Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Changes to the National League for next season 17:54 - May 1 with 1555 viewsmeeee

Following a recent Written Resolution and two surveys, The Vanarama National League have confirmed the following changes to the 2024/25 season.

Substitutions

“A Club at its discretion may use five substitute Players at any time in a match. Substitution can only be made when play is stopped for any reason and the Referee has given permission.

A maximum of (seven) substitutes may be nominated and they must be included on the official Team Sheet handed to the Referee before the match”.

Christmas and Easter fixture schedules

“Historically, the Christmas and New Year schedules are reversed, in that the Boxing Day Fixtures are reversed with New Year Day fixture,therefore playing the same team in a close timeframe.

After surveying all clubs, the Board agreed that the League will reverse next seasons Boxing Day fixtures with Good Friday and New Year with Easter Monday”.
Changes to the National League for next season on 20:31 - May 1 with 1239 viewswatford_dale

If they are just switching the dates but retaining the format of a home and away fixture with the same team then the timeframe between boxing day and new years day is 6 days, for the Easter period it is only 3 days.
Changes to the National League for next season on 20:35 - May 1 with 1224 viewsEllDale

It’s alright for the clubs with bloated squads who can name seven subs.
Dale couldn’t have done it for a spell mid season.
Changes to the National League for next season on 20:49 - May 1 with 1182 viewsTVOS1907

Changes to the National League for next season on 20:31 - May 1 by watford_dale

If they are just switching the dates but retaining the format of a home and away fixture with the same team then the timeframe between boxing day and new years day is 6 days, for the Easter period it is only 3 days.

I'm wondering if this hasn't been phrased properly by wherever meeee got it from.

Maybe they mean, for example, Halifax at home on Boxing Day and away on Good Friday, then Altrincham away on New Year's Day and at home on Easter Monday.

Otherwise, it's a bit nonsensical!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Changes to the National League for next season on 21:16 - May 1 with 1119 viewsD_Alien

Changes to the National League for next season on 20:49 - May 1 by TVOS1907

I'm wondering if this hasn't been phrased properly by wherever meeee got it from.

Maybe they mean, for example, Halifax at home on Boxing Day and away on Good Friday, then Altrincham away on New Year's Day and at home on Easter Monday.

Otherwise, it's a bit nonsensical!

That's how i read it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Changes to the National League for next season on 23:13 - May 1 with 942 viewsDale69er

Changes to the National League for next season on 21:16 - May 1 by D_Alien

That's how i read it

Me too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024