Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning 09:44 - Jun 23 with 9251 viewsdeeplishblue

Not sure what are the implications of this.......but that is what I have heard.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 23:22 - Jun 23 with 3305 viewsdownunder

If true, how many shares does he want to buy?
KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 10:46 - Jun 24 with 2967 viewsDalenet

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 23:22 - Jun 23 by downunder

If true, how many shares does he want to buy?

I recall him saying that we would never invest in a football club. I can see why
KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 12:11 - Jun 24 with 2844 viewsjonahwhereru

Personally I would not be in favour of Keith being a DoF at Dale. He was BBM’s boss previously and I just don’t think the relationship would work with this dynamic. Can’t see Keith’s ego being able to stand up to being involved in conversations with BBM and then not having his options being executed on the pitch. Basically he will still be overbearing.

In ten years time when I will only be able to remember the pre Paul Simpson day’s and nothing more recent, that might be the time to bring him back as manager.
KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 12:19 - Jun 24 with 2824 viewsSuddenLad

Depends entirely on what remit he (or anyone else) is given. He may be there to advise on possible targets, advise re opposition, possible targets or all manner of things. As long as specific boundaries are in place it might be successful. We won't know until we try. It's a new situation for all parties.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 12:54 - Jun 24 with 2727 viewsD_Alien

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 12:11 - Jun 24 by jonahwhereru

Personally I would not be in favour of Keith being a DoF at Dale. He was BBM’s boss previously and I just don’t think the relationship would work with this dynamic. Can’t see Keith’s ego being able to stand up to being involved in conversations with BBM and then not having his options being executed on the pitch. Basically he will still be overbearing.

In ten years time when I will only be able to remember the pre Paul Simpson day’s and nothing more recent, that might be the time to bring him back as manager.

Agree with this. If KH was brought in and whatever the original boundaries might be put in place, BBM would almost certainly feel himself constricted and looking over his shoulder

Some might say that's no bad thing!

However, KH's immediate availablity to take over as manager should BBM struggle in L2 would also be a no-no for me. I was delighted when he returned first time round, but there's water under the bridge and i just don't want him back, full stop

Apart from anything else, it'd be an (imo) unneccesary addition to the wage bill for non-playing staff, which if anything needs trimming

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 13:21 - Jun 24 with 2671 viewsAtThePeake

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 12:54 - Jun 24 by D_Alien

Agree with this. If KH was brought in and whatever the original boundaries might be put in place, BBM would almost certainly feel himself constricted and looking over his shoulder

Some might say that's no bad thing!

However, KH's immediate availablity to take over as manager should BBM struggle in L2 would also be a no-no for me. I was delighted when he returned first time round, but there's water under the bridge and i just don't want him back, full stop

Apart from anything else, it'd be an (imo) unneccesary addition to the wage bill for non-playing staff, which if anything needs trimming

Agreed on the last point, would be surprised if we go ahead with the DoF hire any time soon personally.

Tangled up in blue.

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 16:38 - Jun 24 with 2443 viewsJames1980

Would Hill come back to the club whilst, That Man, held any position there?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 17:01 - Jun 24 with 2382 viewsYorkshire_Dale

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 17:08 - Jun 23 by James1980

Wasn't he particularly keen on the club having its own training facility could be the board have asked him in to discuss that. Could be he has been asked in in relation to the audit of finances (not saying he was party to anything untoward of course).
Regarding the Sporting Director role the club should say what the plans are with regards to this.

Perhaps the Sporting Director was one of BotBot's super ideas, Jimbo.....and along with the man himself, that ship has sailed?
Login to get fewer ads

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 17:48 - Jun 24 with 2317 viewswatford_dale

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 12:11 - Jun 24 by jonahwhereru

Me neither but more from a competency view, the fact he has never been a DoF, will not know what he is doing and I highly doubt he holds an accountancy qualification. Nothing to do with the dynamic and if you do not have another job to go to then you make the dynamic work until you formulated alternate plans and it is time for the dynamic to no longer work.

But making him FD would be in keeping with the keystone cops board we have come to know and love over the years.
KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 18:23 - Jun 24 with 2260 viewsdavidab2202

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 17:48 - Jun 24 by watford_dale

Me neither but more from a competency view, the fact he has never been a DoF, will not know what he is doing and I highly doubt he holds an accountancy qualification. Nothing to do with the dynamic and if you do not have another job to go to then you make the dynamic work until you formulated alternate plans and it is time for the dynamic to no longer work.

But making him FD would be in keeping with the keystone cops board we have come to know and love over the years.

In view of the fact that a certain David Flitcroft late of Spotland is now DOF at Port Vale is it safe to assume that he holds an Accountancy qualification?
KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 18:34 - Jun 24 with 2233 viewsToffeemanc

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 18:23 - Jun 24 by davidab2202

In view of the fact that a certain David Flitcroft late of Spotland is now DOF at Port Vale is it safe to assume that he holds an Accountancy qualification?

Think Flitcroft qualified at the Bury School of accountancy under instruction from Mr Day.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 18:38 - Jun 24 with 2205 viewssxdale

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 18:23 - Jun 24 by davidab2202

Watford mate, are you getting director of football confused with director of finance?
KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 18:44 - Jun 24 with 2181 viewssxdale

Nearly as confused as me replying to the wrong post
KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 20:55 - Jun 30 with 1636 viewsTomRAFC

So...

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 21:03 - Jun 30 with 1553 viewsTalkingSutty

KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 20:55 - Jun 30 by TomRAFC

So...

After his last two years at the Club no thanks, we’ve just got rid of one ego.
KH spotted on Sandy Lane this morning on 17:48 - Jul 1 with 1057 viewsdavidab2202

Perhaps BBM spotted him as well and thought he would jump just in case 2 plus 2 did actually make 4
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024