Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? 16:24 - Apr 9 with 2750 viewsRhonnda_Jack

I would say my personal choice would be Ogbeane or Mullen from wrexham . We need a natural Wing back , also we are gonna need a miracle to replace Joel ' The King Of The Jacks ' Piroe. I think Mullen looks like a handful in the fa cup, he looked class v Coventry and Sheffield.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2023 16:25]
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:00 - Apr 9 with 2654 viewsKeithHaynes

Mullin 92 goals in 124 games over three seasons or so for Cambridge and Wrexham.
Before that not a lot.

Has a contract until summer 2024.

Anyone who scores goals like he does would be a decent choice. But in the championship ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:26 - Apr 9 with 2628 viewsSullutaCreturned

Philogene, he looks good in this division.
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:42 - Apr 9 with 2621 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:00 - Apr 9 by KeithHaynes

Mullin 92 goals in 124 games over three seasons or so for Cambridge and Wrexham.
Before that not a lot.

Anyone who scores goals like he does would be a decent choice. But in the championship ?

He had a good game v Coventry for Wrexham I think he would be worth a punt. Possibly a Welsh international if he was playing at a higher level. Welsh grandparent I think I read somewhere
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:44 - Apr 9 with 2618 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect Mullin will have better options than Swansea if he does leave Wrexham.
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 20:59 - Apr 9 with 2550 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:44 - Apr 9 by QJumpingJack

Like where We are one of the biggest clubs in the championship 🤔. He is not going to jump to the prem, it would be a gamble for a championship team. Unless you mean playing in the usa ?
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 21:01 - Apr 9 with 2540 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:26 - Apr 9 by SullutaCreturned

Philogene, he looks good in this division.

Am I wrong to not want him due to his choice of club ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 21:12 - Apr 9 with 2529 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:00 - Apr 9 by KeithHaynes

Before that not a lot.

He's one of the highest paid outside the Championship.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 12:54 - Apr 10 with 2361 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 21:01 - Apr 9 by KeithHaynes

Of course you are wrong in a philosophical sense but not in a commercial / charity fund raising sense. Good luck with that.

Kodi Dramah. Philogene, Ogbene, Luca Hoole Wayne Hennessy, McBurnie.

£10m fees and wages.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 18:15 - Apr 10 with 2303 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I’d Chuck Aaron Collins name on the hat too, done well for a poor Bristol Rovers team
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 12:08 - Apr 11 with 2126 viewsBryanSwan

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:44 - Apr 9 by QJumpingJack

Really? He's only scored any real amount of goals the last 3 seasons across League 2 and Vanarama. Will be 29 next season too.
Would be a massive risk for any Championship club to pay what i imagine would be an exorbitant fee to Wrexham.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 12:29 - Apr 11 with 2102 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 12:08 - Apr 11 by BryanSwan

Really? He's only scored any real amount of goals the last 3 seasons across League 2 and Vanarama. Will be 29 next season too.
Would be a massive risk for any Championship club to pay what i imagine would be an exorbitant fee to Wrexham.

We wouldn't sign Christie at that age and he was free.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 17:49 - Apr 11 with 2016 viewsRhonnda_Jack

He is a loan player , I would love to have him here so the press team can get him goading the Cardiff fans. By stating how we are far bigger and better.
The kids got talent in the Derby it was Swansea V Jayden.
Ask the question again with Wayne Routlage (spelling error)
I remember seeing him for Cardiff against us and thinking wow what a player the rest is history ...
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 18:24 - Apr 11 with 1998 viewsshingle

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 20:59 - Apr 9 by Rhonnda_Jack

Like where We are one of the biggest clubs in the championship 🤔. He is not going to jump to the prem, it would be a gamble for a championship team. Unless you mean playing in the usa ?

Watford WBA, Norwich, Sunderland, and possibly Southampton, Leicester Forest Everton Leeds and West Ham etc Yep we are one of the biggest lol he`ll have plenty of options of going to bigger clubs than us if they want him of course.
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:01 - Apr 11 with 1973 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 18:24 - Apr 11 by shingle

Watford WBA, Norwich, Sunderland, and possibly Southampton, Leicester Forest Everton Leeds and West Ham etc Yep we are one of the biggest lol he`ll have plenty of options of going to bigger clubs than us if they want him of course.

Not forgetting Cardiff of course😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:46 - Apr 11 with 1959 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 18:24 - Apr 11 by shingle

WBA do you keep up with football they are going bust, Forest come down after spending as much as they did will be devastating for them as a club. Sunderland bigger fan base but not a bigger club. Watford one last season of parachute payments and back to earth for them with a bang. West ham are staying up, Leicester won the league and the regression continues. Southampton never set the world on fire have they. We are one of the biggest clubs in the championship in modern football . I don't care what they done in the 80s or 90s . We are a massive championship club any player that comes here falls I love with our team. Two seasons ago we were finishing in the top 6 . 7 years in the top flight.
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 21:02 - Apr 11 with 1925 viewshowenjack

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 18:15 - Apr 10 by exiledinenglandjack

I’d Chuck Aaron Collins name on the hat too, done well for a poor Bristol Rovers team

I think we should take a look at the Belgian league that's what Burnley did and it worked for them
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 18:01 - Apr 12 with 1822 viewsshingle

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:46 - Apr 11 by Rhonnda_Jack

WBA do you keep up with football they are going bust, Forest come down after spending as much as they did will be devastating for them as a club. Sunderland bigger fan base but not a bigger club. Watford one last season of parachute payments and back to earth for them with a bang. West ham are staying up, Leicester won the league and the regression continues. Southampton never set the world on fire have they. We are one of the biggest clubs in the championship in modern football . I don't care what they done in the 80s or 90s . We are a massive championship club any player that comes here falls I love with our team. Two seasons ago we were finishing in the top 6 . 7 years in the top flight.

Guess that post confirms just how deluded a percentage of our fan base is.
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 18:24 - Apr 12 with 1806 viewsBryanSwan

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 21:02 - Apr 11 by howenjack

I think we should take a look at the Belgian league that's what Burnley did and it worked for them

The Belgian and Dutch leagues have a lot of talent and a lot of the clubs will play with a style of play more suited to ourselves.
Should be noted that the players aren't cheap, Burnley have spent a fair whack.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 18:49 - Apr 12 with 1792 viewspencoedjack

Any shite Welsh player make a few on here happy.
Swansea City realistic Dream signing ? on 19:33 - Apr 12 with 1778 viewsSullutaCreturned

He's only on loan mun.

Do you think less of Curt because he played for them?

I'd take Philogene in a heartbeat, he's quick, he's skillful, he causes problems for the oppo and without him Cardiff would have goten a sound beating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024