Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread 13:48 - Jan 4 with 8607 viewsSaintNick

All to play for tonight

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:45 - Jan 4 with 1751 viewsbarry_sanchez

Lyanco is a woeful footballer, just because someone looks a player it doesn't mean they are, he is shite.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Jan 4 with 1719 viewsCity_boy

I don't think Mara has had more than 2 touches in whole game ?
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Jan 4 with 1719 viewsNewdawn2014

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Jan 4 by Scoot

We look lost. Keeper kicks long, midfield looks lost, Adams skips around like a little girl in the playground at school & as for our defense. Well I'm not sure they came out of the changing room.

We need to get rid of NJ. He has no clue at this level or even Sunday morning kids' level. All he does is moan about others after saying "to be fair"

Linkon must have been rubbing their hands when the compo came through because he must have been riding his luck.

or " with the greatest respect " , could`nt go tonight but listening to it in the radio, it sounds poor , and the crowd booing confirms it.
come on Saints !!
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Jan 4 with 1696 viewscocklebreath

39 minutes left when do we get the 4 at the back and better players on the pitch? I’m getting more and more wound up by this.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Jan 4 with 1673 views1885_SFC

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Jan 4 by cocklebreath

39 minutes left when do we get the 4 at the back and better players on the pitch? I’m getting more and more wound up by this.

Around the 83rd, 84th minute.

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Jan 4 with 1651 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Jan 4 by Meonsaint

What’s worrying is that we seem to be developing into a long ball team. You could get away with it in the days of Graham Taylor in his Watford days but the modern game is all about possession not about hit and hope in the opposition’s last 3rd of the field.
Mistakes are costly and Saints just can’t keep giving the ball away.
We look a darn site worse under Jones than under when Ralph was the gaffer.
To be fair to Lyanco he had no runners giving him any passing options but still a bad error on his part.
Che Adams seems to be getting worse.
Stuey Armstrong and Edozie are the only players I see who can create something special on what is yet another dismal display by the Saints. Of course Jones had other ideas and decides it’s best to keep them both on the bench.
I know football is all about opinions but we ( the fans ) can’t all be wrong.

how has he not made subs?????
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Jan 4 with 1606 views1885_SFC

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Jan 4 by saint22

how has he not made subs?????

The clown just has... but kept 3 central defenders on ffs.

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Jan 4 with 1603 viewscocklebreath

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Jan 4 by 1885_SFC

Around the 83rd, 84th minute.

Triple change Still no Stu Armstrong,

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Jan 4 with 1602 viewssaint22

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Jan 4 by 1885_SFC

and still no Stuey, arguably our best player
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:58 - Jan 4 with 1561 viewscocklebreath

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Jan 4 by 1885_SFC

He’s on the wind up now. Edozie wing back

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:02 - Jan 4 with 1511 viewsScoot

No energy. Walking around, not supporting each other or making themselves available.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:04 - Jan 4 with 1476 viewsmushinexile

Even the skates try harder than this shower.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Jan 4 with 1404 viewsCenturion

Players and manager are simply not Premier League standard.

Think we have already accepted we are in the Championship.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Jan 4 with 1384 viewsgrumpy

That looks like a back injury to Adams.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Jan 4 with 1365 viewsmushinexile

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Jan 4 by Centurion

Players and manager are simply not Premier League standard.

Think we have already accepted we are in the Championship.

Maybe so but at least they could put up some sort of fight instead of abject capitulation every time they are on the pitch.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Jan 4 with 1318 viewsCenturion

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Jan 4 by mushinexile

Maybe so but at least they could put up some sort of fight instead of abject capitulation every time they are on the pitch.

They can't. They are mentally shot.
Something seems to have gone wrong since the Villa game last year.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:16 - Jan 4 with 1266 viewsScoot

Einstein says the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over & over again yet you expect a different outcome.
This is a lesson that NJ skipped at school.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:18 - Jan 4 with 1229 viewsRon11

Brings Stuart on 83rd minute. Either he's carrying an injury, or it's just complete incompetence.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:19 - Jan 4 with 1191 viewscocklebreath

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:18 - Jan 4 by Ron11

Brings Stuart on 83rd minute. Either he's carrying an injury, or it's just complete incompetence.

And finally changes the formation, what a loser

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Jan 4 with 1180 viewsA1079

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Jan 4 by Centurion

They can't. They are mentally shot.
Something seems to have gone wrong since the Villa game last year.

I agree with this. The West Ham FA cup game changed something and it has never been the same since then when we were awful at Villa following that game and have never really recovered, say for the odd good game. I mean, what has Stu Armstrong done so wrong that both Ralph and now Jones (no matter how bad the rest of the team are) that he does not come on until 83rd minute?
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Jan 4 with 1139 viewsinthebox

"Chaos out there" Tessem. Pub football, Pub manager, no disrespect.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:25 - Jan 4 with 1083 viewsgrumpy

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Jan 4 by A1079

I agree with this. The West Ham FA cup game changed something and it has never been the same since then when we were awful at Villa following that game and have never really recovered, say for the odd good game. I mean, what has Stu Armstrong done so wrong that both Ralph and now Jones (no matter how bad the rest of the team are) that he does not come on until 83rd minute?

I can see Armstrong going back to Scotland.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:28 - Jan 4 with 997 viewsCenturion

Something happened, one day we might know.

Anyway, a shambles.

Look forward to the verdict from Nick.
Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:28 - Jan 4 with 994 views1885_SFC

Not one shot on target.

Pathetic.

Old School is Cool

Nottingham Forest Game Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Jan 4 with 937 viewsMeonsaint

If Semmens does not swing the axe on Jones then Rasmus Ankersen must override the situation.

That performance was just not acceptable for Southampton FC. No shots on target for the whole of the 90 minutes against a fellow relegation side.

HE HAS TO GO TONIGHT NO MESSING ABOUT.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024