Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale... Or No Beale? 21:22 - Oct 21 with 8002 viewsQuite_Possibly_Ropey

Surely it is now a matter of when and not if we will see a managerial change. I can't help but feel sad for Gareth that it hasn't worked out, given how much he clearly cares. But what is even sadder is how far out of his depth he clearly is.

A question continually posed in response to moving Ainsworth on is who would come in to replace him? I have a suspicion that A previous manager from last year just might be so far up his own backside that he wouldn't worry about the backlash surrounding a return, in the hope that any success could patch up his now tatty reputation.

I have seen a number of threads that touch on the man known by many names around here, Michael Beale, but not a thread that directly discusses any potential return directly. There are a huge variety of opinions on this particularly emotive subject, so thought it might be good to air them here.

I find myself completely conflicted on this. On one hand I can't stand the guy for the ego, bluster and BS. I also struggle to fully see our board actually inviting (another) potential PR nightmare by considering his return. On the other hand, he is clearly a better coach than what we have currently...

As much as I love Warnock, he would be a short-term solution and I find myself longing for some sort of longer-term approach/planning. Wishful thinking at this club, I know.

Is it a case now of best chance at survival or maintaining some semblance of self-respect?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 21:35]
Beale... Or No Beale? on 01:22 - Oct 22 with 2362 viewsHAYESBOY

Errr. Nope. He and his mole can fck right off.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Beale... Or No Beale? on 02:37 - Oct 22 with 2312 viewsHoopsie

Ainsworth loves the club, he was a hero in our promotion from league one 2003-04

Given his best, emptied the tank, be positive, however, Gareth is out of his depth, can’t organise a team, team is clearly not responding to him and this is telling.

Club free falling

And then this

The man whose name shall not be spoken

Claimed to be honest. All integrity.

Left us for the dogs

You want him back?

I know Ainsworth is poor, but he is one of us

M**k Be**le?

Hell No, never for all eternity

Come on, we are QPR

Might be sh*t at times but never this!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 2:39]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Beale... Or No Beale? on 02:50 - Oct 22 with 2302 viewsSAPilgrim

Rather slit my own throat. Respect to those with the opposite view, entirely entitled to it, merely I don’t share it at all.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 2:51]
Beale... Or No Beale? on 12:46 - Oct 22 with 2095 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Not for me. The manner of his departure left a lot to be desired. Had he joined Wolves I would've have understood as managers, like players, are ambitious and want to work at a higher level. He burned his bridges when he talked of honesty and integrity only to openly court Rangers FC. The trust just won't be there.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 12:49 - Oct 22 with 2083 viewsnumptydumpty

Would be very "strange" if he came back but its not 100 percent guaranteed he won't be back here.

It would more than likely be an upturn in performances and results but at what costs.

All those that said they would not attend whilst he would be here again, if that turned out to be the case, how about if after 20 games in, we have a massive upturn in form on verge of playoffs and you all strong enough to stay away.

I think it would be very wrong if he was re employed here but there is a possibility it could result in upturn in form, does everyone think they truly would be able to stay away. Easy to write that on here, but I doubt many would stay away if style play got million times better and we were on a long run of undefeated games.

I think results wise an playing wise, makes sense.

But on a PR ideal, it would be an unmitigated disaster and could see many fans going on their own form of gardening leave a la MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Beale... Or No Beale? on 12:50 - Oct 22 with 2082 viewsNorthernr

We'd be legitimately insane to do this. It would split the fan base right down the middle and he would have to win immediately and constantly. The crowd would be waiting to turn on him from the moment he got here and when they inevitably do it would be brutally toxic.

It's a big world. Other managers are available.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 17:27 - Oct 22 with 1884 viewstkqpr

Alright....Beale or Nathan Jones?
Beale... Or No Beale? on 17:41 - Oct 22 with 1830 viewsBoston

Beale... Or No Beale? on 17:27 - Oct 22 by tkqpr

Wot, over John Terry!

