Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread 13:48 - Jan 4 with 8408 viewsSaintNick

All to play for tonight

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Jan 4 with 1676 viewsMeonsaint

I am lost for words. In the name of God Jones get your coat.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Jan 4 with 1620 viewsHeisenberg

Villa were in trouble and appointed Unai Emery. Wolves have appointed the ex Spain and Real Madrid manager. We appointed someone who has managed Yeovil and Luton. We deserve to go down. Clueless

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Jan 4 with 1602 viewsA1079

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Jan 4 by Meonsaint

I am lost for words. In the name of God Jones get your coat.

What can any of us say Meonsaint? A manager completely out of depth - he is the Liz Truss of football management and players that can't even do the basics or won't do the basics.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Jan 4 with 1604 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Jan 4 by Heisenberg

Villa were in trouble and appointed Unai Emery. Wolves have appointed the ex Spain and Real Madrid manager. We appointed someone who has managed Yeovil and Luton. We deserve to go down. Clueless

is Bella injured??
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Jan 4 with 1586 viewscocklebreath

1 down injury to one of the centre backs, great chance to change it and get another midfielder on the pitch, nope keep the 5 at the back even though our midfield is non existent

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Jan 4 with 1581 viewsCity_boy

38 mins gone and not a single shot on target.

This 3 CB does not work but Jones is so naive that he can't see it.

We need to get to half time, yank Lyanco off , go to back 4 and bring S Armstrong on or this is only going one way.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Jan 4 with 1531 viewscocklebreath

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:09 - Jan 4 by City_boy

38 mins gone and not a single shot on target.

This 3 CB does not work but Jones is so naive that he can't see it.

We need to get to half time, yank Lyanco off , go to back 4 and bring S Armstrong on or this is only going one way.

It’s so obvious but he won’t do it.

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Jan 4 with 1506 views10i

I guess NJ will Tell us after the game that it for sure was Not his fault, cause He told the players at least 10 Times Not to Pass to the opponent.
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Jan 4 with 1505 viewsbarry_sanchez

This is one shite team, no spirit, at least get some yellows trying, overpaid fannies who're not the required standard and we've no one but ourselves to blame, we've bought cheap gambles are they're awful.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Jan 4 with 1453 viewsMeonsaint

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Jan 4 by A1079

What can any of us say Meonsaint? A manager completely out of depth - he is the Liz Truss of football management and players that can't even do the basics or won't do the basics.

It’s just too painful. What the hell was Lyanco thinking ? Mara looks lost, our decision making in the last 3rd of the field is just as awful as usual, apart from JWP not one Premiership class player out there.
We are just not good enough and poorly managed by a rookie coach.
Rasmus has to act now and cut all ties with this Welsh idiot.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Jan 4 with 1330 viewsA1079

You always believe there is hope or look for some hope but for the life of me I am struggling to find it in this manager or this team. The best we can hope for is that something miraculous happens in the 2nd half.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:23 - Jan 4 with 1331 viewsNYC_Saint

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:16 - Jan 4 by Meonsaint

It’s just too painful. What the hell was Lyanco thinking ? Mara looks lost, our decision making in the last 3rd of the field is just as awful as usual, apart from JWP not one Premiership class player out there.
We are just not good enough and poorly managed by a rookie coach.
Rasmus has to act now and cut all ties with this Welsh idiot.

KWP has looked ok too. Need to hook Mara and Lyanco for the two Armstrong's. Mara has hardly touched it and 3 at the back no good. It's like a bunch of ex pros at half pace trying to play a premier league game with no manager. Truly woeful.

Managers face says it all - completely lost and no idea what he's doing. If he's as good a Christian as he says he'll step down regardless of the result as he's stealing a living right now.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Jan 4 with 1306 viewsmushinexile

NJ isn't an idiot. Taking a job he will inevitably and quickly get fired from with disgustingly full pockets isn't stupid.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Jan 4 with 1285 views1885_SFC

That first 45 minutes, with no shots on target, is why we're bottom of the league.

