Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statement from the Chairman 16:03 - Jun 22 with 19495 viewsfitzochris

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/june/chairmanstatement_220620/

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Statement from the Chairman on 21:32 - Jun 23 with 2719 viewskel

Statement from the Chairman on 21:27 - Jun 23 by dawlishdale

I strongly recommend that you volunteer to help the Trust TS. A couple of years of unpaid work with little or absolutely no thanks in return would perhaps help both club & Trust.
It would be fantastic to have someone else attend meetings with the CEO in order to pose the more difficult questions that can sometimes be overlooked. And, as you say, you don't dislike anyone on the Trust Board.

How about it eh?

I await his reply with huge anticipation.

Or does he still want his own supporters group where he’ll only play with his ball?
Statement from the Chairman on 22:54 - Jun 23 with 2544 viewsTalkingSutty

Statement from the Chairman on 21:27 - Jun 23 by dawlishdale

I strongly recommend that you volunteer to help the Trust TS. A couple of years of unpaid work with little or absolutely no thanks in return would perhaps help both club & Trust.
It would be fantastic to have someone else attend meetings with the CEO in order to pose the more difficult questions that can sometimes be overlooked. And, as you say, you don't dislike anyone on the Trust Board.

How about it eh?

Well I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet but when it comes to interview skills, identifying and asking the relevant questions then i think i excel. As a Trust representative i would actually consider joining if i could be involved in the Q&A sessions..with no hold bars and then be able to report back on the meeting. Yes, a proper clear the air, no holds barred meeting with the likes of Andrew Kelly and the CEO would be good..it would probably result in bridges burned for the Trust but it wouldn't phase me speaking to any of them, why would it?

We do have supporters who are very well qualified when it comes to confronting people in question and answer sessions, more qualified than anybody in the Boardroom actually. You could come with me and help if you want, maybe take contempraneous notes?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 23:03]
Statement from the Chairman on 22:59 - Jun 23 with 2520 views1997Dale

Statement from the Chairman on 15:10 - Jun 23 by Shun

I’m not sure what you’re getting at, TS, or where this tirade against this forum is coming from. I agree with the majority of what you’re saying - I do think the people running the club lack ambition and we could well benefit from some younger blood, but what that has to do with this forum I’m not sure.

You say this place is mocked for being full of old men arguing amongst each other. There is far more arguing on the Facebook pages. Far more. I don’t think this lack of ambition among the fans is a uniquely ‘old man’ attitude either - if you scroll through Twitter or Fb there are plenty of younger fans defending the club’s more reserved strategies when it comes to finances.

This forum has been made use of by the club countless times and proved itself to be a good resource in club matters and social ones too. I’ve said it before but you’ll be hard-pressed to find a more accurate microcosm of the Dale fanbase than this board with the age ranges presented here.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 18:28]

I must admit that while I don't post a huge amount on this I have been an avid reader for many years.

As a 22 year old I would say I am firmly in the younger fan bracket and possibly the even rarer breed of young exile having moved away when I was 10.

With that said I must admit I always like us to do well but I take a far more reserved approach than the generic young fan who wouldn't touch this forum. This may be through my own naivety but I was personally very glad when I saw the news about the contracts in that I was disappointed to see players go but the board and club obviously knew there would be comments from fans yet still put the club interests at heart.

Would I like the club to be doing better? Absolutely, but the on the field success isn't everything for me, if it was growing up as most others at my primary school did I would have supported United, I think there are other niches which make supporting Dale enjoyable and while I would no doubt enjoy the ride if we were ever to get to the stage of a premier league club I have no doubt I personally would lose some interest.
Statement from the Chairman on 23:02 - Jun 23 with 2513 viewskel

Statement from the Chairman on 22:54 - Jun 23 by TalkingSutty

Well I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet but when it comes to interview skills, identifying and asking the relevant questions then i think i excel. As a Trust representative i would actually consider joining if i could be involved in the Q&A sessions..with no hold bars and then be able to report back on the meeting. Yes, a proper clear the air, no holds barred meeting with the likes of Andrew Kelly and the CEO would be good..it would probably result in bridges burned for the Trust but it wouldn't phase me speaking to any of them, why would it?

We do have supporters who are very well qualified when it comes to confronting people in question and answer sessions, more qualified than anybody in the Boardroom actually. You could come with me and help if you want, maybe take contempraneous notes?

