutty

Share sale on 18:34 - Jun 7 by judd

The club is up for sale.

What has to be decided is for how much and who to?

The board has to be allowed to work on delivering as best a fit as possible, given what due dilligence on a prospective purchaser throws up.

An investor will want a significant element of control. I think what you are hoping for is a benefactor dripping in cash who will allow the heart to rule the head. That ain't going to happen, in my opinion.

We may be after multiple investors, who knows?

You’re right the Club theoretically is up for sale, outside investors aren’t just going to hand over massive amounts of cash and not have a say on how the Club is run, they would have to be daft to do that. Basically the changes in the Boardroom have backfired because it’s obvious that they are no longer in it for the long run, do they want to sell their shares at a premium price and walk away, well if they do why did they upset the applecart 18 months ago? We lost money last season for various reasons, changing manager and the costs that involves being one of them. The bank balance wasn’t in the red though was it? Financially we are in a better position than many clubs in the lower leagues because we aren’t saddled with big debt

This season we hit the financial jackpot, Man Utd away, Newcastle twice, the sale of Matheson, the imminent Dawson payment, FA Cup televised games monies. Any losses from last year will have been easily covered by what has been generated over the last 6 or 7 month. What I’m saying is, let’s not fall into the trap of thinking the Club is a financial basket case because it isn’t. New American investors with Chris Dunphy etc back at the Club would be something I would welcome if their credentials stack up. We’re going to end up with somebody aren’t we and the fact that our Chairman and life long Supporter has endorsed it is good enough for me. I’ve had enough of this lot anyway. Also, all clubs will be affected by the pandemic so any fall out from that won’t just financially impair us.

[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 20:07]
Share sale on 20:35 - Jun 7 with 2083 viewsD_Alien

Share sale on 20:00 - Jun 7 by TalkingSutty

You’re right the Club theoretically is up for sale, outside investors aren’t just going to hand over massive amounts of cash and not have a say on how the Club is run, they would have to be daft to do that. Basically the changes in the Boardroom have backfired because it’s obvious that they are no longer in it for the long run, do they want to sell their shares at a premium price and walk away, well if they do why did they upset the applecart 18 months ago? We lost money last season for various reasons, changing manager and the costs that involves being one of them. The bank balance wasn’t in the red though was it? Financially we are in a better position than many clubs in the lower leagues because we aren’t saddled with big debt

This season we hit the financial jackpot, Man Utd away, Newcastle twice, the sale of Matheson, the imminent Dawson payment, FA Cup televised games monies. Any losses from last year will have been easily covered by what has been generated over the last 6 or 7 month. What I’m saying is, let’s not fall into the trap of thinking the Club is a financial basket case because it isn’t. New American investors with Chris Dunphy etc back at the Club would be something I would welcome if their credentials stack up. We’re going to end up with somebody aren’t we and the fact that our Chairman and life long Supporter has endorsed it is good enough for me. I’ve had enough of this lot anyway. Also, all clubs will be affected by the pandemic so any fall out from that won’t just financially impair us.

[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 20:07]

"it's obvious they are no longer in it for the long run"

Ah, longevity. Glad you mentioned it. It's what i was getting at when i put the question to Andrew Kilpatrick at a forum last year (not the most recent). The answer was sufficiently evasive to tell me... us... all we needed to know

There are chickens coming home to roost. Some may come chlorinated, but that's another matter

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Share sale on 20:41 - Jun 7 with 2065 viewsSuddenLad

Share sale on 20:35 - Jun 7 by D_Alien

Ah, longevity. Glad you mentioned it. It's what i was getting at when i put the question to Andrew Kilpatrick at a forum last year (not the most recent). The answer was sufficiently evasive to tell me... us... all we needed to know

There are chickens coming home to roost. Some may come chlorinated, but that's another matter

Has he been seen since? He's been compared to Lord Lucan and the Invisible Man. Either is apt.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Share sale on 20:52 - Jun 7 with 2032 viewsTalkingSutty

Share sale on 20:35 - Jun 7 by D_Alien

..and that's what I was referring to, the slovenly almost arrogant attitude when asked if he was in it for the long run, at least he left us in no doubt with his answer, so i'll give him credit for that. Compare that with our previous long serving Chairman.

There will be changes and shares will be sold, the problem is will they be sold to the highest bidder irrespective of their credentials, i wouldnt bet against it, but obviously i hope im pleasantly surprised and proved wrong. What did Chris Dunphy say, ' Not on my watch'.

