Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti Welsh 19:01 - Apr 28 with 6411 viewsbuilthjack

Anybody on here anti Welsh?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anti Welsh on 11:32 - Apr 29 with 881 viewsCountyJim

I'm a proud Welsh man and British
Anti Welsh on 12:05 - Apr 29 with 861 viewsBoundy

Anti Welsh on 11:32 - Apr 29 by CountyJim

As am I and I'm sure are many other Welsh men and women

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Anti Welsh on 12:27 - Apr 29 with 835 viewsbuilthjack

Anti Welsh on 11:32 - Apr 29 by CountyJim

Me too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anti Welsh on 13:38 - Apr 29 with 808 viewsonehunglow

I am a proud man but I don't wave my appendage around or at least not within this community.

To be proud of a country CAN mean blinding yourself to a dark history-like south Africans. How can anyone be "proud" of being a (white) south Afrikaaners and many are impressively so and refuse to talk in other tongues too,if it suits them.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anti Welsh on 16:20 - Apr 29 with 770 viewsCatullus

Anti Welsh on 22:38 - Apr 28 by Kilkennyjack

Agreed.

Britishness is just made up to get the celtic nations to do Englands bidding.

Its an old concept, but the BBC keep pumping it out there.

The union flag flying above the dragon in wales on orders from westmonster tells you everything you need to know. Yes its a load of all bollox.

Know your place Taffy, writ large ..

More proof you hate the English then because you didn't mind the EU flag flying with the dragon.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anti Welsh on 16:42 - Apr 29 with 753 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 07:59 - Apr 29 by Whiterockin

When abroad the Welsh are often referred to as English, just an observation as how the outside world perceive us. And yes I do correct them.

Has not happened for last 20 years to me, but fairly common before that.

Beware of the Risen People

Anti Welsh on 16:46 - Apr 29 with 752 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 16:20 - Apr 29 by Catullus

More proof you hate the English then because you didn't mind the EU flag flying with the dragon.

Bollox.

Its the positioning of the union above the dragon flag that can get to feck.

Its deliberate and recent and aimed at sending a clear message.

I never mentioned the EU flag.
Have they also instructed us to fly it above the dragon flag in Wales then ? I thought not ..

Anti Welsh on 16:51 - Apr 29 with 754 viewsonehunglow

You ll also find old Rhodesians very proud when they kept the native in place .

Pride in a country is nothing but personal and does not make you a good person. Often ,the opposite. The EDL were all proud too.

Think

Login to get fewer ads

Anti Welsh on 16:53 - Apr 29 with 746 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 07:42 - Apr 29 by felixstowe_jack

The United Kingdom is a member of the United nations. Neither of the four parts of the UK is a nation in it's own right.

Latest nonsense from a Gwynedd County Councillor is that Snowdonia National Park should only refer to Snowdon by it's Welsh Name.

Wrong.

The 4 nations of tbe British Isles are Cymru, Ireland, Scotland and England.
That is fact.

The ‘United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland’ is a political entity only.
Great Britain is a geographical term.

Of course the original welsh name should be used.
The other name is like a made up Disney name.
Use Google and look up Ayers Rock, it will fry your little brain ✊🏾.

Anti Welsh on 16:55 - Apr 29 with 746 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 00:46 - Apr 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think you have used the wrong flag for "Ash" and "James", assuming you're referring to Ashley Williams and Daniel James.

100 welsh caps says you are wrong

Anti Welsh on 16:58 - Apr 29 with 744 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 16:51 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

You ll also find old Rhodesians very proud when they kept the native in place .

Pride in a country is nothing but personal and does not make you a good person. Often ,the opposite. The EDL were all proud too.

Think

Its called Zimbabwe.🇿🇼

Many young Zimbabweans were very proud to get rid of the colonial name Rhodesia.
Colonial baggage.

Cecil Rhodes was a monster.