I’m led to believe the trust have been approached by people looking to be involved so I’m assuming you must be one of them.

As a trust board member then of course you’ll be involved with meetings with the board unless things have changed since I was involved.

Good luck in your new role and your honesty will be refreshing as I’m sure we’ll all be interested in the reports the trust publish on it.
Statement from the Chairman on 23:41 - Jun 23 with 2388 viewsD_Alien

Statement from the Chairman on 22:59 - Jun 23 by 1997Dale

I must admit that while I don't post a huge amount on this I have been an avid reader for many years.

As a 22 year old I would say I am firmly in the younger fan bracket and possibly the even rarer breed of young exile having moved away when I was 10.

With that said I must admit I always like us to do well but I take a far more reserved approach than the generic young fan who wouldn't touch this forum. This may be through my own naivety but I was personally very glad when I saw the news about the contracts in that I was disappointed to see players go but the board and club obviously knew there would be comments from fans yet still put the club interests at heart.

Would I like the club to be doing better? Absolutely, but the on the field success isn't everything for me, if it was growing up as most others at my primary school did I would have supported United, I think there are other niches which make supporting Dale enjoyable and while I would no doubt enjoy the ride if we were ever to get to the stage of a premier league club I have no doubt I personally would lose some interest.

Refreshing to hear that perspective, and good to see the debate moving beyond stereotyping people

Look forward to hearing more

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Statement from the Chairman on 23:46 - Jun 23 with 2373 viewsTalkingSutty

Statement from the Chairman on 23:02 - Jun 23 by kel

I’m led to believe the trust have been approached by people looking to be involved so I’m assuming you must be one of them.

As a trust board member then of course you’ll be involved with meetings with the board unless things have changed since I was involved.

Good luck in your new role and your honesty will be refreshing as I’m sure we’ll all be interested in the reports the trust publish on it.

and here we are again... i give my reasons for not wanting to join the Trust. Instead of respecting an individual's rights you decide to jump in and the discussion is dead in the water. I could play your game and throw you a fish but then the thread goes the same way of many others that you get involved with..you really struggle with disagreement, it's just a Trust that I don't want to join, others like it though.
Statement from the Chairman on 23:54 - Jun 23 with 2358 viewskel

Statement from the Chairman on 23:46 - Jun 23 by TalkingSutty

and here we are again... i give my reasons for not wanting to join the Trust. Instead of respecting an individual's rights you decide to jump in and the discussion is dead in the water. I could play your game and throw you a fish but then the thread goes the same way of many others that you get involved with..you really struggle with disagreement, it's just a Trust that I don't want to join, others like it though.

Nonsense.

Your bluff has been called and you’ve spat your dummy. That’s what the real problem is here.

I don’t struggle with disagreements but I admit to struggling with hypocrites and ‘talkers’. I’m a ‘doer’ as my record with the trust will confirm but you’re just happy to criticise from afar and do absolutely balls all to make a change. Sh­it or get off the pot so we don’t have to be subjected to your sanctimonious drivel any longer unless you actually get off your arse and make a difference.

In less than an hour you’ve gone from considering joining the trust board if you can get your own way to not wanting to be involved at all. Staggering even by your standards.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 23:58]
Statement from the Chairman on 02:15 - Jun 24 with 2271 viewsSandyman

Statement from the Chairman on 23:54 - Jun 23 by kel

Nonsense.

Your bluff has been called and you’ve spat your dummy. That’s what the real problem is here.

I don’t struggle with disagreements but I admit to struggling with hypocrites and ‘talkers’. I’m a ‘doer’ as my record with the trust will confirm but you’re just happy to criticise from afar and do absolutely balls all to make a change. Sh­it or get off the pot so we don’t have to be subjected to your sanctimonious drivel any longer unless you actually get off your arse and make a difference.

In less than an hour you’ve gone from considering joining the trust board if you can get your own way to not wanting to be involved at all. Staggering even by your standards.

