Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One 16:01 - Jun 9 with 4570 viewsNorthernr

Is over.
We get Coventry, Rotherham and then one of Oxford, Wycombe, Pompey or Fleetwood.
League One on 19:20 - Jun 9 with 1338 viewsNorthantsHoop

Coventry City fans will be back coming down the West Coast line again on London Northwestern trains to Euston for London games, they are at times a bloody nuisance, experienced them a few times on my journey back home to Northampton. If Aston Villa get relegated and with Birmingham City in the mix as well, quiet times on the trains not on a Saturday.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 19:23]
League One on 19:22 - Jun 9 with 1333 viewsRanger_Things

I haven't followed the league but Wycombe seemed to get a touch with the PPG.

I hope they go up now.
League One on 19:30 - Jun 9 with 1319 viewsrsonist

League One on 19:22 - Jun 9 by Ranger_Things

I haven't followed the league but Wycombe seemed to get a touch with the PPG.

I hope they go up now.

Wonderful achievement by Gaz to even be in the mix given their resources.
They could certainly do with the promotion money right now.
League One on 20:37 - Jun 9 with 1227 viewsloftboy

League One on 16:23 - Jun 9 by stevec

Same here. I reckon the bookies are rejoicing with that lot top 6, bar Pompey.

Just checked my ladbrokes Ap,I had Man City, WBA, Sunderland and Plymouth at £5 EW to win the respective divisions, ladbrokes have put a green tick next to Plymouth and voided Sunderland, obviously as long as city finish top two and WBA top three then I’ve got the each way bet, so my question is can some one tell me what I should get, the odds are a quarter of 8/15. 10/1 and 8/1 much obliged Ta

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

League One on 20:45 - Jun 9 with 1208 viewsGloucs_R

League One on 18:29 - Jun 9 by stowmarketrange

Another new stadium in Coventry?Just what the club needs I guess is another white elephant dragging them down even more.
I’m sure a few more of the fans will be attending games in brum after their promotion was confirmed.

Just read an article and they are trying to go back to the Ricoh until a new stadium can be built. Near to the city centre and capacity of 20k. Based on the Shrewsbury stadium.

Poll: Are we staying up?

League One on 21:24 - Jun 9 with 1136 viewsstevec

League One on 20:37 - Jun 9 by loftboy

Just checked my ladbrokes Ap,I had Man City, WBA, Sunderland and Plymouth at £5 EW to win the respective divisions, ladbrokes have put a green tick next to Plymouth and voided Sunderland, obviously as long as city finish top two and WBA top three then I’ve got the each way bet, so my question is can some one tell me what I should get, the odds are a quarter of 8/15. 10/1 and 8/1 much obliged Ta

Approximately 11 times your each way part of the stake.

So a tenner stake, about £109 profit .
League One on 21:35 - Jun 9 with 1109 viewsloftboy

League One on 21:24 - Jun 9 by stevec

Approximately 11 times your each way part of the stake.

So a tenner stake, about £109 profit .

Just found an online calculator it will be £59.00

League One on 21:48 - Jun 9 with 1088 viewsMetallica_Hoop

At the opening game at the Ricoh where we lost 3-0 and were shite.
I left at 3 to go back to the coach.
Walking back I see 7-9 of them pointing at me. I didn't run, I carried on walking to the tunnel.
I Thought I'll run when in the tunnel.
There were 4 Coppers at the end of the tunnel luckily for me.
I've hated them ever since.
Coventry that is.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 21:53]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

League One on 06:51 - Jun 10 with 972 viewsstevec

League One on 21:35 - Jun 9 by loftboy

Just found an online calculator it will be £59.00

If the win part of the bet was a fiver that sounds right.

I could be getting lockdown brain, will check me figures again! Apologies if I’m wrong.
League One on 07:01 - Jun 10 with 968 viewsdistortR

League One on 21:48 - Jun 9 by Metallica_Hoop

At the opening game at the Ricoh where we lost 3-0 and were shite.
I left at 3 to go back to the coach.
Walking back I see 7-9 of them pointing at me. I didn't run, I carried on walking to the tunnel.
I Thought I'll run when in the tunnel.
There were 4 Coppers at the end of the tunnel luckily for me.
I've hated them ever since.
Coventry that is.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 21:53]

yeah, they do seem to like picking off individuals
League One on 07:14 - Jun 10 with 952 viewsRs_Holy

League One on 17:19 - Jun 9 by qprxtc

I can’t stand bloody Coventry. Was very glad they went down to Division 4. Hope they get relegated.

