Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! 10:40 - Feb 9 with 15977 viewsNotLoyal

I would like to extend my thanks to everyone for all the cards, presents and whoever it was who sent me a picture of their false teeth inserted in to their anus. It's a privilege to know you.

MATCH DETAILS
Where: Swansea.com Stadium
When: Sunday, February 13th (1pm)
Competition: Sky Bet Championship
Referee: Keith Stroud
Assistant Referee: Sam Lewis
Assistant Referee: Jonathan Hunt
Fourth Official: Joshua Smith

No match day sales.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57011/practice-makes-per

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57021

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57024/what-problems-can-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55264/first-liam-walsh-n

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57040/swans-and-robins-f

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ben Cabango, Finley Burns, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Jamie Paterson; Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Olivier Ntcham, Kyle Joseph, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere.

Bristol City: Max O'Leary, Jay Dasilva, Chris Martin, Andreas Weimann (captain), Cameron Pring, Antoine Semenyo, Tomas Kalas, Timm Klose, Zak Vyner, Alex Scott, Han-Noah Massengo.

Substitutes: Dan Bentley, Joe Williams, Nahki Wells, Robbie Cundy, Duncan Idehen, Tommy Conway, Ayman Benarous.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:45 - Feb 13 with 1552 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m amazed Stroud hasn’t featured more today.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:49 - Feb 13 with 1518 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:45 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

I’m amazed Stroud hasn’t featured more today.

There's still time

We done well safternoon, great comeback, bit of luck with the 2nd, but they all count.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:54 - Feb 13 with 1457 viewsSirjohnalot

Trust in the process.

Game over
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:54 - Feb 13 with 1450 viewsTenbySwan

Excellent
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:56 - Feb 13 with 1432 viewsTreforys_Jack

Will be quiet on here this evening
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:56 - Feb 13 with 1428 viewsMinesapint

Great result and phenomenal support.

👏👏👏👏
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:56 - Feb 13 with 1423 viewsmax936

Great goal by Piroe, brilliant composure and goal.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 14:57]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:00 - Feb 13 with 1364 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Piroe was looking a bit dejected with the others scoring, but that goal should settle him down and revitalise him.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:16 - Feb 13 with 1207 viewsThrasher6

Radio silence...."Come in Onehungalow... "Onehungalow do you read me...". "Onehungalow do you copy..."

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:16 - Feb 13 with 1196 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:56 - Feb 13 by Treforys_Jack

Again.

We gifted them a goal and still played some suicidal stuff

Fortunately,we got more direct.Amazing what shooting does for you.

Piroe is a goal scorer and needs to be looked after.

Really pleased for him.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:22 - Feb 13 with 1157 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:16 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Again.

We gifted them a goal and still played some suicidal stuff

Fortunately,we got more direct.Amazing what shooting does for you.

Piroe is a goal scorer and needs to be looked after.

Really pleased for him.

I’m really pleased for us, 18 points off relegation ?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:23 - Feb 13 with 1151 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:54 - Feb 13 by Sirjohnalot

Trust in the process.

Game over

Welcome back 👍

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:23 - Feb 13 with 1145 viewskrunchykarrot

As i said earlier some of the stuff we play is excellent, we have some players whose first touch is a bit heavy but its getting faster which in my opinion is key. Piroe's work rate needs to be rewarded more, and Obafemi was direct today which gave him confidence. Again i think Pato was quiet and needs to get involved more higher up.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:26 - Feb 13 with 1093 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:16 - Feb 13 by Thrasher6

Radio silence...."Come in Onehungalow... "Onehungalow do you read me...". "Onehungalow do you copy..."

Thash
Testing.
Base to Thrash.

Another of those threads eh

Over

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:28 - Feb 13 with 1090 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:23 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

Welcome back 👍

Thank you. Very long week in work. Bit of a break today.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:34 - Feb 13 with 1049 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 13:47 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Russ really not getting it is he.
No points for possession.

Brizzle simply know how to play us ,as do all other teams

And then in the 2nd half.

Football is really not your thing

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:34 - Feb 13 with 1049 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:56 - Feb 13 by Minesapint

Great result and phenomenal support.

👏👏👏👏

That took some guts after Stoke.

Well done boys 💪

At least one welsh team can get the job done vs the wurzels 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🥳

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:36 - Feb 13 with 1027 viewsunion_jack

Some nervy moments for Fisher today. It’s a step up and I’m sure he’s nervous. Game time will help.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:42 - Feb 13 with 994 viewsDr_Winston

Not a game we deserved to win 3-1 if we're being honest.

Another day the aimless passing around the back and several errors doing so would have cost us dearly. There needs to be some sort of indication by now that there's a purpose behind it and there simply isn't. It's Worlds away from the previous possession based styles that we've used.

Still, biggest difference was that we took our chances and they didn't. Obafemi had an excellent game (the only one who did in the first half) and deserved more than one goal out of it. Piroe's goal will do his confidence good too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:48 - Feb 13 with 966 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:42 - Feb 13 by Dr_Winston

Another day the aimless passing around the back and several errors doing so would have cost us dearly. There needs to be some sort of indication by now that there's a purpose behind it and there simply isn't. It's Worlds away from the previous possession based styles that we've used.

Still, biggest difference was that we took our chances and they didn't. Obafemi had an excellent game (the only one who did in the first half) and deserved more than one goal out of it. Piroe's goal will do his confidence good too.

Should have been four 😉

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:56 - Feb 13 with 892 viewsWhiterockin

I enjoy reading the match day thread when I get home after the game. Really quite amusing.
Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:58 - Feb 13 with 874 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:36 - Feb 13 by union_jack

Some nervy moments for Fisher today. It’s a step up and I’m sure he’s nervous. Game time will help.

Perhaps he should have hustled Wiemman and force him to rush his shot. A very tricky off side call. I have re run this several times. Benefit of the doubt to the striker they say.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:59 - Feb 13 with 862 viewsCatullus

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 14:56 - Feb 13 by Treforys_Jack

It shouldn't be. The second half was great, we had purpose, pace and looked a real threat which in the end we actually were. Still I have to ask why was Obafemi the only one driving forward in the first half? We made our own problems and it's just well Bristol are too rubbish to take advantage.

The second half it was all change. We were so much better in every department. We need to be starting games like that, we need to keep making problems for the oppo and cut out making problems for ourselves.

Again with Obafemi and Piroe on together we look more a threat and it was great for them both to score.

Not that everything is perfect. Still too much pointless passing in our own half, still not taking attacking chance and playing the so called safe pass and that led to their goal. We were on the corner of their box but instead of crossing it was passed back to central mid and it led to their goal.
An observation, never give the ball to Fisher on his left peg!

Lets keep that second half going, lets take it into the next game, and the next and the next and keep doing it. lets not see that first half team again, or at least only rarely, please. At he end of the first half today I did hear boos, it was pretty poor. We are a Jeckyll and Hyde team and I only want to see Hyde please, lets be the monster that rips the oppo to pieces, not the mild mannered doctor that helps the oppo.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 16:00 - Feb 13 with 860 viewsJohnw102

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:36 - Feb 13 by union_jack

Waste of money is going to cost Hamer back as soon as possible

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 16:05 - Feb 13 with 816 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Bristol City : Matchday Thread MATCHDAY ! on 15:42 - Feb 13 by Dr_Winston

Won’t disagree with any of that.
Grimes displaying huge non leadership skills once more. We can’t play this style without committing suicide and as you say when the press is beaten we need to capitalize on it - not pass the ball back. If we’d have lost this badly I think RM would have faced an ultimatum from his employers

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024