Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu 16:19 - Dec 7 with 60919 viewspikeypaul

Loving it,while the remoaner losers are still crying and still not accepting democracy and all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that.

Now take 4:59 and listen to how things have ACTUALLY turned out,not your guesses and the project fear BS you made up the last 5 years,you lot must feel totally idiots hindsight has shown you up now.

cliff edge ? still waiting for it you muppets.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 16:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 13:07 - Jan 27 with 1469 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 10:39 - Jan 27 by ItchySphincter

Of course it is, although early signs are not great, but as long as there are threads cheerleading for Brexit there will be sensible opposition. Funny thing is, if anything remotely positive is on the cards it’s down to Brexit - like none of those things would have happened if we’d stayed in? 😆😆😆 Honestly, it makes me laugh but it’s tragic really.

Uk trade deals with other countries definitely wouldn't have happened if we'd stayed in. I'm sur there's good and bad in both scenarios.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 17:40 - Jan 27 with 1425 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 13:07 - Jan 27 by Catullus

Uk trade deals with other countries definitely wouldn't have happened if we'd stayed in. I'm sur there's good and bad in both scenarios.

Which trade deals would those be?
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 18:51 - Jan 27 with 1407 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 17:40 - Jan 27 by controversial_jack

Which trade deals would those be?

These to start with,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47213842

There may be more by now.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 18:52 - Jan 27 with 1407 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 13:07 - Jan 27 by Catullus

They would have been done as a trading block, getting far more favourable terms than the UK can possibly get alone. I’m surprised that you’re not aware of that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 19:00 - Jan 27 with 1401 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 18:52 - Jan 27 by ItchySphincter

They would have been done as a trading block, getting far more favourable terms than the UK can possibly get alone. I’m surprised that you’re not aware of that.

We couldn't have done our own deals but had to accept what the EU mandarins wanted. As to terms, I guess time will tell if there's any improvements to what we used to have.

Interestingly though, most of the (69 up til Oct 21) deals are "rollover" deals which means they are exactly the same as what we had with the EU, so no losses there.

I can't tell you if we made any gains elsewhere.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 23:40 - Jan 27 with 1370 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 18:51 - Jan 27 by Catullus

These to start with,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47213842

There may be more by now.

Those deals are just continuations, they aren't new ones
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 12:11 - Jan 28 with 1335 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu (n/t) on 23:40 - Jan 27 by controversial_jack

Those deals are just continuations, they aren't new ones

Most of them are rollover deals but 6 of them are new deals. The rollover deals are in place until we negotiate other terms though, I believe. That was something we were told, that current EU rules or WTO rules would be in place until we had new deals.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:48 - Feb 9 with 1272 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:05 - Jan 22 by Whiterockin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-60096001

A Port of Dover spokesperson said: "TAP is a well-established and regularly used normal operational tool to help manage traffic flows into the Port of Dover at busy times and it has been for a number of years.

"This was the case yesterday [Friday] as it has been similarly over the past few days."

A DFDS spokesperson said it was refurbishing a ship which normally operates on the Dover route.

The spokesperson said: "With traffic returning to normal levels after the Christmas and New Year holidays, there have been short delays but we are working to make sure everyone gets on the earliest crossing possible."

DM article below is highlighting the increased delays for truckers trying to get through Dover, the TAP has been used 20 times this year in comparison to 61 during all of 2021. The Public Accounts Committee of MPs also report Brexit has created increased costs and paperwork.

There was always a risk somethings would get worse after Brexit and it looks like it’s planning out that way, what we need is for the government to do its utmost of make life easier for our businesses to thrive. What we can’t allow is for the government to gaslight us, denying the queues exist, turning the traffic cameras off etc so they cant be seen, refusing to address issues. We expect there to be issues and I for one can put up with that as long as they have done their best and are working to resolve the issues, but if there’s been gross dereliction of duty they need to be held to account and scrutinised. Let’s have honest conversations instead of BS.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10489703/Truckers-used-four-hour-queues

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60308494
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:51 - Feb 9 with 1269 viewsKilkennyjack

Imagine being welsh and voting for Brexit.
You would have to be an idiot.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:04 - Feb 9 with 1256 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:51 - Feb 9 by Kilkennyjack

Imagine being welsh and voting for Brexit.
You would have to be an idiot.

Plus the £18 billion this year which is the most the Senedd has ever received.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:21 - Feb 9 with 1242 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Also the Welsh government has tax raising powers now that it has thus far chosen not to use. So we have a record budget and the opportunity to raise more money if we wish and Roger Williams is moaning about a peppercorn payment from Brussels. Priorities Roger. Priorities.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 11:22]
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:43 - Feb 9 with 1187 viewsKilkennyjack

🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🇬🇧

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:53 - Feb 9 with 1175 viewsjohnlangy

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 11:04 - Feb 9 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Plus the £18 billion this year which is the most the Senedd has ever received.

You and everyone reading this thread know the Senedd's budget is nothing at all to do with the EU structural funds which Wales has lost due to Brexit.

So what is the point in conflating the two ?
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:55 - Feb 9 with 1174 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:43 - Feb 9 by Kilkennyjack

🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🇬🇧

They could, or could not, could they? Or couldn’t they. Of course they could. Or could not.

So what logistics uk are saying is that something could happen in the future perhaps.

