Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread 16:46 - Feb 23 with 18496 viewsHullDale

Not the manager, not the assistant manager, not the team captain, not the club captain, not the vice captain.
Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 23:11 - Feb 25 with 3162 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 18:38 - Feb 25 by NorthernDale

In respect to Sinclair, he always seem to make an effort and had some skill, which surprised me, that he was loaned out, perhaps it was part of the deal to sign Mullarkey, but sending out Sinclair on loan and then signing Mellor, who is not as good defy's logic.

What is incredible is despite being a very poor team, we are still in touch, I admit we are on life support, which shows how bad this division is this year. Brierley returning was a boost to the team and fans, but why does he persist with Odoh, he is not up to it. Again, I was surprised that Quigley did not start, but then his team selection sometimes baffles me. In our position is not better to play with three strikers Rodney, Quigley and Hendo, we have nothing to lose in our position. Also why is it, that ever manager seems to motivate the team at half-time, yet we seem to come out in the second half, in many games dispirited and disjointed, what does he say to them at half-time?

"You're not my players"
Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 00:35 - Feb 27 with 2142 viewsShun

Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 18:22 - Feb 25 by 442Dale

There’s plenty of overreacting amongst fans at times, but if the responses weren’t abusive then not sure whether any player can be annoyed when fans engage with what they post.

They weren’t abusive, but they were sarcastic and obviously mocking Sinclair. They were pointless and petty. Grown men mocking one of the few players we have who actually tries every game.
Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 27 with 1681 viewsBrierls

Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 00:35 - Feb 27 by Shun

They weren’t abusive, but they were sarcastic and obviously mocking Sinclair. They were pointless and petty. Grown men mocking one of the few players we have who actually tries every game.

I tweeted and I'd do the same again. My reply was in response to the continued tone deaf nature of his social media posts.

FWIW I'd play Sinclair ahead of Odoh, every single time. I don't think he's a particularly good player, but to be fair he can't do anymore than he has when given the opportunity at Alty.
Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 17:35 - Feb 27 with 1466 views_Stefan_Kuntz

Based upon Hartlepool United and Crawley Town being relegated the calculation of the Rochdale escape total is based upon Crawley Town's ratio of points per game thus far. Crawley Town's ratio of points per game is better than that of Hartlepool United.

(26 / 30) * 46 = 39.87

Thus for Rochdale to finish with 1 point more than 23rd place the required number of points is now 41.
Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 18:06 - Feb 27 with 1377 views49thseason

19 runs from 12 deliveries, facing batsman on 2 from 7. Not impossible but highly unlikely considering the new ball has been taken ready for the opening bowler's return on Saturday. So, no free hits to speak,of, but singles wont do it. 7 singles and 4 wins or 4 singles and 5 wins .... not much room for error there.
Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 18:46 - Feb 27 with 1276 viewsEllDale

SAJ has been named in The League Paper L2 Team of the Week.
Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 22:37 - Feb 27 with 1033 viewsDaleiLama

Crewe Alexandra (A) Match Thread on 18:46 - Feb 27 by EllDale

SAJ has been named in The League Paper L2 Team of the Week.

SBJ is uttered on the terraces most weeks

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024