Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford 56 Deaths 11:52 - Apr 16 with 4079 viewsDale_4_Life

It seems like quite a few Bradford fans have already forgotten that tragic day.

The inexcusable use of flares yesterday despite the obvious fire risks was quite a downer during the game. Of all fans in the football league I am amazed that they didn't self police this and sort the idiots out themselves. Once again our stewards very poor in not making hundreds of Bradford fans take there seats.

I appreciate that the idiots throwing flares were probably not even born in 1985.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 12:04]
Bradford 56 Deaths on 17:56 - Apr 16 with 3767 viewsDalenet

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportlatest/23458662.bantams-unhapp

Seems that Bradford fans heard Daleys chanting about the Bradford fire. I didn't hear anything at all - we rarely chant or sing as fans at the best of times. Anybody believe this to be true? Or are they deflecting attention away from their idiotic fan behaviour
Bradford 56 Deaths on 18:05 - Apr 16 with 3719 viewskel

Bradford 56 Deaths on 17:56 - Apr 16 by Dalenet

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportlatest/23458662.bantams-unhapp

Seems that Bradford fans heard Daleys chanting about the Bradford fire. I didn't hear anything at all - we rarely chant or sing as fans at the best of times. Anybody believe this to be true? Or are they deflecting attention away from their idiotic fan behaviour

So it was a ‘pocket’ of supporters yet it was heard in two stands completely opposite each other in a stadium that isn’t well known for much atmosphere and noise. Not saying it didn’t happen as we know the bellend element who attend, but Bradford have made this claim before when coming here so I’d take it with a huge pinch of salt as it wasn’t heard by any decent home fans that time either if I recall correctly.

Strange they don’t mention a ‘pocket’ of their supporters at the front of the Wilbutts attempting to grab one of our players yesterday. Selective reporting yet again by that bellend hack they have reporting on them.
Bradford 56 Deaths on 18:12 - Apr 16 with 3696 viewsD_Alien

The T&A article states the chants were heard in the directors box. If this is true, surely they wouldn't be "taking it up with the club" in retrospect - it would've been something to have been spoken about post-match between both sets of directors

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bradford 56 Deaths on 18:14 - Apr 16 with 3682 viewskel

Bradford 56 Deaths on 18:12 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

The T&A article states the chants were heard in the directors box. If this is true, surely they wouldn't be "taking it up with the club" in retrospect - it would've been something to have been spoken about post-match between both sets of directors

Indeed. They do this after the alleged event every time we play them.

I suspect Dalenet is correct and it’s an effort at deflection. I was reading somewhere that their lot were letting off flares in the Regal Moon too.

Offended when it suits.
Bradford 56 Deaths on 18:21 - Apr 16 with 3661 viewsD_Alien

Bradford 56 Deaths on 18:14 - Apr 16 by kel

Indeed. They do this after the alleged event every time we play them.

I suspect Dalenet is correct and it’s an effort at deflection. I was reading somewhere that their lot were letting off flares in the Regal Moon too.

Offended when it suits.

Bradford 56 Deaths on 18:35 - Apr 16 with 3612 viewskel

Bradford 56 Deaths on 18:21 - Apr 16 by D_Alien

I shall ask him his thoughts on Twitter. I’ve interacted with him before though and he tends to dodge anyone questioning their behaviour.
Bradford 56 Deaths on 19:59 - Apr 16 with 3435 viewsEllDale

Most of the small bunch of moronic fans we have will probably never have heard of the Valley Parade fire.
And as I avoid them the only thing I really remember them singing is the Joey Thompson song. Over and over again.
If we’re in the business of offensive chants perhaps the Bradford one yesterday about Rochdale being “a town full of paedos” may have upset the more delicate souls amongst us.
Bradford 56 Deaths on 20:22 - Apr 16 with 3368 viewsblackdogblue

I remember in the days of Andrew Tutte… I took my boy to the away fixture & we were winning by a good score approaching full time so the home fans were leaving..