Bring back Mystic Meg.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:39 - Feb 9 with 1128 viewsKilkennyjack

🇬🇧💩🚽
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 22:40]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:19 - Feb 9 with 1113 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:53 - Feb 9 by johnlangy

You and everyone reading this thread know the Senedd's budget is nothing at all to do with the EU structural funds which Wales has lost due to Brexit.

There are 2 points.

A) The “structural funds” are absolute peanuts in the grand scheme of things. (It was largely our tax money sent back to us with caveats anyway but that’s another issue).

3) Despite being outside the EU the Senedd now has a bigger budget than it has ever had and also has the power to raise more funds through tax if needed but it has thus far chosen not to.

These are entirely relevant points. Roger whatsisface is complaining about losing £300 million when we are in fact gaining several billion and the power to raise more. He is what is known in the trade as flogging a dead horse. He is stuck in 2015 still fighting a referendum that he has already lost.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:03 - Feb 10 with 1075 viewsCatullus

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 15:53 - Feb 9 by johnlangy

Should we send the extra budget money back, about 3 billion is it, and demand our 375 million instead?

The Senedd decides where budget money is spent, the EU had a say in the other. Drakeford is always saying the Senedd should decide and anything else is an attack on devolution, isn't that true of the EU interference too?

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:15 - Feb 10 with 1072 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 23:19 - Feb 9 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

There are 2 points.

A) The “structural funds” are absolute peanuts in the grand scheme of things. (It was largely our tax money sent back to us with caveats anyway but that’s another issue).

3) Despite being outside the EU the Senedd now has a bigger budget than it has ever had and also has the power to raise more funds through tax if needed but it has thus far chosen not to.

These are entirely relevant points. Roger whatsisface is complaining about losing £300 million when we are in fact gaining several billion and the power to raise more. He is what is known in the trade as flogging a dead horse. He is stuck in 2015 still fighting a referendum that he has already lost.

Its not over until the UK is back in the EU.

As the older Brexiteer voters pass and the pro-European young get organised and voting …. There is only one outcome.

Alignment and then rejoin. 🇪🇺

Or maybe the end of the UK, whatever comes first.

Remember the list that needs removing …

Trump ✅
Johnson ⏰
Dick ✅
Then Brexit …

I hope you know that.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 21:42]

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 12:22 - Feb 10 with 1048 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:15 - Feb 10 by Kilkennyjack

As the older Brexiteer voters pass and the pro-European young get organised and voting …. There is only one outcome.

Trump ✅
Johnson ⏰
Dick ✅
Then Brexit …

I hope you know that.

Even all my remainers friends no longer want to rejoin the EU after seeing how petty, vindictive and undemocratic the EU have been since we left . They can see how far behind the EU was with the vaccinations and how they attempted to rubbish the AstraZeneca vaccine which has been rolled out to more people than any other vaccine.

The EU response to Russian has been terrible with Germany rolling over as they need Russian gas. Meanwhile Macron scurries around for votes.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:32 - Feb 10 with 1031 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 10:15 - Feb 10 by Kilkennyjack

Trump ✅
Johnson ⏰
Dick ✅
Then Brexit …

I hope you know that.

Don’t pull that age nonsense. I’m probably about forty years younger than you. And most of my age group are happy we are out. Don’t believe everything you see on the bbc.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:25 - Feb 10 with 1006 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 14:32 - Feb 10 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Don’t pull that age nonsense. I’m probably about forty years younger than you. And most of my age group are happy we are out. Don’t believe everything you see on the bbc.

I stand corrected.

I am sure your random circle of young friends is a far better reflection of 2016 society and voting patterns than any broad professional academic research in this area.

Well done you 👏🏾

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:13 - Feb 10 with 997 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 17:25 - Feb 10 by Kilkennyjack

I stand corrected.

I am sure your random circle of young friends is a far better reflection of 2016 society and voting patterns than any broad professional academic research in this area.

Well done you 👏🏾

These broad professional academic researchers have not once asked us what we think so you have to wonder how broad and professional their academic research really is. What is their method? Do you have a link to the raw data? What is the sample size?

More importantly who the hell is paying these academic researchers?
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:56 - Feb 10 with 966 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 18:13 - Feb 10 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

These broad professional academic researchers have not once asked us what we think so you have to wonder how broad and professional their academic research really is. What is their method? Do you have a link to the raw data? What is the sample size?

More importantly who the hell is paying these academic researchers?

Try these guys.

Your random young friends defo know best though.

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:09 - Feb 10 with 929 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 19:56 - Feb 10 by Kilkennyjack

Try these guys.

Your random young friends defo know best though.

Danny Dorling? That article fails to mention he’s a self described Labour Party and anti brexit activist. How impartial do you think his “research” is going to be? And one line there stands out to me “the genuinely more Welsh areas”… how can one area of wales be “more Welsh” than others? The guy is clearly a gibbering idiot.

This is the problem when you get activists masquerading as impartial experts.
Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:28 - Feb 10 with 916 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit Britain wiping the floor with the eu on 22:09 - Feb 10 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Danny Dorling? That article fails to mention he’s a self described Labour Party and anti brexit activist. How impartial do you think his “research” is going to be? And one line there stands out to me “the genuinely more Welsh areas”… how can one area of wales be “more Welsh” than others? The guy is clearly a gibbering idiot.

This is the problem when you get activists masquerading as impartial experts.

With your user name, you are probably the only person who cant laugh at the name Danny Dorling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024