Probably not my place to speak, but, long before Kel I was a founder member of the Dale Trust. Still a member now. Done my stint as a board member. It's not easy, it's not some position of glory. You do it because you want to do the best for RAFC. Shouting from the sidelines does not matter a jot. Courage of convictions does. If TS wishes to stand for election to the Dale Trust board, he gets my vote as he seems to be very committed to the cause. That, I like.
Login to get fewer ads

Statement from the Chairman on 06:18 - Jun 24 with 2207 viewsTalkingSutty

Statement from the Chairman on 23:54 - Jun 23 by kel

Nonsense.

You’re a doer...really? All you do is destroy important discussion if it’s something you don’t agree with and then start with your personal insults. Im far from the only one with reservations regarding the Trust and the Clubs relationship or the make up of the Committee etc. You contribute nothing to the forum of any interest,nothing!. I gave my reasons for not joining the Trust, I had the courage of my convictions to do that. It’s nothing personal and it’s certainly not targeted towards your friend Col or any of the other Committee members. So why do you feel the need to insult me personally? I get it that you don’t like my posts and that doesn’t bother me in the slightest but instead of the childish insults why don’t you enlighten us with some proper insight yourself instead of trashing threads.

It’s not up to you to tell posters what they can and can’t discuss and you don’t have to be on the board of directors or a Trust Committee member to comment on either the issues with the Club or the Trust. I get it that the Trust Chairman is a personal friend of yours but he doesn’t need you to babysit him, he’s quite capable of fighting his corner and he does whenever we meet, that’s what grown adults do. Forums are best when there is good open debate, if all you are going to do is belittle people because you don’t like the message then posters think, ‘what’s the point’ and stop contributing...think of the others first instead of killing important discussion. I had a sabbatical from the forum and will start another today, I’m going to do that just for you, maybe you could take over the mantle and become the voice of the fans...enlighten everybody with your stimulating conversation and voice your concerns just like those bury fans did!🤔. Anyway, i archived the last grovelling apology that you sent me via personal message, i’ll Put your next one alongside it. Enjoy your day and stop with the personal insults please.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 7:04]
Statement from the Chair on 06:35 - Jun 24 with 2186 viewsTalkingSutty

Statement from the Chairman on 02:15 - Jun 24 by Sandyman

Probably not my place to speak, but, long before Kel I was a founder member of the Dale Trust. Still a member now. Done my stint as a board member. It's not easy, it's not some position of glory. You do it because you want to do the best for RAFC. Shouting from the sidelines does not matter a jot. Courage of convictions does. If TS wishes to stand for election to the Dale Trust board, he gets my vote as he seems to be very committed to the cause. That, I like.

No I’m not committed to the cause, there are several things about the makeup of the Trust that I don’t agree with, i highlighted them in a previous post. If things changed then I would join and so would plenty more. I would also join the Trust board and attend meetings with the Directors etc. I did join the Trust but that was because i was being badgered in the Dale Bar by other members. When I looked into things I wasn’t happy with the make up of it, the fact club employees are involved and the decision making regarding how the money was spent and who made the decisions around that. These are things I’ve discussed with Scott Goulding and several others on the Trust Committee, including Col. It really isn’t a personal thing, I’ll put it on record that there is nobody on the Trust committee who I dislike and i know they all have the interest of the Club at heart. Maybe they, or the ones questioning me on this thread should direct their questions to the other 80% of fans who choose not to associate themselves with the Trust. Anyway, I think I’ve explained my position now, not that I needed to do.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 7:06]
Statement from the Chairman on 07:04 - Jun 24 with 2163 viewskel

Statement from the Chairman on 06:18 - Jun 24 by TalkingSutty

You’re a doer...really? All you do is destroy important discussion if it’s something you don’t agree with and then start with your personal insults. Im far from the only one with reservations regarding the Trust and the Clubs relationship or the make up of the Committee etc. You contribute nothing to the forum of any interest,nothing!. I gave my reasons for not joining the Trust, I had the courage of my convictions to do that. It’s nothing personal and it’s certainly not targeted towards your friend Col or any of the other Committee members. So why do you feel the need to insult me personally? I get it that you don’t like my posts and that doesn’t bother me in the slightest but instead of the childish insults why don’t you enlighten us with some proper insight yourself instead of trashing threads.