The chant came.. is there a fire drill?… slightly out of order but as we were sharing a seating stand it got pretty ugly… we were on the coach & I put him on the inside seat just in case it was bricked..

They should no better & chants like that the EFP should fine Bradford…. What is the
Difference between Monkey Chants & calling us Pedoes??

In fact??… were they not trafficked to Bradford ?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Bradford 56 Deaths on 21:36 - Apr 16 with 3247 viewsEllDale

Bradford 56 Deaths on 18:35 - Apr 16 by kel

I shall ask him his thoughts on Twitter. I’ve interacted with him before though and he tends to dodge anyone questioning their behaviour.

I wouldn’t be sure about anything this guy writes.
He states in his report from yesterday that we’ve been in the EFL for 82 years.
Bradford 56 Deaths on 21:47 - Apr 16 with 3218 viewsD_Alien

Bradford 56 Deaths on 21:36 - Apr 16 by EllDale

Maths, or c*unting, never was a Bradford strong point

Bradford 56 Deaths on 22:08 - Apr 16 with 3152 viewskel

I’m pretty sure he was the journo who was involved when their crowd obsessives were claiming we were tax fiddling all those years back and did another of his ‘alleged’ articles. Got a slap on the wrist I think.

He’s hated us ever since, hence his reaction when we beat them at their place this season. Spat his dummy big time.
Bradford 56 Deaths on 22:45 - Apr 16 with 3097 viewsTVOS1907

Bradford 56 Deaths on 22:08 - Apr 16 by kel

I’m pretty sure he was the journo who was involved when their crowd obsessives were claiming we were tax fiddling all those years back and did another of his ‘alleged’ articles. Got a slap on the wrist I think.

He’s hated us ever since, hence his reaction when we beat them at their place this season. Spat his dummy big time.

Why is he tweeting about them having more fans there than us as though it's some sort of revolution or surprise?

They should have - they average over 17,500 at home (nearly six times our average), we are their closest game this season and they get a stand that holds well over 3,000 fans.

Perhaps he should be asking why they are still playing in a division against teams that make such outcomes possible.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 22:49]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bradford 56 Deaths on 23:35 - Apr 16 with 3039 viewsSandyman

Going back to the OP, the number of pyro's set off in the Bradford end suggest little regard for incendiary safety which is remarkable given the rightful sensitivity they have about such issues. I never heard an offensive song about a fire drill, but, remarkably, the pyromania of some Bradford fans is NOT mentioned in the T & A article - something clearly more obvious. Mind you, as mentioned, the Bradford lot do tend to hide when confronted about their own shortcomings. That website owner who reckoned we were on a VAT fiddle 'til the lawyers got involved and he had to backtrack on libellous allegations.

Paedo's? City of them apparently... https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1284234/braford-news-arrests-online-child-e

Most Bradford City fans I've met over the years have been good company. With BCFC being so "massive" despite their lower league status, the idiot element % increases.

What was the result at Valley Parade earlier this season?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 23:42]
Bradford 56 Deaths on 09:39 - Apr 17 with 2819 viewsmikehunt

Bradford 56 Deaths on 19:59 - Apr 16 by EllDale

Most of the small bunch of moronic fans we have will probably never have heard of the Valley Parade fire.
And as I avoid them the only thing I really remember them singing is the Joey Thompson song. Over and over again.
If we’re in the business of offensive chants perhaps the Bradford one yesterday about Rochdale being “a town full of paedos” may have upset the more delicate souls amongst us.

The “town full of paedos” chant elicited one of the best responses I have ever heard: “Jimmy Savile he’s one of your own”. That shut the b*ggers up.
Best response since Pompey were singing “we’ve got more fans than you” to which we responded “we’ve got more goals than you” Kept them quiet for about five minutes until the tide turned.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Bradford 56 Deaths on 10:43 - Apr 17 with 2730 viewspioneer

Thems yorksher years though.
Bradford 56 Deaths on 10:51 - Apr 17 with 2719 viewsTomRAFC

Bradford 56 Deaths on 19:59 - Apr 16 by EllDale

The ever increasing conduct from our bunch of moronic fans had me almost believing the story at first. The club's attempts to deal with them have been woeful.

