Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! 10:40 - Feb 9 with 15696 viewsNotLoyal

I would like to extend my thanks to everyone for all the cards, presents and whoever it was who sent me a picture of their false teeth inserted in to their anus. It's a privilege to know you.

MATCH DETAILS
Where: Swansea.com Stadium
When: Sunday, February 13th (1pm)
Competition: Sky Bet Championship
Referee: Keith Stroud
Assistant Referee: Sam Lewis
Assistant Referee: Jonathan Hunt
Fourth Official: Joshua Smith

No match day sales.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57011/practice-makes-per

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57021

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57024/what-problems-can-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55264/first-liam-walsh-n

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57040/swans-and-robins-f

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ben Cabango, Finley Burns, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham, Kyle Joseph, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere.

Bristol City: Max O'Leary, Jay Dasilva, Chris Martin, Andreas Weimann (captain), Cameron Pring, Antoine Semenyo, Tomas Kalas, Timm Klose, Zak Vyner, Alex Scott, Han-Noah Massengo.

Substitutes: Dan Bentley, Joe Williams, Nahki Wells, Robbie Cundy, Duncan Idehen, Tommy Conway, Ayman Benarous.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:44 - Feb 13 with 1682 viewsmax936

Caught out on the break 1 down FME's

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:44 - Feb 13 with 1680 viewsTreforys_Jack

Constantly caught the same way this season.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:45 - Feb 13 with 1664 viewsmax936

Not sure about Wolf, doesn't look that quick today.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:47 - Feb 13 with 1620 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:44 - Feb 13 by Treforys_Jack

Constantly caught the same way this season.

He looked offside, just seen it again and linesman wasn't up with play.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:47 - Feb 13 with 1606 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just wound it back to watch, half a yd offside
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:47 - Feb 13 with 1592 viewsonehunglow

Russ really not getting it is he.
No points for possession.

Brizzle simply know how to play us ,as do all other teams

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:50 - Feb 13 with 1562 viewsMrSwerve

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:47 - Feb 13 by Treforys_Jack

Just wound it back to watch, half a yd offside

Nah, onside.

Can't lose this one.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:50 - Feb 13 with 1553 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:42 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

Bristol City one up. Error.
Offside ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Not offside, I would gamble on Kyle Joseph coming in for the second half.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:54 - Feb 13 with 1495 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:50 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

Looked offside to me
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:55 - Feb 13 with 1467 viewsTenbySwan

Not offside.

Every chance they have had has come from us giving the ball away.

Very frustrating.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:57 - Feb 13 with 1441 viewsmax936

Linesman definitely looked off the pace of the play, hard to really know watching on Telly.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:58 - Feb 13 with 1409 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:50 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

He can replace Wolf who looks a waste of a loan .
8m .!

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:59 - Feb 13 with 1400 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:55 - Feb 13 by TenbySwan

Not offside.

Every chance they have had has come from us giving the ball away.

Very frustrating.

Not moving the ball quick enough and the usual passing for the sake of passing, which obviously slows everything we do down.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:01 - Feb 13 with 1369 viewsmax936

Probably come on after 75 mins or later,

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:02 - Feb 13 with 1357 viewsPawelAbbott

It's been the same all season. Everyone can see it except Martin. They are not set up to play it out from the back. Once again we give away possession and one quick ball evades our entire midfield and we are in a real mess.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:02 - Feb 13 with 1352 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m in a bar in Cadiz with a few very friendly locals cheering on the swans and a guy in an old DP shirt which I have to say he outgrew years ago 😂 And it has gravy stains on it.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:03 - Feb 13 with 1346 viewskrunchykarrot

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:59 - Feb 13 by max936

Not moving the ball quick enough and the usual passing for the sake of passing, which obviously slows everything we do down.

Spot on, but its getting better. On 18mins we played the way we should good passing zipping it. I feel it all breaks or slows down to easily though.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:03 - Feb 13 with 1327 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:59 - Feb 13 by max936

It is punishing to watch.
Narthexes players are coached to play like this

This is the future ?

This the Martin was we are told to buy into..

Never have we so needed to eject a manager

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:12 - Feb 13 with 1273 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:02 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

I’m in a bar in Cadiz with a few very friendly locals cheering on the swans and a guy in an old DP shirt which I have to say he outgrew years ago 😂 And it has gravy stains on it.

Can't beat the old gravy stain's after a decent Sunday roast mun

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:12 - Feb 13 with 1269 viewsLuther27

Fembi!
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:13 - Feb 13 with 1263 viewsmax936

Great goal

COME ON THE JACKS!!

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:14 - Feb 13 with 1240 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:13 - Feb 13 by max936

Great goal

COME ON THE JACKS!!

Good strikers goal.

Moving it forward and shooting .

Lovely finish

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:16 - Feb 13 with 1213 viewsmax936

How the fing hell can the ref book him for that dear god, I hate todays Refs fing clueless,

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:39 - Feb 13 with 1031 viewsKeithHaynes

Is that the first bit of luck we have had all season in front of goal ?
They all count 2-1.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:39 - Feb 13 with 1028 viewsKilkennyjack

Super Swans 🦢, 2-1

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024