It’s not up to you to tell posters what they can and can’t discuss and you don’t have to be on the board of directors or a Trust Committee member to comment on either the issues with the Club or the Trust. I get it that the Trust Chairman is a personal friend of yours but he doesn’t need you to babysit him, he’s quite capable of fighting his corner and he does whenever we meet, that’s what grown adults do. Forums are best when there is good open debate, if all you are going to do is belittle people because you don’t like the message then posters think, ‘what’s the point’ and stop contributing...think of the others first instead of killing important discussion. I had a sabbatical from the forum and will start another today, I’m going to do that just for you, maybe you could take over the mantle and become the voice of the fans...enlighten everybody with your stimulating conversation and voice your concerns just like those bury fans did!🤔. Anyway, i archived the last grovelling apology that you sent me via personal message, i’ll Put your next one alongside it. Enjoy your day and stop with the personal insults please.

Thank god I slept well last night as I don’t think I will for a while now.

Archive any apology you like because as I’ve said previously, if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up and admit it. You’ll be waiting a long time for another though.

Maybe the person you sent a PM to where you threatened to ‘drop’ other Rochdale fans has archived that chat too. I’d class that as personal too, wouldn’t you?
Statement from the Chairman on 07:13 - Jun 24 with 2143 viewskel

“enlighten everybody with your stimulating conversation and voice your concerns just like those bury fans did!“

How does that work then as according to you only 1% of the fan base contribute to this board (you do like your percentages don’t you?)

Enjoy your sabbatical but please don’t do it on my part. I’ll keep contributing thanks unless the moderators think I have overstepped the mark and ban me. People are free to use the blocking facility if they feel I contribute nothing, it’s kind of how a forum works.

When you do return though it would be nice if you didn’t threaten people by telling them ‘their card is marked’ and other such personal threats.

Toodle pip.
Statement from the Chairman on 09:52 - Jun 24 with 1973 viewsjonahwhereru

Statement from the Chairman on 07:13 - Jun 24 by kel

“enlighten everybody with your stimulating conversation and voice your concerns just like those bury fans did!“

How does that work then as according to you only 1% of the fan base contribute to this board (you do like your percentages don’t you?)

Enjoy your sabbatical but please don’t do it on my part. I’ll keep contributing thanks unless the moderators think I have overstepped the mark and ban me. People are free to use the blocking facility if they feel I contribute nothing, it’s kind of how a forum works.

When you do return though it would be nice if you didn’t threaten people by telling them ‘their card is marked’ and other such personal threats.

Toodle pip.

Kel and TS it’s time you drew stumps and arranged to have a beer when times are safe. Exiles like me don’t know any of the individuals being written about in this to and fro of posts. Let’s not drive away new young poster’s like 1997Dale with endless exchanges which are more of less meaningless to many of us who don’t know the personalities and history involved.

Where on the same team.
Statement from the Chairman on 10:03 - Jun 24 with 1955 viewsdawlishdale

Statement from the Chairman on 22:54 - Jun 23 by TalkingSutty

Brilliant. The first thing you would need to do is get in touch with the Trust. Their contact details are on the website.

I'm sure that you could be involved in Q&A sessions, and from those, you would get a better understanding of the important relationship between club & Trust.

I think the Trust Secretary usually attends the meetings, so he's the chap to take the notes, but I'd just mention that it might not be a good idea to go in "all guns blazing" and thus burn any bridges, or it might be the case that the club refuses to hold further meetings...counter-productive imho.

I think you voiced some of your reasons for not actually joining the Trust a while ago, and I'm sure that most of them are not the case today. If you could post them again, perhaps someone will go through them to put your fears to bed; paving the way for you to join.

I've met with quite a few of the Trust people at Exiles games a few years back, and can echo that they do a fantastic job for very little reward.. an.especially difficult task if a Director gets up on a chair and accuses one of the Exiles of something later proven to be completely false. But that's for another day.
Statement from the Chairman on 10:06 - Jun 24 with 1949 viewsfitzochris

Statement from the Chairman on 10:03 - Jun 24 by dawlishdale

Brilliant. The first thing you would need to do is get in touch with the Trust. Their contact details are on the website.

I'm sure that you could be involved in Q&A sessions, and from those, you would get a better understanding of the important relationship between club & Trust.

I think the Trust Secretary usually attends the meetings, so he's the chap to take the notes, but I'd just mention that it might not be a good idea to go in "all guns blazing" and thus burn any bridges, or it might be the case that the club refuses to hold further meetings...counter-productive imho.