No, Mr Beale stuck the knife in, he should never have any position with Queens Park Rangers ever again.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Beale... Or No Beale? on 17:42 - Oct 22 with 1829 viewsE15Hoop

That's like having to choose between watching Satan or Andrew Tate shag your missus, whilst you're strapped to a chair with electrodes attached to your head that will automatically pump 1000 volts through your skull if you so much as attempt to look away from the scene..
Beale... Or No Beale? on 17:45 - Oct 22 with 1814 viewsNorthernr

Nathan Jones.

As I've said elsewhere, quite apart from anything else Beale isn't that good. He's hanging an entire career, and this ridiculous notion that we should have him back, on the basis of a league title won by another manager (Gary McAllister was on the coaching staff too, and is way more experienced, maybe we should consider him?) and one hot streak at QPR through October (McClaren had one of those too) which drained off into one point and one goal from five games even before he walked out because he'd tried to run the team on takeoff power and rinsed all of them, finishing Chris Willock and Luke Amos (perhaps forever) in the process. At Rangers he did exactly the same as here - insisted on control of the summer recruitment, loads of red lines about who would and wouldn't be sold, spent budget the club didn't have on crap signings that holed the club below the waterline before it had begun. He's not very good. All chat.

Jones is a hateful little goblin, but he's got sustained success behind him, albeit at a very well run club (which you should always be ware of).

If you want to talk Beale or John Terry, then it's Beale. But you'd have to get to that sort of ridiculous level before it should be considered.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 18:01 - Oct 22 with 1770 viewstkqpr

Beale... Or No Beale? on 17:45 - Oct 22 by Northernr

Nathan Jones.

As I've said elsewhere, quite apart from anything else Beale isn't that good. He's hanging an entire career, and this ridiculous notion that we should have him back, on the basis of a league title won by another manager (Gary McAllister was on the coaching staff too, and is way more experienced, maybe we should consider him?) and one hot streak at QPR through October (McClaren had one of those too) which drained off into one point and one goal from five games even before he walked out because he'd tried to run the team on takeoff power and rinsed all of them, finishing Chris Willock and Luke Amos (perhaps forever) in the process. At Rangers he did exactly the same as here - insisted on control of the summer recruitment, loads of red lines about who would and wouldn't be sold, spent budget the club didn't have on crap signings that holed the club below the waterline before it had begun. He's not very good. All chat.

Jones is a hateful little goblin, but he's got sustained success behind him, albeit at a very well run club (which you should always be ware of).

If you want to talk Beale or John Terry, then it's Beale. But you'd have to get to that sort of ridiculous level before it should be considered.

Along with Warburton, Rowett (turned us down twice was it?), Beale & Jones. These are the bigger names linked. We are not that a well run club anymore (if ever) for us to look at a left field options, we kinda never have.

You're all right, theres no way the board should consider Beale, but he seems to be popping up.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 18:27 - Oct 22 with 1734 viewsNorthernr

Beale... Or No Beale? on 18:01 - Oct 22 by tkqpr

Along with Warburton, Rowett (turned us down twice was it?), Beale & Jones. These are the bigger names linked. We are not that a well run club anymore (if ever) for us to look at a left field options, we kinda never have.

You're all right, theres no way the board should consider Beale, but he seems to be popping up.

I've noticed he's now deliberately liking every post they put on social media. Which is very on brand.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 18:28 - Oct 22 with 1730 viewsdaveB

Beale... Or No Beale? on 18:01 - Oct 22 by tkqpr

I think Rowett was in a job when he turned us down
Beale... Or No Beale? on 18:30 - Oct 22 with 1722 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Beale... Or No Beale? on 12:50 - Oct 22 by Northernr

We'd be legitimately insane to do this. It would split the fan base right down the middle and he would have to win immediately and constantly. The crowd would be waiting to turn on him from the moment he got here and when they inevitably do it would be brutally toxic.

It's a big world. Other managers are available.

I wouldn’t wait.

Also, didn’t one of our directors scupper a transfer deal with West Ham because of some previous slight? If they are that thin skinned and vengeful then he won’t be coming back anyway.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 18:36]
Beale... Or No Beale? on 19:08 - Oct 22 with 1632 viewsytt28

“I don’t think we are anywhere near where I want QPR to be as a group. I’m enjoying working with them, we’ve got a lot to do, but I’m excited by it.

