Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Offs 09:52 - May 17 with 56501 viewsTomS

Surely the only team that can stop Brentford from getting promoted is Brentford. Looking at the form table, Wycombe have a better record in their final five matches than all of the other three clubs in the Play Offs, and they got relegated.

Momentum is everything in the Championship, can the serial chokers keep their composure this time around?
Play Offs on 10:06 - May 20 with 2680 viewsfrancisbowles

Play Offs on 16:59 - May 19 by PinnerPaul

Certainly noticed there was more intensity in the challenges in the PL.

and Spurs with their booing fans managed to beat themselves. Lol
Play Offs on 16:46 - May 20 with 2562 viewstonyQPR

Play Offs on 23:37 - May 18 by tonyQPR

Yeah me too just because of that cuuuuunty est off all cuuuuunty cunnts benham.....,, think I’ve made myself clear on this one👍😂⚽️
[Post edited 20 May 2021 16:42]

Think I may off got the wrong fellah,meant the bloke who hates us that much he can’t say Queen’s Park Rangers but the sentiment is still valid 😊
Play Offs on 17:02 - May 20 with 2539 viewsdenhamhoop2

Play Offs on 16:46 - May 20 by tonyQPR

Think I may off got the wrong fellah,meant the bloke who hates us that much he can’t say Queen’s Park Rangers but the sentiment is still valid 😊

You mean Peter Gilham I went to school with his brother Dominic who was actually a decent bloke and footballer in spite of being a Tory Boy Bees fan
Play Offs on 17:16 - May 20 with 2487 viewsterryb

I thought Lincoln looked a decent side yesterday. They certainly played more football than Sunderland did/could.

I'm more interested in the Division One play offs than the Championship. I've seen the four teams looking to join the Premier, but not too much from League One.

Indeed, I think the promoted clubs may be more of a concern than the Premier relegated ones.
Play Offs on 18:10 - May 20 with 2392 viewsPinnerPaul

Play Offs on 10:06 - May 20 by francisbowles

and Spurs with their booing fans managed to beat themselves. Lol

Indeed, as Clive said and the Barnsley manager admitted to, having us fans there isn't ALWAYS a help!
Play Offs on 19:29 - May 20 with 2283 viewsJuzzie

Play Offs on 18:10 - May 20 by PinnerPaul

Indeed, as Clive said and the Barnsley manager admitted to, having us fans there isn't ALWAYS a help!

Having no fans has helped West Ham I think
Play Offs on 11:03 - May 21 with 2120 viewsrsonist

Not sure if any NBA fans around but fun times in the analytics world as the 76ers GM and Reepian king of maximum efficiency minimum aesthetics 3 pointers only "Moreyball" gives the Tykes his blessing.
Play Offs on 11:18 - May 21 with 2068 viewsMyke

Play Offs on 17:16 - May 20 by terryb

I thought Lincoln looked a decent side yesterday. They certainly played more football than Sunderland did/could.

I'm more interested in the Division One play offs than the Championship. I've seen the four teams looking to join the Premier, but not too much from League One.

Indeed, I think the promoted clubs may be more of a concern than the Premier relegated ones.

It depends on what we are concerned about next season, relegation or promotion? At the start of 20/21 we were hoping there were three teams worse than us and we were banking on Wycombe and hoping that Rotherham and Coventry would fulfill that remit as well as adding in the fact that SW had (at the time) being docked 12 points.
In terms of promotion, there is still a very real possibility that all three clubs that came down will go back up again, so if we are looking at the upper end of the table next season, I would suggest that Fulham and West Brom (Sheffield Utd may take longer to rebuild) will be more of a challenge than Hull et al
Login to get fewer ads

Play Offs on 13:04 - May 21 with 1906 viewsterryb

Play Offs on 11:18 - May 21 by Myke

It depends on what we are concerned about next season, relegation or promotion? At the start of 20/21 we were hoping there were three teams worse than us and we were banking on Wycombe and hoping that Rotherham and Coventry would fulfill that remit as well as adding in the fact that SW had (at the time) being docked 12 points.
In terms of promotion, there is still a very real possibility that all three clubs that came down will go back up again, so if we are looking at the upper end of the table next season, I would suggest that Fulham and West Brom (Sheffield Utd may take longer to rebuild) will be more of a challenge than Hull et al

Each to their own view. Personally, I don't think any of the three will gain automatic promotion. Fulham & West Brom will be left with a slightly worse version than their promoted sides after the loans, out of contracts have departed. They both limped badly over the line last time & I don't regard either as being close to the three that were relegated the previous season.

Sheffield United will be interesting & much will depend on who they appoint as manager & how they start the season. Not that I've any idea who will be in the top two!
Play Offs on 12:39 - May 22 with 1672 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Now that was amateurish defending.....
Play Offs on 12:40 - May 22 with 1659 viewsstevec

Play Offs on 12:39 - May 22 by Wegerles_Stairs

But very funny
Play Offs on 12:40 - May 22 with 1657 viewsQPRSteve

I thoroughly enjoyed that
Play Offs on 12:42 - May 22 with 1628 viewsLunarJetman

I did laugh but absolutely shocking defending. The sort of goal you see towards the end of a game as the losing team push up in desperation looking for a goal, not in the first few minutes of a finely balanced match..ll
Play Offs on 12:42 - May 22 with 1624 viewsWirralHoop

How to defend a corner by BFC.
Play Offs on 12:45 - May 22 with 1587 viewsdanehoop

Play Offs on 12:42 - May 22 by WirralHoop

How to defend a corner by BFC.

That's a big hill to climb now for Brentfart.

Still, they are probably ahead on aggregate in the Justice League scoring.

Never knowingly understood

Play Offs on 12:47 - May 22 with 1573 viewsNoelmc

But do you not get extra xG goals in the Justice League for having all your outfield players within 35 yards of the opposition goal at corners?
Play Offs on 12:47 - May 22 with 1571 viewsE17hoop

I think the crowd noise contributed to that goal - they were over enthusiastic about an early goal and over hyped.

Interesting to see what happens now - the crowd helped with the pen too.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Play Offs on 12:48 - May 22 with 1548 viewsTGRRRSSS

Soft as you like Penalty to get Brentford back into it
Play Offs on 12:49 - May 22 with 1542 viewsQPRSteve

Ridiculous pen decision
Play Offs on 12:49 - May 22 with 1537 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Bollocks.
Play Offs on 12:50 - May 22 with 1530 viewsNoelmc

Play Offs on 12:47 - May 22 by E17hoop

I think the crowd noise contributed to that goal - they were over enthusiastic about an early goal and over hyped.

Interesting to see what happens now - the crowd helped with the pen too.

Never a pen!
Play Offs on 12:50 - May 22 with 1514 viewsessextaxiboy

Cant finish 11 v 11 ..IMO
Play Offs on 12:51 - May 22 with 1512 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Why shouldn't Bergovic chase him down - it's their kick-off!
Play Offs on 12:53 - May 22 with 1483 viewsrrrspricey

Do these bus stop cúnts ever stop booing
Play Offs on 12:54 - May 22 with 1458 viewsE17hoop

Agreed - the crowd gave it.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024