I think you voiced some of your reasons for not actually joining the Trust a while ago, and I'm sure that most of them are not the case today. If you could post them again, perhaps someone will go through them to put your fears to bed; paving the way for you to join.

I've met with quite a few of the Trust people at Exiles games a few years back, and can echo that they do a fantastic job for very little reward.. an.especially difficult task if a Director gets up on a chair and accuses one of the Exiles of something later proven to be completely false. But that's for another day.

I was there that day and witnessed that performance first hand.

Was it proven to be false? It definitely seemed very unlikely it was one of the exiles, if it did happen.

Statement from the Chairman on 10:21 - Jun 24 with 1917 viewsdawlishdale

Statement from the Chairman on 10:06 - Jun 24 by fitzochris

I was there that day and witnessed that performance first hand.

Was it proven to be false? It definitely seemed very unlikely it was one of the exiles, if it did happen.

Well, from what I understand, it related to something written on Hilly's whiteboard and seen by Exiles on the Ground Tours which formed part of the day.

The first Tour group , accompanied by a club employee, didn't go into Hilly's office, as it was being used, so they couldn't have done it... The second, (and perhaps half an hour later) tour did go into the office, (again accompanied by a staff member at all times) and several of them informed me that the offending writing was there in plain view for all to see as soon as they went in, so it couldn't have been done by them either.

Thus, it wasn't anyone on the Exiles day, unless they had somehow sneaked out of the box, gone through the security door downstairs. which is coded entry , gone into Hilly's office , written the offending note, and arrived back in the box without anyone seeing them.

I still cringe when I recall the Director on the chair, admonishing everyone like schoolkids.
Statement from the Chairman on 10:22 - Jun 24 with 1915 viewskel

Statement from the Chairman on 09:52 - Jun 24 by jonahwhereru

Kel and TS it’s time you drew stumps and arranged to have a beer when times are safe. Exiles like me don’t know any of the individuals being written about in this to and fro of posts. Let’s not drive away new young poster’s like 1997Dale with endless exchanges which are more of less meaningless to many of us who don’t know the personalities and history involved.

Where on the same team.

Kind of agree and I feel I’ve made my point now. A character flaw I have is that I tend to hold grudges and I’ll freely admit to it. The way some of us were treated years back which forced trust board resignations is still an open wound for me and I remember every single person who stuck the boot in. It led to an extremely difficult period of my life that saw me walk away from the club I love and it still bothers me to this day. Perhaps that’s why I can’t abide posts with a clear anti-trust agenda and can’t wait to ram it down peoples throats.

Anyway, like I said, I’ve made my point so it’s done as far as I’m concerned.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 10:30]
Statement from the Chairman on 10:28 - Jun 24 with 1904 viewsfitzochris

Statement from the Chairman on 10:21 - Jun 24 by dawlishdale

Well, from what I understand, it related to something written on Hilly's whiteboard and seen by Exiles on the Ground Tours which formed part of the day.

The first Tour group , accompanied by a club employee, didn't go into Hilly's office, as it was being used, so they couldn't have done it... The second, (and perhaps half an hour later) tour did go into the office, (again accompanied by a staff member at all times) and several of them informed me that the offending writing was there in plain view for all to see as soon as they went in, so it couldn't have been done by them either.

Thus, it wasn't anyone on the Exiles day, unless they had somehow sneaked out of the box, gone through the security door downstairs. which is coded entry , gone into Hilly's office , written the offending note, and arrived back in the box without anyone seeing them.

I still cringe when I recall the Director on the chair, admonishing everyone like schoolkids.

So it did happen then? Sorry, I was thinking you meant the actual offence hadn't occurred.

I was in the first group, so didn't get into Hilly's drawers, so to speak. First I heard about it was when David got up on the chair and lambasted us.

I believe the message said "4-4-f*cking-2". I mean, the culprit is obvious. He is hiding in plain sight with that username :)

Seriously, though, it was mortifying when we were all addressed like that. It was the first time I had met David, too.

Statement from the Chairman on 10:35 - Jun 24 with 1876 views442Dale

Statement from the Chairman on 10:28 - Jun 24 by fitzochris

So it did happen then? Sorry, I was thinking you meant the actual offence hadn't occurred.

I was in the first group, so didn't get into Hilly's drawers, so to speak. First I heard about it was when David got up on the chair and lambasted us.

