Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley gone apparently 18:50 - Feb 19 with 39107 viewssdm1508

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-sack-critchley-after-disastrous-two-mont
Critchley gone apparently on 11:34 - Feb 20 with 2825 viewstoboboly

Critchley gone apparently on 11:32 - Feb 20 by CiderwithRsie

I thought there were strong rumours that Barbet simply wanted to go back to France and raise his kids there?

His boy was born in 2020, if it was me I'd want to move well before school age to avoid disruption. Barbet's back with the club where he started as a youth player and in the part of the country he was born in, after seeing his contract with us out.

It doesn't seem to be much of a mystery to me and while he's obviously a massive loss I think people are trying too hard to blame the club on that one.

I had heard the same rumour however I think it was found to be purely speculative and that had a contract been forthcoming he would have considered it.

I don't know whether money would have been an issue but I think Clive amongst others has queried the factual basis of the France rumour.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Critchley gone apparently on 11:41 - Feb 20 with 2718 viewsstanistheman

Critchley gone apparently on 22:20 - Feb 19 by dmm

Yep, I agree. Ainsworth is one of the good guys. He's done nothing in life to deserve him being thrown into the hell hole that is QPR at this present time. And we'd end up hating a player we loved to bits. It just wouldn't be right or fair.

This is my view too.

I don’t want to have any bad feelings for him as I did with the late Ray Wilkins , Ollie and now Ferdinand.

Hopefully we will appoint someone like Wilder or maybe a coach from Europe , even on a short term deal just to see us pick up another 10-15 points this season.
Critchley gone apparently on 11:48 - Feb 20 with 2675 viewsQPunkR

Christ I hate this football club

QPR - "shit but local"

Critchley gone apparently on 11:53 - Feb 20 with 2627 viewsaston_hoop

Why do people want Derry to assist Ainsworth if he came in? Wouldn't that alienate Ainsworth immediately by telling him who his number 2 is going to be. They might not get on, maybe they've never even met off the field. If its going to be Ainsworth, and it looks like its going to be, lets let him get staff in he knows he can work with.

As an aside, if anyone knows if you can still watch that BT Sports Mic'd up with Gareth Ainsworth anywhere online, please post it!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Critchley gone apparently on 11:55 - Feb 20 with 2610 viewsbosh67

Critchley gone apparently on 11:48 - Feb 20 by QPunkR

Christ I hate this football club

So does Nathan Jones and he's on the shortlist!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Critchley gone apparently on 11:58 - Feb 20 with 2549 viewsstanistheman

Critchley gone apparently on 11:55 - Feb 20 by bosh67

So does Nathan Jones and he's on the shortlist!

Can Van Bronkhorst is also on there and would be a bit ironic to have him here to do the job the Weasel did.
Critchley gone apparently on 12:08 - Feb 20 with 2447 viewsandrew1302

Noones mentioned Joey Barton. I am not pro him but has done a good job at Bristol and is objectionable enough to motivate the players. Or if people mention Warburton maybe Eustace.
Critchley gone apparently on 12:10 - Feb 20 with 2438 viewsterryb

Critchley gone apparently on 11:32 - Feb 20 by CiderwithRsie

I thought there were strong rumours that Barbet simply wanted to go back to France and raise his kids there?

His boy was born in 2020, if it was me I'd want to move well before school age to avoid disruption. Barbet's back with the club where he started as a youth player and in the part of the country he was born in, after seeing his contract with us out.

It doesn't seem to be much of a mystery to me and while he's obviously a massive loss I think people are trying too hard to blame the club on that one.

I've always thought this was just a social media rumour & that Barbet was very happy in London.

His wife is a London girl & they had babysitters on hand in her parents. That would have suited very nicely.
Login to get fewer ads

Critchley gone apparently on 12:39 - Feb 20 with 2243 viewsaston_hoop

Critchley gone apparently on 12:08 - Feb 20 by andrew1302

Noones mentioned Joey Barton. I am not pro him but has done a good job at Bristol and is objectionable enough to motivate the players. Or if people mention Warburton maybe Eustace.

Are players motivated by objectionable characters? I reckon most of us would lose motivation if we got a new boss at work and he was Joey bloody Barton or some equivalent horrible bastard. Well I would anyway.

If Barton came in (he won't), I think attendances would drop quite heavily at home.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Critchley gone apparently on 12:49 - Feb 20 with 2149 viewsngbqpr

Maybe because he's a toxic thug?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Critchley gone apparently on 12:51 - Feb 20 with 2138 viewsBrianWilson

Might as well just keep Critchley than go with most of the names being mentioned. Ainsworth is a nice guy but why are these players going to listen to/respect him?

Jones might get a few onside but can't be listening to him.

Derry/Hill cos they will come in and shout at them and then they will say sorry and start playing well.

