Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. 13:17 - Nov 27 with 21110 viewsdale1968

Dont know what to make of this...
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3462718963874334&set=gm.7106120186115888

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 13:25 - Nov 27 with 11425 viewsKingstdale

Pete O'Rourke.is usually on the money when it comes to these things.
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 13:26 - Nov 27 with 11416 viewsDaleFan7

He's usually quite accurate in what he reports so that is incredibly worrying, if true. What happened to the director's loan?
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 13:29 - Nov 27 with 11388 viewsKingstdale

The directors loan was found to be against National League rules.
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 13:30 - Nov 27 with 11366 views442Dale

The Trust AGM and the previous meeting at the end of October had a clear message from supporters: we wanted to know where we stand as a football club.

We still do.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 13:31 - Nov 27 with 11371 viewsDaleFan7

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 13:29 - Nov 27 by Kingstdale

The directors loan was found to be against National League rules.

Fair enough! Poor times indeed.
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 13:45 - Nov 27 with 11213 viewsIOMDale

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 13:30 - Nov 27 by 442Dale

The Trust AGM and the previous meeting at the end of October had a clear message from supporters: we wanted to know where we stand as a football club.

We still do.

A takeover clearly isn’t ‘imminent’ enough if any prospective owner hasn’t yet been introduced to the Trust…

UTDNFS

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 13:57 - Nov 27 with 11100 viewsEllDale

He's quick off the mark with that one if it's correct.
It's not even the end of the month yet.
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:02 - Nov 27 with 11041 viewsD_Alien

For those of us who don't wish to join that particular Fb group, could someone oblige by posting the gist of what it's about, thanks

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:04 - Nov 27 with 11022 viewsDaleFan7

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:02 - Nov 27 by D_Alien

For those of us who don't wish to join that particular Fb group, could someone oblige by posting the gist of what it's about, thanks

'Hearing Rochdale have failed to pay their players and staff their full wages for November. Players and staff have only been paid 25% of their wages amid talk of an imminent takeover at the National League club. #rafc'

That was his tweet.
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:05 - Nov 27 with 11015 viewsDorsetDale

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:02 - Nov 27 by D_Alien

Indeed, was about to post similar comment.

Haven't used face book in years and link won't work.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:06 - Nov 27 with 10998 viewsDorsetDale

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:04 - Nov 27 by DaleFan7

'Hearing Rochdale have failed to pay their players and staff their full wages for November. Players and staff have only been paid 25% of their wages amid talk of an imminent takeover at the National League club. #rafc'

That was his tweet.

Thanks

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:14 - Nov 27 with 10924 viewsD_Alien

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:04 - Nov 27 by DaleFan7

That was his tweet.

Thanks

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:59 - Nov 27 with 10634 viewsJames1980

Should the club not come out with a statement regarding this?
Also why are the directors not allowed to loan the money? it seems like the NL/EFL/FA are putting up unnecessary barriers.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 15:11 - Nov 27 with 10527 viewsDorkingDale

Yes James - they need to get something out quick.....
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 15:15 - Nov 27 with 10509 viewsA_Newby

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 14:59 - Nov 27 by James1980

Should the club not come out with a statement regarding this?
Also why are the directors not allowed to loan the money? it seems like the NL/EFL/FA are putting up unnecessary barriers.

From the trust's update to members.

"Could the loan from S.Gauge / R.Knight be sold to any potential new owners to give them control of the ground?

No, as the loan has not been taken.

Has that loan been acted on yet?

No, as The National League did not grant permission for it to be taken on a secured basis (despite other clubs within The National League entering into secured loans as recently as September 2023)."

It looks like the NL will allow the directors to loan money to the club but only as an unsecured loan.
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 15:15 - Nov 27 with 10506 viewsnordenblue

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 15:11 - Nov 27 by DorkingDale

Yes James - they need to get something out quick.....

The fans are clearly an inconvenience, there will be a statement but only when it's blatantly obvious what's going on and no other option avaliable to them first.
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 15:24 - Nov 27 with 10444 viewsDorkingDale

If this is true, what affect is it likely to have on all our loan players? Can't imagine that their home clubs will be impressed.....
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 15:52 - Nov 27 with 10275 viewsDale_4_Life

I have still not seen any statement that the trust are in full knowledge of how serious our weekly losses are..

Just when the football side clicks this rises its head.

The club need to respond and quickly. It is a very worrying time.
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 16:12 - Nov 27 with 10113 viewsblackdogblue

I didn’t comment on the trust update regarding the minutes from the meeting with the club. I’m also not impressed that the 3 of us are trust members and only found out about on here…

I found the minutes skeletal to say the slightest & the meeting must have taken all of 20-30 minutes if that was all that was discussed…

If we are not paying wages as it suggests… that leads to another worrying issue… Points Deductions…

Fookin Biffos & Buckets will have a field day…. Talking of buckets… no money leads to CCJ’s as well…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 16:54 - Nov 27 with 9834 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 17:07 - Nov 27 with 9688 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 16:54 - Nov 27 by James1980

So, Stacey.....does that mean everyone will be paid up to date in 3 days time?

Wording seems to suggest that will happen but not clear.

PS Who is Stacey?
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 17:38 - Nov 27 with 9458 viewsDale_4_Life

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 16:54 - Nov 27 by James1980

That reads that the payroll has changed from the 25th to the 30th.

Inconvenient YES but why pay 25% just 5 days earlier.

If RAFC have paid the 25% to help out thats all well and good I just cant imagine many would be inconvenienced much by waiting 5 days to a new pay date.

Clarity is required, this is horrendous (the uncertainty).
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 17:38 - Nov 27 with 9454 viewsmikehunt

God I hope Stacey is correct. Then sue O’Rourke for putting out half a tale. If our side of events is true let’s see if he corrects his story as quickly as he put it out.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 17:56 - Nov 27 with 9344 views49thseason

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 17:38 - Nov 27 by Dale_4_Life

That reads that the payroll has changed from the 25th to the 30th.

Inconvenient YES but why pay 25% just 5 days earlier.

If RAFC have paid the 25% to help out thats all well and good I just cant imagine many would be inconvenienced much by waiting 5 days to a new pay date.

Clarity is required, this is horrendous (the uncertainty).

I guess they might have been paid 25% on the usual date in case they have standing orders etc that go out immediately after the 25th. It would maybe prevent a late payment on a credit card or mortgage and the charges and rigmarole that goes with late payments.
I have to confess, it does smell like a T/O is in the works and stuff is being sorted out ready for a handover of responsibilities leading up to the date it actually goes through, maybe switching bank accounts and having a neat end-of-month settlement date. for the purchase of the shares... ? My original guess was for a January announcement, it may be we are in that ball-park...
Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 18:22 - Nov 27 with 9165 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Peter O'Rourke Quote.. on 17:56 - Nov 27 by 49thseason

I guess they might have been paid 25% on the usual date in case they have standing orders etc that go out immediately after the 25th. It would maybe prevent a late payment on a credit card or mortgage and the charges and rigmarole that goes with late payments.
I have to confess, it does smell like a T/O is in the works and stuff is being sorted out ready for a handover of responsibilities leading up to the date it actually goes through, maybe switching bank accounts and having a neat end-of-month settlement date. for the purchase of the shares... ? My original guess was for a January announcement, it may be we are in that ball-park...

Good thinking 49er, but as everyone on this thread seems to agree, we are all just guessing and hoping things are not as bad as eluded too.

Clarity please,RAFC......is Stacey working from home?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024