Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Offender” chant 10:18 - Jan 31 with 7726 viewspaulhoop2

Has anyone else seen the awful abuse at Wycombe of akinfenwa ? I it is the same song sung towards Charlie Austin every week. EFL and FA now looking at letting sides walk off. Don’t understand some of the things people sing thankfully not heard any rangers singing the same at away games yet.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

“Offender” chant on 10:36 - Feb 1 with 1831 viewsstowmarketrange

“Offender” chant on 10:01 - Feb 1 by ngbqpr

Agree about those Palace fans, I used to think they were a bit of a joke, but as time has gone on, I have begun to respect them.

Was told by a Liverpool fan ( a proper one, not a tourist) that while every other club's fans at Anfield were usually a mix of silent, predictable or singing well worn anti-scouse chants, the Palace fans sung exclusively about their own team, for the full 90.

As opposed to the vast majority of Liverpool fans who only sing at ko time and at the final whistle.And also for a minute after they score.
“Offender” chant on 12:48 - Feb 1 with 1659 viewseastside_r

“Offender” chant on 18:02 - Jan 31 by daveB

I think it's this

We are insert club name, we're on a bender,
Insert Players name is a sex offender

Lennon and McCartney eat your heart out

Sung to the tune of Tom Hark.

I think it has been sung by most away teams towards Charlie Austin this season.
“Offender” chant on 14:09 - Feb 1 with 1516 viewsngbqpr

“Offender” chant on 10:36 - Feb 1 by stowmarketrange

As opposed to the vast majority of Liverpool fans who only sing at ko time and at the final whistle.And also for a minute after they score.

Oh yeh 100% agreed, which is no doubt why he could hear Palace.

Point remains I wish we spent more time backing our players than singing about other teams and their players.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

“Offender” chant on 14:30 - Feb 1 with 1466 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

I wish we could leave the 'popular' songs that get sung at every ground up and down the country and usually involves being offensive toward an opponent well and truly alone. The 'your support is f'ing sht' one is especially embarrassing. Literally out of a primary school playground that one.

We should sing more songs about our own players like we used to, like the Big Dan one which was inventive, effective, inoffensive and original.

There must be loads of songs where the key word of a chorus rhyme with 'Chair', for example.
“Offender” chant on 14:56 - Feb 1 with 1415 viewsDieByYourSide

Ilias Chair, Chair, Chair

Poll: And it's hi ho

“Offender” chant on 15:23 - Feb 1 with 1354 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

“Offender” chant on 14:56 - Feb 1 by DieByYourSide

Ilias Chair, Chair, Chair

There you go. Job done!

Someone get this going as soon as he’s back would you?
“Offender” chant on 17:32 - Feb 1 with 1267 viewsE17hoop

“Offender” chant on 15:23 - Feb 1 by Padulas_Shampoo

There you go. Job done!

Someone get this going as soon as he’s back would you?

Nice to see Raith Rovers have taken this to heart and signed an actual sex offender for opposition fans to sing at.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-60214769

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

“Offender” chant on 17:47 - Feb 1 with 1246 viewsswitchingcode

Easy to forget the song United fans sung about wenger for years at Old Trafford even sir Alex tried to get them to stop.Speaking of United fans they were superb at our place this season never stopped singingball game no mention of home team players or fans.
Login to get fewer ads

“Offender” chant on 17:57 - Feb 1 with 1208 viewsRangersw12

“Offender” chant on 17:47 - Feb 1 by switchingcode

Easy to forget the song United fans sung about wenger for years at Old Trafford even sir Alex tried to get them to stop.Speaking of United fans they were superb at our place this season never stopped singingball game no mention of home team players or fans.

That's great support from United especially as they got destroyed and didn't have a sniff in the first half
“Offender” chant on 18:03 - Feb 1 with 1200 viewsPunteR

“Offender” chant on 17:47 - Feb 1 by switchingcode

Oooh look at you..with Man utd in town..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

“Offender” chant on 19:20 - Feb 1 with 1120 viewsswitchingcode

“Offender” chant on 18:03 - Feb 1 by PunteR

Oooh look at you..with Man utd in town..

Ooh you bitch 😃Not just me a few of yours were there
[Post edited 1 Feb 2022 19:32]
“Offender” chant on 19:36 - Feb 1 with 1091 viewsswitchingcode

“Offender” chant on 17:57 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

That's great support from United especially as they got destroyed and didn't have a sniff in the first half

Yes agree with you I presume you were there then 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024