“There’s going to be some bumps in the road, but I’ve been all in here and I’ve asked other people to be all in.

“So I can’t be the first person to run away from he ship.”
Beale... Or No Beale? on 19:10 - Oct 22 with 1617 viewsRangersw12

Beale... Or No Beale? on 18:27 - Oct 22 by Northernr

I've noticed he's now deliberately liking every post they put on social media. Which is very on brand.

He's unbelievable ain't he has no shame 🙄
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 19:24]
Beale... Or No Beale? on 19:15 - Oct 22 with 1602 viewsLazyFan

Eustice is available and knows the club.
He will want a budget so, it depends on the Eze gift in Jan again, I suppose.

Otherwise, Gaz is staying I would presume.

zzzzzzzzzz

Beale... Or No Beale? on 19:37 - Oct 22 with 1526 viewsted_hendrix

I'd have Nathan Jones here In a heartbeat.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Beale... Or No Beale? on 20:01 - Oct 22 with 1444 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

It seems everyone on here is in agreement that GA has to go then as we are now openly discussing who should replace him. I haven't seen any posts lately saying give him time.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say I reckon Beale will be back. They fell in love with him and his PowerPoint presentation and I can see them doing it once GA quits. I wouldn't be surprised if it already a done deal, hence Beale sticking his head above the parapet.

Nothing surprises me with this vlub anymore.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:30 - Oct 22 with 1265 viewsPunteR

Its a real shame that he is a massive bellend and stitched us up because i do think he will be around for a long time in football and probably be successful at some point. He made a big mistake going to Rangers and that decision was guided by ego plus familiarity.
Stupid decision really because we were probably the best club for him at the time. We are far from perfect but he would have had more time here than Glasgow Rangers. We have the facilities to bring young players through and he could have been a real asset. He's a far better coach than Ainsworth. I think our players would respond to Beale.
If its about staying up this season then out of all the managers that have been mentioned on here i think he's our best option.

But yeh..
He's a dickhead ,and by his own admission we dont want dickheads here.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Beale... Or No Beale? on 23:53 - Oct 22 with 1143 viewsnumptydumpty

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:30 - Oct 22 by PunteR

Its a real shame that he is a massive bellend and stitched us up because i do think he will be around for a long time in football and probably be successful at some point. He made a big mistake going to Rangers and that decision was guided by ego plus familiarity.
Stupid decision really because we were probably the best club for him at the time. We are far from perfect but he would have had more time here than Glasgow Rangers. We have the facilities to bring young players through and he could have been a real asset. He's a far better coach than Ainsworth. I think our players would respond to Beale.
If its about staying up this season then out of all the managers that have been mentioned on here i think he's our best option.

But yeh..
He's a dickhead ,and by his own admission we dont want dickheads here.

We have had Dickie's here but no Dickheads !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Beale... Or No Beale? on 00:33 - Oct 23 with 1098 viewsSydneyRs

I really wanted GA to work out. I really did. He has great personal qualities but it is becoming clear that things are not going to improve. The tactics and team selections are baffling. The goals conceded appalling and repeated as noted by Clive. This is basic stuff that you don't have to be a genius to make at least a bit better.

I think GA only really knows how to manage the attritional style he used at Wycombe. In having to do something different with our squad he is all over the place. As for Dobson, who is supposed to be the tactical guy of the pair, whatever he's doing is not working.

GA's interview after Huddersfield was ranty and a bit mad if I'm honest. Might be best for both him and us if he goes.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 01:31 - Oct 23 with 1068 viewsDannyPaddox

Just to say I’m boycotting this thread
Beale... Or No Beale? on 07:55 - Oct 23 with 925 viewsHooparoo

How anyone here could seriously want Beale back after he did us up the chuff and wiped his knob on the curtains on the way out is beyond me. Can’t believe so many of us have “Stockholm syndrome” and would accept him back.

What a fcking weird club we are 😬

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Beale... Or No Beale? on 11:23 - Oct 23 with 776 viewsLeedsR

No. Next.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024