Thank f##k Warnock is already at Huddersfield.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Critchley gone apparently on 12:51 - Feb 20 with 2135 viewsngbqpr

Critchley gone apparently on 09:45 - Feb 20 by daveB

I've always wanted Chris Wilder as manager but he probably feels he can get a bigger club than us. I thought we should have gone for Ainsworth in December and even more so now.

The whole style of play thing is a bit of a myth, Ainsworths style is what most QPR fans like to see, Crosses in the box, strong at the back and everyone working hard. It's not hugely different to what Warnock did and what Warbs was forced to do when Austin and co arrived before switching back to the more tippy tappy style which saw us fall apart

If Ainsworth could do with Chair what Warnock did with Taraabt (and let's face it, none of us saw that partnership working), I'd be happy. That, staying up, and getting a few games out of Richards before we cough up for him.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Critchley gone apparently on 12:58 - Feb 20 with 2047 viewsAntti_Heinola

Critchley gone apparently on 12:51 - Feb 20 by BrianWilson

Might as well just keep Critchley than go with most of the names being mentioned. Ainsworth is a nice guy but why are these players going to listen to/respect him?

Jones might get a few onside but can't be listening to him.

Derry/Hill cos they will come in and shout at them and then they will say sorry and start playing well.

Thank f##k Warnock is already at Huddersfield.

Gaz has an infectious personality. I think enough players will respond to him.

Bare bones.

Critchley gone apparently on 13:33 - Feb 20 with 1934 viewstoboboly

Critchley gone apparently on 12:58 - Feb 20 by Antti_Heinola

I am far more worried about how the toxic element of our fanbase will treat him should he go through a bad spell (which will definitely happen with these players and this club).

Critchley gone apparently on 14:14 - Feb 20 with 1787 viewsQPunkR

Critchley gone apparently on 13:33 - Feb 20 by toboboly

I am far more worried about how the toxic element of our fanbase will treat him should he go through a bad spell (which will definitely happen with these players and this club).

Agreed. Would hate to see what's happening to Les happen to Wild Thing

QPR - "shit but local"

Critchley gone apparently on 14:42 - Feb 20 with 1711 viewstoboboly

Critchley gone apparently on 14:14 - Feb 20 by QPunkR

Agreed. Would hate to see what's happening to Les happen to Wild Thing

I don't understand where we collect them from? There are some absolute window licking psychopaths on Twitter, how and why do they care what QPR do?

Critchley gone apparently on 14:48 - Feb 20 with 1679 viewsYokelR

Did we wait for Warnock to get a job before sacking our manager so no pressure to have him as a caretaker. Cant see the point of hanging on to nc to see if he could get a win away at the divisions form side?
Equally likely we did want Warnock but in our stellar decision making way p155 balled around and someone else got him
Critchley gone apparently (n/t) on 14:48 - Feb 20 with 1678 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

sorry double post.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 14:58]
Critchley gone apparently on 14:54 - Feb 20 with 1637 viewsdm97

Agree, although my limited knowledge of him suggests he’s more of an old school manger than a coach. Anyone have insight into his back room set up? I do think with this squad we need a motivational manager more than a coach - e.g., Illy and Willy need mentality training over technical training.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 14:55]
Critchley gone apparently on 14:58 - Feb 20 with 1619 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

You guys do know you're talking about Social Media users generally and not QPR fans specifically don't you? If our owners react to SM more than any other club it's their own fault. As Juzzie said on another thread - They'd be better off withdrawing altogether or locking comments or something. SM is a scourge upon society in general. You can't not employ someone because it exists.
Critchley gone apparently on 16:00 - Feb 20 with 1457 viewskensalriser

What are Derry’s qualifications even as a number 2? I don’t think he’d be on a single person’s list if he’d never played for QPR.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 16:33]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Critchley gone apparently on 16:29 - Feb 20 with 1385 viewsderbyhoop

Various media have suggested
Ainsworth as favourite with compensation already agreed
Nathan Jones
Chris Wilder
Joey Barton

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Critchley gone apparently on 16:33 - Feb 20 with 1358 viewsmart_Goblin

He’s another one who hates us
Critchley gone apparently on 17:58 - Feb 20 with 1221 viewsterryb

Critchley gone apparently on 16:33 - Feb 20 by mart_Goblin

He’s another one who hates us

Barton hates us? Not as much as I detest him!
Critchley gone apparently on 18:49 - Feb 20 with 1121 viewsCiderwithRsie

Critchley gone apparently on 11:34 - Feb 20 by toboboly

I had heard the same rumour however I think it was found to be purely speculative and that had a contract been forthcoming he would have considered it.

I don't know whether money would have been an issue but I think Clive amongst others has queried the factual basis of the France rumour.

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024