Credentials are important and the two potential investors look very credible. I compared their credentials alongside those who we currently have running the good ship Rochdale and they were favourable from what I could see.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 21:07]
Share sale on 22:41 - Jun 7 with 1860 views49thseason

Share sale on 20:52 - Jun 7 by TalkingSutty

..and that's what I was referring to, the slovenly almost arrogant attitude when asked if he was in it for the long run, at least he left us in no doubt with his answer, so i'll give him credit for that. Compare that with our previous long serving Chairman.

There will be changes and shares will be sold, the problem is will they be sold to the highest bidder irrespective of their credentials, i wouldnt bet against it, but obviously i hope im pleasantly surprised and proved wrong. What did Chris Dunphy say, ' Not on my watch'.

Credentials are important and the two potential investors look very credible. I compared their credentials alongside those who we currently have running the good ship Rochdale and they were favourable from what I could see.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 21:07]

"..and that's what I was referring to, the slovenly almost arrogant attitude when asked if he was in it for the long run, at least he left us in no doubt with his answer, so i'll give him credit for that. Compare that with our previous long serving Chairman."

Do I take it that you came away with the impression that the Chairman was a little less than enthusiastic about his long term commitment to the club?

If it were the case, you might think he would unload his inherited shares to Altman tout suite and and pocket maybe a swift half a million quid and save himself the trouble of travelling up to every game....Oh...He doesn't though does he? Still £500k would be nice.
And therein might lie the problem. I think this story has some way to run yet.
Share sale on 23:42 - Jun 7 with 1776 views100notout

Share sale on 22:41 - Jun 7 by 49thseason

"..and that's what I was referring to, the slovenly almost arrogant attitude when asked if he was in it for the long run, at least he left us in no doubt with his answer, so i'll give him credit for that. Compare that with our previous long serving Chairman."

Do I take it that you came away with the impression that the Chairman was a little less than enthusiastic about his long term commitment to the club?

If it were the case, you might think he would unload his inherited shares to Altman tout suite and and pocket maybe a swift half a million quid and save himself the trouble of travelling up to every game....Oh...He doesn't though does he? Still £500k would be nice.
And therein might lie the problem. I think this story has some way to run yet.

Lets face it Andrew Kilpatrick is only the Chairman because he is the largest shareholder and he is only the largest shareholder because he inherited the shares from his father. He lives hundreds of miles away and doesn't get to many games. He'll tell you the joys of attending games as a kid with his father but be under no doubt if he was offered a good price by anyone he'd be off like a shot - no matter what the credentials of the purchaser.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Share sale on 03:55 - Jun 8 with 1676 viewsTalkingSutty

Share sale on 23:42 - Jun 7 by 100notout

Lets face it Andrew Kilpatrick is only the Chairman because he is the largest shareholder and he is only the largest shareholder because he inherited the shares from his father. He lives hundreds of miles away and doesn't get to many games. He'll tell you the joys of attending games as a kid with his father but be under no doubt if he was offered a good price by anyone he'd be off like a shot - no matter what the credentials of the purchaser.

Thank you. The comparison between our last two Chairman speaks volumes, one absolutely loved the Club and still does. Anyway he was ushered out of the Club without very much concern, some seemed to welcome his departure,we have a habit of doing that when it comes to Club legends though.

There are some very obvious questions that need asking and it doesn’t need the Supporters Trust to do it neither because the answers aren’t rocket science.

Who instigated the change of Chairman?

Who was behind the introduction of Andrew Kilpatrick as Chairman?

Why did two long standing Directors allow it to happen and why do they let a junior member of the Board jump into the job as CEO and act as the club spokesman?

Who has already gained financially out of all of this and who stands to gain financially when investors are found?

The new training ground project is something that we can never afford but acts as a reason to bring in outside investors, is it really that imperative...haven’t we prospered without one?

The Club is viable without a outside investor being introduced isn’t it, we’ve always had to buy and sell players so what’s changed?

There is likely to be a salary cap introduced following the pandemic, that in itself will financially benefit the Club long term won’t it.?

Are outside investors being sought so Chairman and Directors can sell up their shares and if so they will want the highest price won’t they?

In the 18 months since the Boardroom takeover we have generated approximately £4 million ( more i think) from the sale of players,add ons*, FA Cup and League Cup gate receipts, FA Cup television payments, prize money...all of this is money that wasn’t budgeted for so is a bonus. We’ve never had such a influx of money over such a short period. Taking into account the losses that the Club announced as a result of paying off the management team etc, the bank balance should still be a healthy one shouldn’t it? Have we really generated millions of pounds of excess debt in a 18 month period?

* Players sold...Magahey, Rafferty, Cannon, Adshead, Matheson, Dawson add on. ( nearly £3 million,irrespective if we receive it all in a lump sum or not)
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 7:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024