If we are allowed to go to football matches again one day then I’d like Fleetwood to come up and we play them away on a fabulously sunny Saturday afternoon as we coast to a 5-0 victory and dance on the terraces after a proper few pints in a nearby friendly boozer.

If not, then I couldn’t care less who comes up and bollocks to Coventry.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 17:21]

I don't like em much but you have to hand it to Mark Robbins. What he's achieved at Coventry is almost unbelievable! Surely a bigger club beckons for him?
League One on 10:16 - Jun 10 with 824 viewseghamranger

Oxford, Pompey or Wycombe for a hours drive.

Fleetwood for a weekend in Blackpool and to jeer Joey and cheer Clint...
League One on 10:37 - Jun 10 with 806 viewsTeddRanger

League One on 16:09 - Jun 9 by aston_hoop

Peterborough chairman is going to be all over this isnt he?

Bit of karma for how smug he was at the transfer fee they extorted from us for Washington.

As for the playoffs, anyone but Fleetwood. Couldn't abide that scrote barton succeeding!
League One on 10:59 - Jun 10 with 770 viewsTheChef

League One on 10:37 - Jun 10 by TeddRanger

Bit of karma for how smug he was at the transfer fee they extorted from us for Washington.

As for the playoffs, anyone but Fleetwood. Couldn't abide that scrote barton succeeding!

Exactly - even though Fleetwood would be a new ground. Barton would be just as unbearable as ever.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

League One on 11:28 - Jun 10 with 719 viewsrobith

League One on 16:05 - Jun 9 by loftboy

Any idea how this affects bets? Had Sunderland E/W in my end of season acca.

Depends on your bookmaker. For eg Ladbrokes have paid out on these and voided any bet with a mathematical chance of winning. Skybet settling on the table only
League One on 12:01 - Jun 10 with 688 viewsBrianMcCarthy

League One on 10:37 - Jun 10 by TeddRanger

Agreed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

League One on 12:29 - Jun 10 with 672 viewsloftboy

League One on 06:51 - Jun 10 by stevec

If the win part of the bet was a fiver that sounds right.

I could be getting lockdown brain, will check me figures again! Apologies if I’m wrong.

Even if one of the teams win you only get the each way part of the bet for all of it, had they all won it was £3300

League One on 12:37 - Jun 10 with 652 viewsDavieQPR

Be interesting to see what happens with Brum and Coventry as the EFL to not like clubs from the same division sharing grounds.
League One on 12:39 - Jun 10 with 642 viewsNorthernr

League One on 12:37 - Jun 10 by DavieQPR

Be interesting to see what happens with Brum and Coventry as the EFL to not like clubs from the same division sharing grounds.

Given what's happened over the last few years I would think Coventry and Birmingham figure fairly high on the list of clubs that would be inclined to tell the EFL to shove it up their ars.
League One on 12:53 - Jun 10 with 616 viewsDannyPaddox

Any other season I’d be wishing Fleetwood all the best but if they did it Sir Joseph of Bullshitshire would no doubt turn it into his own personal victory against the infidel forces of something or the other. Would love to see Wild Thing succeed. Oxford would be a great sesh. Portsmouth a good day out too.
League One on 12:55 - Jun 10 with 615 viewsNorthernr

League One on 12:53 - Jun 10 by DannyPaddox

Any other season I’d be wishing Fleetwood all the best but if they did it Sir Joseph of Bullshitshire would no doubt turn it into his own personal victory against the infidel forces of something or the other. Would love to see Wild Thing succeed. Oxford would be a great sesh. Portsmouth a good day out too.

Yeh apart from the Barton factor we can't really lose can we? Four great days out. Assuming we're allowed to have fun again by then.
Definitely hope Gaz does it though.
League One on 13:26 - Jun 10 with 587 viewsTheChef

League One on 12:39 - Jun 10 by Northernr

Given what's happened over the last few years I would think Coventry and Birmingham figure fairly high on the list of clubs that would be inclined to tell the EFL to shove it up their ars.

What's the latest on the Ricoh, have Coventry any chance of returning (do they want to?)

Memories of being there for the first ever game - what a team we had out that day. Ugo Ukah coming off the bench. Nuff said.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024