I believe the message said "4-4-f*cking-2". I mean, the culprit is obvious. He is hiding in plain sight with that username :)

Seriously, though, it was mortifying when we were all addressed like that. It was the first time I had met David, too.

Right, that’s it.

If I was an exile and I was on a tour and I did go into Keith Hill’s office and there was a pen and a whiteboard then I’d have wrote:

STOP WEARING AWAY KITS UNNECESSARILY ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CLASH WITH THE OPPOSITION LIKE AT SHREWSBURY AND CHESTERFIELD AND BRADFORD.

Admittedly, I could do with a minute or two to think about any other such incidents so would expect the Trust to factor this is in on the day.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Statement from the Chairman on 10:39 - Jun 24 with 1864 viewsjonahwhereru

This was after the Mike Bassett England Manager film was released I presume. Cos that is a quote from that film.
Statement from the Chairman on 11:06 - Jun 24 with 1815 viewsdawlishdale

I'm sure that the graffiti did happen, but it couldn't have been by anyone on the Exiles tours.

A 10 minute investigation proved that (see previous post for the logic). I felt sorry for the elderly Exiles in attendance, and also for those from the Trust who were working that day to make sure the Exiles had a fantastic time. I think that was the first time I'd seen DB as a Director, and he didn't handle the situation at all well imho.
Statement from the Chairman on 13:32 - Jun 24 with 1673 views100notout

Statement from the Chairman on 06:18 - Jun 24 by TalkingSutty

TS forgive me for intruding on your debate with Kel.

I am a Trust member although I, along with many others, share your concerns about the conflict of interests with Directors / club staff being on the Trust board (I didn't know about the spending discretion).

You are clearly a passionate fan, provide a reasoned argument and I think your skill set would be a fantastic addition to the Trust. I would be delighted if you were to join the Trust even if it was just to attend the "Ask the Directors" sessions and report back - this could massively improve transparency (or not depending on the answers given!) and could move the club forward.

Please consider joining - I'll even pay your subscription myself if it helps.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Statement from the Chairman on 17:52 - Jun 24 with 1549 viewskel

Statement from the Chairman on 13:32 - Jun 24 by 100notout

TS forgive me for intruding on your debate with Kel.

I am a Trust member although I, along with many others, share your concerns about the conflict of interests with Directors / club staff being on the Trust board (I didn't know about the spending discretion).

You are clearly a passionate fan, provide a reasoned argument and I think your skill set would be a fantastic addition to the Trust. I would be delighted if you were to join the Trust even if it was just to attend the "Ask the Directors" sessions and report back - this could massively improve transparency (or not depending on the answers given!) and could move the club forward.

Please consider joining - I'll even pay your subscription myself if it helps.

If I remember correctly (again, I stand to be corrected) the £2k spending issue was put to a members vote and was overwhelmingly approved. Some simply can’t understand how democracy works and don’t realise if they’re not a member then they can’t vote against it. Unless the mythical 80% sign up then they simply can’t moan when a motion they don’t approve of takes place.

I’m genuinely struggling to see how this concept confuses them.
Statement from the Chairman on 18:03 - Jun 24 with 1514 views442Dale

One thing that’s always been a struggle in years gone by is to get a decent turnout at AGMs. This has improved slightly with the last couple taking place on a matchday, with some really good progress made during the Q&A at the end - for example it was clarified that more information needed to be followed up around the investment into the club situation. The Trust acted on this.

It’s probably the wrong time to even think about it, but really do believe that having more of such meetings with supporters would be beneficial in the future if possible. Hearing other supporters views in such an environment and listening to the work the Trust do helps create a better understanding from all sides.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Statement from the Chairman on 20:38 - Jun 24 with 1308 viewskel

Just seen this on Facebook from the trust

“We're pleased to announce that following last week's appeal for help, we have received offers from a number of Trust members with a view to becoming co-opted members of the Trust committee. We have invited three of them to our next Trust meeting which will be an opportunity for them to sound us out as much the other way around. Hopefully, their inclusion will be able to give us new ideas and their input and perspective will be very much welcomed.“

Well done to all who are putting themselves forward and the very best of luck. It’s wonderful to see such positivity and people making the effort to effect change if they believe it needs to happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024