I'm sure some idiot will have made a comments, at some point or another, but I can't comprehend how such a chant was audible in the directors box but inaudible to all 3 stands of Dale fans. I'd have been the first to call it out if it did.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bradford 56 Deaths on 11:35 - Apr 17 with 2661 viewsDaleiLama

Bradford 56 Deaths on 10:51 - Apr 17 by TomRAFC

The ever increasing conduct from our bunch of moronic fans had me almost believing the story at first. The club's attempts to deal with them have been woeful.

I'm sure some idiot will have made a comments, at some point or another, but I can't comprehend how such a chant was audible in the directors box but inaudible to all 3 stands of Dale fans. I'd have been the first to call it out if it did.

I sit right in front of where the visiting Directors who want to come out and get a bit of fresh air sit. Nothing of the sort was audible. Unless Lee Majors is now a Director and one fan sang something. I call BS on this. Archetypal deflection.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bradford 56 Deaths on 16:01 - Apr 17 with 2418 viewskel

Bradford 56 Deaths on 11:35 - Apr 17 by DaleiLama

I sit right in front of where the visiting Directors who want to come out and get a bit of fresh air sit. Nothing of the sort was audible. Unless Lee Majors is now a Director and one fan sang something. I call BS on this. Archetypal deflection.

One of his articles today has fans of theirs commenting on how a number of them destroyed seats in the Wilbutts on Saturday too. There’s also footage of their scrotes walking around the town with pyros going off in their hands.

So we’ll add that to the attempted assault of one of our players, objects thrown into the home stands, pyros in the Regal Moon and chanting about the sexual abuse of innocent children.

I’m aware our bellend element who goad the away fans, and throw things into the away stand are no angels either and I view them with the same contempt and they also need their behaviour addressing. Bradford need to drop the victim mentality though and stop telling blatant lies as on the whole they’re an odious club with a mostly odious fanbase. Credit to the minority of their lot who’ve called their dickheads out though.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 16:03]
Bradford 56 Deaths on 16:18 - Apr 17 with 2365 viewsDaleiLama

Bradford 56 Deaths on 16:01 - Apr 17 by kel

One of his articles today has fans of theirs commenting on how a number of them destroyed seats in the Wilbutts on Saturday too. There’s also footage of their scrotes walking around the town with pyros going off in their hands.

So we’ll add that to the attempted assault of one of our players, objects thrown into the home stands, pyros in the Regal Moon and chanting about the sexual abuse of innocent children.

I’m aware our bellend element who goad the away fans, and throw things into the away stand are no angels either and I view them with the same contempt and they also need their behaviour addressing. Bradford need to drop the victim mentality though and stop telling blatant lies as on the whole they’re an odious club with a mostly odious fanbase. Credit to the minority of their lot who’ve called their dickheads out though.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 16:03]

One on here seems to be condoning setting them off in the open air but not in pubs and another thinks an orange flair was set off by a Daley.

https://bantamtalk.com/index.php?threads/pyros.7120/
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 16:18]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bradford 56 Deaths on 16:20 - Apr 17 with 2357 viewskel

Bradford 56 Deaths on 16:18 - Apr 17 by DaleiLama

One on here seems to be condoning setting them off in the open air but not in pubs and another thinks an orange flair was set off by a Daley.

https://bantamtalk.com/index.php?threads/pyros.7120/
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 16:18]

Just read a dimwit on their forum think the same about it being a Dale fan letting it off in the Regal Moon.

I’m adding being thick as fook to their list of misdemeanours.

ah, I posted while you were editing to add the link I was meaning, edit.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 16:21]
Bradford 56 Deaths on 06:30 - Apr 18 with 2015 viewsDale_4_Life

The Bradford fans i know are decent blokes as I am sure are the majority.

The flare thing though they have to stop as a collectve of fans / club.

Our stewards though are terrible.. among the worse i see at various grounds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024