Anti Welsh on 18:49 - Apr 29 with 726 viewsraynor94

Anti Welsh on 16:58 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

Its called Zimbabwe.🇿🇼

Many young Zimbabweans were very proud to get rid of the colonial name Rhodesia.
Colonial baggage.

Robert Mugabe? The Bread basket of Africa turned into a third world shambolic mess!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Anti Welsh on 19:21 - Apr 29 with 712 viewsonehunglow

Anti Welsh on 18:49 - Apr 29 by raynor94

Robert Mugabe? The Bread basket of Africa turned into a third world shambolic mess!

Indeed. a man returning the wealth to the people ?HIS people. A Marxist. Like the Ruskies who starved the people but built themselves huge mansions on the Black Sea .

Anti Welsh on 19:39 - Apr 29 with 700 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 18:49 - Apr 29 by raynor94

A dreadful man indeed, but a product of colonial oppression i am sure you would agree.

‘For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction’.
I am sure somebody sensible once said something similar.

Anti Welsh on 19:42 - Apr 29 with 704 viewsraynor94

Anti Welsh on 16:42 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

Has not happened for last 20 years to me, but fairly common before that.

20 years

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Anti Welsh on 20:00 - Apr 29 with 689 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Anti Welsh on 16:53 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

Wrong.

That is fact.

The ‘United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland’ is a political entity only.

No such nations none of those are recognised by the United nations. Next you will be telling me saxony, bavaria, prussia, catalonia, basque, Normandy are all separate counties and France, Germany and Spain do not exist and are just political entities. Come to that I guess , munster ulster connaught and Leinster are all separate countries and ROI does not exist.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Anti Welsh on 20:04 - Apr 29 with 682 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wrong.

That is fact.

Perhaps we can have a referendum in Wales asking she we change all place in Wales to the Welsh version. Pretty sure the Welsh people would vote to keep the versions they understand.

You could always ban the teaching of Englishin schools that would guarantee that Welsh people could not get a job in the rest of the UK.

Anti Welsh on 20:06 - Apr 29 with 682 viewsCatullus

Wrong.

That is fact.

Oh here we go again.......

Kilky, Wales is not a member of the United Nations, it's not even a debate. The UK is a member therefore the UK is a nation.

I think you'll find that every country is a political entity, Wales was nothing but a coection of warring tribal regions, political entities.

Why would "Uluru" fry anyones brain, the Aborigine name for it but most people now call it Ayers rock. That's the modern world for you Kilky, things change. Maybe you should try not living in the past when it suits you but then accusing others of living in the past, again when it suits you.
If you want it your way then maybe South West Wales should be called "Demetaeland" and South East "Silurea", the North "Ordovicia" OR maybe we don't want to live in YOUR past.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Anti Welsh on 21:20 - Apr 29 with 659 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 20:06 - Apr 29 by Catullus

Oh here we go again.......

Kilky, Wales is not a member of the United Nations, it's not even a debate. The UK is a member therefore the UK is a nation.

I think you'll find that every country is a political entity, Wales was nothing but a coection of warring tribal regions, political entities.

Why would "Uluru" fry anyones brain, the Aborigine name for it but most people now call it Ayers rock. That's the modern world for you Kilky, things change. Maybe you should try not living in the past when it suits you but then accusing others of living in the past, again when it suits you.
If you want it your way then maybe South West Wales should be called "Demetaeland" and South East "Silurea", the North "Ordovicia" OR maybe we don't want to live in YOUR past.

Wiki says .....

In 1995 that the name change officially took place. In this year, the name of the national park changed from Ayers Rock-Mount Olga National Park to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.

You should have used Google see. You are decades out.

The word ‘United’ in United Kingdom might give you a clue that its not one nation. Its ‘United’ cos it includes 4 nations.
Repeat after me .... the UK is not a nation.

