Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Offs 09:52 - May 17 with 56521 viewsTomS

Surely the only team that can stop Brentford from getting promoted is Brentford. Looking at the form table, Wycombe have a better record in their final five matches than all of the other three clubs in the Play Offs, and they got relegated.

Momentum is everything in the Championship, can the serial chokers keep their composure this time around?
Play Offs on 14:27 - May 22 with 3327 viewsBostonR

Play Offs on 14:23 - May 22 by Northernr

I'd be fuming if I was a Bournemouth fan. Basically came to try and shthouse a game of football away, even got a freaky goal to go 2-0 up and not only couldn't see it through but didn't even try to see it through in any way other than to piss, bitch, moan and time waste. I'm not sure I'd even give Solanke a 2/10, I contributed as much to that game as he did. They've been a shambles, 1-11 and the manager.

Your prediction was spot-on, well,done. How shite are Bournemouth? Not sure I can take the Brentford love-in up until the final.
Play Offs on 14:35 - May 22 with 3213 viewsMick_S

I'd be fuming if I was a Bournemouth fan. Basically came to try and shthouse a game of football away, even got a freaky goal to go 2-0 up and not only couldn't see it through but didn't even try to see it through in any way other than to piss, bitch, moan and time waste. I'm not sure I'd even give Solanke a 2/10, I contributed as much to that game as he did. They've been a shambles, 1-11 and the manager.

That was an appalling defensive performance by Bournemouth.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Play Offs on 14:35 - May 22 with 3201 viewsstevec

Come on Barnsley
Play Offs on 14:40 - May 22 with 3111 viewsNorthantsHoop

Regardless of having 10 men, that 2nd half performance from Bournemouth was woeful. As said earlier the only thing stopping Brentford going up is Brentford.
Play Offs on 14:48 - May 22 with 3058 viewsMick_S

Play Offs on 14:40 - May 22 by NorthantsHoop

Regardless of having 10 men, that 2nd half performance from Bournemouth was woeful. As said earlier the only thing stopping Brentford going up is Brentford.

BedBrentfordagainpleaseshit.

Anagram.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Play Offs on 15:00 - May 22 with 2977 viewsAntti_Heinola

Play Offs on 13:34 - May 22 by Wegerles_Stairs

But why is he taking the ball and running off with it? It's Bournemouth's restart.

every team does this when chasing the game to stop the other team timewasting.
Don't like Toney much, but he did nothing wrong there.

Bare bones.

Play Offs on 15:02 - May 22 with 2962 viewsAntti_Heinola

tbh, Brentford are the third best team in the league, they deserve to go up, and hope they do. Bournemouth were appalling.

Bare bones.

Play Offs on 15:04 - May 22 with 2950 viewsLongsufferingR

How old is Begovic? Acted like a 2 year old throughout the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Play Offs on 15:31 - May 22 with 2813 viewsLogman

That's it. I think Bournemouth are going to pale into mediocrity now. Woodgate is going to be another Lampard. Loads of pedigree but essentially ineffective.
Play Offs on 15:31 - May 22 with 2812 viewsTGRRRSSS

Bournemouth look a shambles, next season could be a huge struggle for them, anyone worth having will surely go this summer, Woodgate not a manager, nowhere near got the intellect.

"Thick as a plank" his own barrister back in the day when at Leeds court thing with Bowyer - who in contrast despite his temper issues was described as rather bright.
[Post edited 22 May 2021 15:52]
Play Offs on 15:45 - May 22 with 2730 viewsRs_Holy

Play Offs on 15:31 - May 22 by TGRRRSSS

Bournemouth look a shambles, next season could be a huge struggle for them, anyone worth having will surely go this summer, Woodgate not a manager, nowhere near got the intellect.

"Thick as a plank" his own barrister back in the day when at Leeds court thing with Bowyer - who in contrast despite his temper issues was described as rather bright.
[Post edited 22 May 2021 15:52]

Really surprised when they made him manager given his record at Boro.
Play Offs on 15:47 - May 22 with 2718 viewsdenhamhoop2

Think you are being very generous I thought they were woeful very little fight and pride. The little bits of luck you sometimes need went against them(The penalty was a Premiershite VAR penalty Janelt tackling the second) their reaction to this was like Kevin The Teenager (It's not fair I HATE YOU) hopefully Bournemouth keep Woodgate as he was outcoached today from the start.
Play Offs on 15:50 - May 22 with 2692 viewsdenhamhoop2

Sunderland back in the tie and McGeady looks up for it today which is a worry for Lincoln as this man should not be playing at this level with his talent
Play Offs on 15:54 - May 22 with 2671 viewsTGRRRSSS

Play Offs on 15:45 - May 22 by Rs_Holy

Really surprised when they made him manager given his record at Boro.

Me too, an odd decision but they seem to be falling apart behind the scenes for a while now, this coupled with giving Tindall the job after Howe was odd to say the least.
Play Offs on 15:58 - May 22 with 2642 viewshook_hoops

Play Offs on 15:04 - May 22 by LongsufferingR

How old is Begovic? Acted like a 2 year old throughout the game.

He was voted best goalkeeper in the Championship. I think he’s comfortably the worst.
Play Offs on 16:05 - May 22 with 2611 viewsTGRRRSSS

Sunderland now all square on aggregate, curtains for Lincoln I think.
[Post edited 22 May 2021 16:14]
Play Offs on 16:37 - May 22 with 2460 viewsdaveB

I'm a bit torn on it all. i don't want Brentford to go up as long term I don't think it's good for us as a club to have another local rival in the prem and they could do some real damage with the money they will get. On the other hand them out of the way helps us next season as those other 3 in the playoffs are nothing special. I think Bournemouth will be bottom 6 next season

Echo what Clive said about the game, Bournemouth were absolutely dreadful
Play Offs on 16:38 - May 22 with 2454 viewsqprphil

I think if Bournemouth had kept eleven men on the pitch, they'd have won that game. They just seemed to lose all control after the sending off, they were woeful.
Play Offs on 16:45 - May 22 with 2425 viewsJuzzie

Play Offs on 16:37 - May 22 by daveB

I'm a bit torn on it all. i don't want Brentford to go up as long term I don't think it's good for us as a club to have another local rival in the prem and they could do some real damage with the money they will get. On the other hand them out of the way helps us next season as those other 3 in the playoffs are nothing special. I think Bournemouth will be bottom 6 next season

Brentford would just replace Fulham so its not as though we’d be the only one in the area not at the ambassador’s party.
Play Offs on 16:55 - May 22 with 2374 viewsrsonist

Lucky boy Scowen. That was moronic.
Play Offs on 17:02 - May 22 with 2342 viewsRs_Holy

Play Offs on 16:37 - May 22 by daveB

We all know if Brentford fail to go up they will do what they always ie sell their best players, and come back better the following season. If Swansea fail in the playoffs they will struggle to match this season... Barnsley are a bit of a conundrum but a choice of them or Brentford in the Championship next season is a no brainier for me.
Play Offs on 17:37 - May 22 with 2215 viewsterryb

I used to find it funny when Leeds kept failing in the Division One playoffs (& the championship ones as well).

Maybe this is a little unfair, but Sunderland now arouse the same feeling in me!
Play Offs on 18:52 - May 22 with 1974 viewsNortholt_Rs

Play Offs on 14:35 - May 22 by stevec

Come on Barnsley

THIS!!!!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Play Offs on 18:56 - May 22 with 1950 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Crazy that Routledge is still around. He's 36.
Play Offs on 19:10 - May 22 with 1886 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Looks like it's Swansea.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024