Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's results 17:07 - Nov 14 with 2076 viewsD_Alien

A big win by Fleetwood at Bristol Rovers means we dropped just one place to 17th. In many ways it was a blessing we weren't playing (don't ask)

Before the last of two late Fleetwood goals, our record was identical with Rovers and they'd have stayed ahead in the table on alphabetical order. I believe we're probably in our rightful place on performances, just ahead of the danger zone but very much looking over our shoulders

[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 17:09]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Today's results on 17:58 - Nov 14 with 1987 viewsYorkshire_Dale

That Callum Camps double helps us....as does Accy and Hull wins over teams below us.

Pity we are already looking out for favours and indeed a blessing we didn't play today.
Today's results on 18:21 - Nov 14 with 1952 viewsdingdangblue

Today's results on 17:58 - Nov 14 by Yorkshire_Dale

That Callum Camps double helps us....as does Accy and Hull wins over teams below us.

Pity we are already looking out for favours and indeed a blessing we didn't play today.

Fleetwood will get a million for Camps when they sell him

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:23 - Nov 14 with 1860 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Today's results on 18:21 - Nov 14 by dingdangblue

Fleetwood will get a million for Camps when they sell him

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Today's results on 19:27 - Nov 14 with 1857 viewsmacro

Rovers have fired their manager following the defeat
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Nov 14 with 1851 viewsThacks_Rabbits

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:23 - Nov 14 by Thacks_Rabbits

Last post lost thanks to the net, but he is looking the real deal and would be on double figures if takings pens, meanwhile sulking in Salford is......

Always thought camps would be our biggest loss but because he left wishing us well, was a great servant and was probably the right time to move on, it’s great to see him doing well (Sadly for Barton’s lot)

We were never going to be able to keep him and that’s life I guess.

Meanwhile, sulking down in Salford is......

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:55 - Nov 14 with 1804 viewsTVOS1907

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Nov 14 by Thacks_Rabbits

Last post lost thanks to the net, but he is looking the real deal and would be on double figures if takings pens, meanwhile sulking in Salford is......

Always thought camps would be our biggest loss but because he left wishing us well, was a great servant and was probably the right time to move on, it’s great to see him doing well (Sadly for Barton’s lot)

What's the relevance of Henderson to a thread about today's results?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:59 - Nov 14 with 1800 viewsmacro

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:55 - Nov 14 by TVOS1907

Especially as he was one of the most outraged at how he'd been treated by the board... before the truth outed and Henderson wasn't telling the truth.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:28 - Nov 14 with 1747 viewsThacks_Rabbits

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:55 - Nov 14 by TVOS1907

Camps has my best wishes as he was honest throughout, I am glad he has done well so far and deserves every success.

Henderson’s attempt to bullshit us fans and his limited success so far I don’t feel the least bit sad about.

My main point was how well Callum has done, and comparing his performances to the other high profile player who left.

Ps as your on tvos, do you know the number of league penalties Henderson scored/missed in his time here, been meaning to try and find out.

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:40 - Nov 14 with 1726 viewsTVOS1907

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:28 - Nov 14 by Thacks_Rabbits

Camps has my best wishes as he was honest throughout, I am glad he has done well so far and deserves every success.

Henderson’s attempt to bullshit us fans and his limited success so far I don’t feel the least bit sad about.

My main point was how well Callum has done, and comparing his performances to the other high profile player who left.

Ps as your on tvos, do you know the number of league penalties Henderson scored/missed in his time here, been meaning to try and find out.

I'll find out when I'm at home tomorrow.

Camps is doing really well on his own merit. Comparisons to other players who left aren't at all necessary.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:01 - Nov 14 with 1692 viewsThacks_Rabbits

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:40 - Nov 14 by TVOS1907

I'll find out when I'm at home tomorrow.

Camps is doing really well on his own merit. Comparisons to other players who left aren't at all necessary.

Thanks, and yes I agree he is doing everything on his own merit.

Maybe unfair to mention another player, but the ways they parted company with the club, their importance and standing and impact they have made at their new clubs, does make it an interesting comparison.

Today's results on 09:25 - Nov 15 with 1479 viewsdingdangblue

2 belting goals

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:53 - Nov 15 with 1409 views1907

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Nov 14 by Thacks_Rabbits

Henderson has scored 7 in 14 by my reckoning. Should be on for 20 goals again this season. Don’t think he will be too unhappy with that?
Today's results on 13:05 - Nov 15 with 1312 viewsnordenblue

Today's results on 09:25 - Nov 15 by dingdangblue

2 belting goals

You'd have to question what exactly was the keeper watching for the first one, its probably moved a bit but he was next to it all the way as it whistled past him!!
Today's results on 13:49 - Nov 15 with 1265 viewsfunkkk

Shame it took him leaving for some people to finally realise how good a player Camps is.
Today's results on 14:39 - Nov 15 with 1221 viewsD_Alien

Today's results on 13:49 - Nov 15 by funkkk

Shame it took him leaving for some people to finally realise how good a player Camps is.

Or perhaps those who wanted him to perform more forcefully for Dale were frustrated at his lack of progress, which can often be turned around by a move to a different environment

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Today's results on 18:18 - Nov 15 with 1085 viewsJames1980

Today's results on 13:49 - Nov 15 by funkkk

The move has certainly done the lad well. Wish him all the best for his future career except when he plays us of course.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024