Jones's hoof ball and team formation/selection prove he's way out of his depth.

You didn't get the new manager bounce/spark that you wanted Sport Republic. It's backfired. Swallow your pride & get rid of the clown now... tonight.

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Jan 4 with 1243 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Jan 4 by A1079

You always believe there is hope or look for some hope but for the life of me I am struggling to find it in this manager or this team. The best we can hope for is that something miraculous happens in the 2nd half.

only if he brings on stuey and edozie
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Jan 4 with 1230 viewsRon11

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Jan 4 by UlsterBaz

Lyanco a liability. Who’d have thought it?

Not Jones, obviously.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Jan 4 with 1204 viewsScoot

We look lost. Keeper kicks long, midfield looks lost, Adams skips around like a little girl in the playground at school & as for our defense. Well I'm not sure they came out of the changing room.

We need to get rid of NJ. He has no clue at this level or even Sunday morning kids' level. All he does is moan about others after saying "to be fair"

Linkon must have been rubbing their hands when the compo came through because he must have been riding his luck.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Jan 4 with 1198 viewsCity_boy

I am all for giving managers a chance, but this is giving me flashbacks to the Branfoot era.

He had a whole month to work on this team, that many new managers don't get the luxury of. He had time to get a good idea of his best team, but keeps changing players and using a format that clearly isn't working

We look absolutely clueless.

Things weren't working with Ralf, but Jones just looks like a rabbit in headlights. Getting him on board looks like a very bad move. I have not seen anything since he arrived that this will get better.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 20:32]
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:32 - Jan 4 with 1157 viewsdarthvader

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Jan 4 by 1885_SFC

That first 45 minutes, with no shots on target, is why we're bottom of the league.

Jones's hoof ball and team formation/selection prove he's way out of his depth.

You didn't get the new manager bounce/spark that you wanted Sport Republic. It's backfired. Swallow your pride & get rid of the clown now... tonight.

At half time. Get a couple of blokes down from the stand, they would do a better job ...anyone and everyone can see 3 at the back does... Not... Work. (for us)

keep the faith coyr

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Jan 4 with 1093 views1885_SFC

No subs at half time... after that first half hoofball shIt show.

Really Jones?

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Jan 4 with 1080 viewscocklebreath

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Jan 4 by 1885_SFC

Really Jones?

He was pleased with the performance

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Jan 4 with 1078 views10i

But if you're an Idiot of a Manager you might think at HT: 3-8 shots vs Forest, we are doing great, let's just go on like that.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Jan 4 with 1042 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Jan 4 by 1885_SFC

Really Jones?

astonishing
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Jan 4 with 1029 views1885_SFC

I'm looking forward to us switching to a 4-4-2 and seeing Aribo, Edozie & Stuart Armstrong at last... once Forest score their second... obviously.

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Jan 4 with 1025 viewsMeonsaint

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Jan 4 by City_boy

I am all for giving managers a chance, but this is giving me flashbacks to the Branfoot era.

He had a whole month to work on this team, that many new managers don't get the luxury of. He had time to get a good idea of his best team, but keeps changing players and using a format that clearly isn't working

We look absolutely clueless.

Things weren't working with Ralf, but Jones just looks like a rabbit in headlights. Getting him on board looks like a very bad move. I have not seen anything since he arrived that this will get better.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 20:32]

What’s worrying is that we seem to be developing into a long ball team. You could get away with it in the days of Graham Taylor in his Watford days but the modern game is all about possession not about hit and hope in the opposition’s last 3rd of the field.
Mistakes are costly and Saints just can’t keep giving the ball away.
We look a darn site worse under Jones than under when Ralph was the gaffer.
To be fair to Lyanco he had no runners giving him any passing options but still a bad error on his part.
Che Adams seems to be getting worse.
Stuey Armstrong and Edozie are the only players I see who can create something special on what is yet another dismal display by the Saints. Of course Jones had other ideas and decides it’s best to keep them both on the bench.
I know football is all about opinions but we ( the fans ) can’t all be wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024