You clearly don't understand Cymru.
‘wales was nothing’ ..... that statement alone should greatly embarrass you.
The culture, the language, the laws, the people, the faith, the resistance to overwhelming odds .... all ‘nothing’ ...?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺 ...... cymru am byth

Anti Welsh on 21:47 - Apr 29 with 641 viewsCatullus

Anti Welsh on 21:20 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

Wiki says .....

In 1995 that the name change officially took place. In this year, the name of the national park changed from Ayers Rock-Mount Olga National Park to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.

The word ‘United’ in United Kingdom might give you a clue that its not one nation. Its ‘United’ cos it includes 4 nations.

The culture, the language, the laws, the people, the faith, the resistance to overwhelming odds .... all ‘nothing’ ...?

Ayers rock, most people still know it as Ayers rock.

The word "United" is followed by "kingdom" not one of the 4 home nations is recognised as an independent country by the United nations but the United Kingdom is. The UK is a nation.

You clearly understand very little and refuse to try to understand anything you don't agree with.
It;s very disingenuous to cherry pick part of a sentence and accuse me of calling Wales "nothing" Back then Wales didn't even exist and was nothing but a collection of warring regions. Wales wasn't even recognised as a country by the ISO until 2011, as reported in the Welsh media,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/wales-is-country-not-principality-

Until 1707 it was a Principality, not a country. Then it legally became part of England under Henry V111, you must know that name, the King of Welsh heritage. He passed the "Laws in Wales acts" meaning England and the Welsh principalities became one country, legally.

Anti Welsh on 22:21 - Apr 29 with 634 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Anti Welsh on 21:20 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

Wiki says .....

Are you saying the UNITED STATES is 50 individual countries or the United Arab Emirates is not a country or even an United Ireland would be a country.

Repeat after me only countries that are part of the United nations are recognised as nations. Only nations can compete in the Olympics.

Anti Welsh on 22:29 - Apr 29 with 625 viewsKeithHaynes

Anti Welsh on 22:21 - Apr 29 by felixstowe_jack

Are you saying the UNITED STATES is 50 individual countries or the United Arab Emirates is not a country or even an United Ireland would be a country.

Repeat after me only countries that are part of the United nations are recognised as nations. Only nations can compete in the Olympics.

You want to try living here mate, 17 autonomous states, all with an opinion that borders from communism to extreme right wing. Nobody is ever happy and the rules change daily.

Sort of reminds me of a website somewhere 🤔

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Anti Welsh on 22:55 - Apr 29 with 610 viewsmajorraglan

Anti Welsh on 16:58 - Apr 29 by Kilkennyjack

Its called Zimbabwe.🇿🇼

Colonial baggage.

Indeed they are proud of their country, but I bet they wish they could make a few changes.
Rhodes may have not been a very nice guy, but that was over a hundred years ago. Look at Zimbabwe's recent history post independence - Robert Mugabe a complete and utter tyrant who oppressed his own people and filled his pockets with loot and now they have Mnangagwa who was one of Mugabe’s men.

Zimbabwe has every right to make its own way in the world, but they are not a shining beacon of excellence.
Anti Welsh on 23:07 - Apr 29 with 593 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 22:21 - Apr 29 by felixstowe_jack

No the states in America are , well, states ....

The nations of the United Kingdom are , well, nations ...

You are quite wrong. Try Google.
I know you want United Kingdom to be a nation - but its not.

Google says ;
The ‘United Kingdom’ refers to a political union between, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Although the UK is a fully independent sovereign state, the 4 nations that make it up are also countries in their own right.

Anti Welsh on 23:21 - Apr 29 with 579 viewsKilkennyjack

Anti Welsh on 20:04 - Apr 29 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps we can have a referendum in Wales asking she we change all place in Wales to the Welsh version. Pretty sure the Welsh people would vote to keep the versions they understand.

You could always ban the teaching of Englishin schools that would guarantee that Welsh people could not get a job in the rest of the UK.

The Torygraph supports the use of the welsh language in Wales. Too radical for some on here.

Yr Wyddfa. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024