Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale 14:31 - Jun 11 with 4459 viewsflynnbo

TICKETS: Now on general sale. Prices:

Season ticket holders: £18 Adults, £15 Young Adults Under 25, £13 Seniors Over 63/Young Adults Under 23/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £6 Juniors Under 18, Kids U8 FREE (prior to matchday - must be accompanied by full-paying adult).

Non-season ticket holders: £23 Adults, £20 Young Adults Under 25, £18 Seniors Over 63/Young Adults Under 23/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £9 Juniors Under 18, Kids U8 FREE (prior to matchday - must be accompanied by full-paying adult).

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 14:44 - Jun 11 with 3257 viewsNorthernr

Somebody's got his eye on some South Korean won.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 14:48 - Jun 11 with 3217 viewsWatford_Ranger

I probably will still go as Spurs mates are going but £23 (+ fees of course) is steep.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 15:02 - Jun 11 with 3126 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Yeah I thought it was a lot and it's also before Spurs go on their pre season tour so can't imagine we will see too many of their starting 11.
ST Holder so £18 and going with some spurs mates plus kids. Went for family stand rather than usual R Block. Taking my boy to his first game, who's only 4, thought a pre-season game would ease him in a bit better.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 15:31 - Jun 11 with 3025 viewsToast_R

Don't think I'll bother with that for that price. Taking the p*ss.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 15:38 - Jun 11 with 3006 viewsNorthernr

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 15:31 - Jun 11 by Toast_R

I think at that price and whacking it straight on general with no warning it's pretty obvs they're just happy to fill the place out with Spurs and tourists here on their summer hols. Like the old Celtic friendlies we had.

Should have given the season ticket holders a day or two IMO. And a bigger discount.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 16:25 - Jun 11 with 2889 viewsToast_R

I've done a fair few pre-season games and nearly always vow never to bother again before the long absence of football in the summer months sets in and it all seems like a good idea again.

To be honest, one of the better ones was Hampton and Richmond a couple of years ago. AFC Wimbledon last summer was truly horrible.

I can't remember the Man United one being this expensive?
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 16:39 - Jun 11 with 2829 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Not to impressed with those prices. £18, come on. I'll end up going, but has piss@d me off.

Hopefully Farnham away with the Development team is cheaper!
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 17:33 - Jun 11 with 2641 viewsJuzzie

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 15:38 - Jun 11 by Northernr

I think at that price and whacking it straight on general with no warning it's pretty obvs they're just happy to fill the place out with Spurs and tourists here on their summer hols. Like the old Celtic friendlies we had.

Should have given the season ticket holders a day or two IMO. And a bigger discount.

Not sure if there's any connection (i.e. an agreement between QPR & Spurs) but IIRC (may have been from LFW) that I heard that Spurs don't want those pesky 40-year long season ticket holders.
They get a discounted seat, they turn up and maybe buy a programme at most, might buy a drink but that's it.

The same seat can be sold approx. 20-25 times over the season at a higher price to a different person (i.e. PL tourist) who will buy a programme, a hat, a scarf, a shirt, food & drink etc etc and that'll yield 3-4 times the income of said 40-year loyal ST holder.
Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 18:00 - Jun 11 with 2561 viewsWatford_Ranger

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 17:33 - Jun 11 by Juzzie

Not sure if there's any connection (i.e. an agreement between QPR & Spurs) but IIRC (may have been from LFW) that I heard that Spurs don't want those pesky 40-year long season ticket holders.
They get a discounted seat, they turn up and maybe buy a programme at most, might buy a drink but that's it.

The same seat can be sold approx. 20-25 times over the season at a higher price to a different person (i.e. PL tourist) who will buy a programme, a hat, a scarf, a shirt, food & drink etc etc and that'll yield 3-4 times the income of said 40-year loyal ST holder.

Yeah they’re pretty active in trying to lose long term season ticket holders, particularly concessions. They’ve raised OAP prices considerably (possibly even removed the discount entirely if I recall but the fan groups were pushing agains that). Spurs fans I know hate it particularly away from home where tourists are also now getting tickets but presumably that’s through fans selling them on for a huge profit.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 19:20 - Jun 11 with 2400 viewsDavieQPR

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 18:00 - Jun 11 by Watford_Ranger

Yeah they’re pretty active in trying to lose long term season ticket holders, particularly concessions. They’ve raised OAP prices considerably (possibly even removed the discount entirely if I recall but the fan groups were pushing agains that). Spurs fans I know hate it particularly away from home where tourists are also now getting tickets but presumably that’s through fans selling them on for a huge profit.

They offer 40-50% OAP discounts in half the ground.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 19:57 - Jun 11 with 2328 viewsGroveR

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 15:31 - Jun 11 by Toast_R

When approached for comment, did Christian Nourry say?

1) "The target price point is balance-optimsed between value and purchase volume with specific regard to what the total addressable target market is willing to pay and sample-adjusted value perception using the logarithmic scale as the price point in order to drive consistent and increasing sales volumes, improved customer satisfaction and loyalty, and company growth."

2) "I pulled it out of my hat - pay it or fùck off"
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 20:08 - Jun 11 with 2271 viewsconnell10

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 15:38 - Jun 11 by Northernr

I think season ticket holders should go in free after last season. I certainly won't be going.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 20:58 - Jun 11 with 2182 viewsterryb

The prices for non season ticket holders looks too expensive to me & even the ST full price of £18 is higher than I would have expected.

The £13 I would have to pay is certainly reasonable & I might even consider going, though pre sesson matches don't excite me!

I assume that we have had to guarentee a payment to Tottenham of £x & that the prices reflect meeting all of the expenses.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 21:04 - Jun 11 with 2168 viewsQPR_Hibs

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 20:58 - Jun 11 by terryb

The prices for non season ticket holders looks too expensive to me & even the ST full price of £18 is higher than I would have expected.

The £13 I would have to pay is certainly reasonable & I might even consider going, though pre sesson matches don't excite me!

I assume that we have had to guarentee a payment to Tottenham of £x & that the prices reflect meeting all of the expenses.

It's £18 PLUS £3.50 bloody Ticketshafter fee though innit.

£21.50 for a pre-season friendly is taking the mick - even with a "limited edition" cap thrown in.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 21:19 - Jun 11 with 2119 viewsqprxtc

I shan’t be paying that for a glorified kick about and shall instead be spending the same getting bongoed on Spingo in the Blue Anchor in Helston.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 22:30 - Jun 11 with 1970 viewsParkRoyalR

Owners bankrolling our club to tune of £1.5m per month,

£18 given cost of staging game seems reasonable enough.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 08:36 - Jun 12 with 1718 viewsfrancisbowles

The niggly bit is even as a renewed season ticket holder, I have to pay a £3.50 booking fee for this and then again for Reading and Brighton.
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 08:43 - Jun 12 with 1699 viewsRangersw12

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 22:30 - Jun 11 by ParkRoyalR

Owners bankrolling our club to tune of £1.5m per month,

£18 given cost of staging game seems reasonable enough.

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 08:47 - Jun 12 with 1702 viewswelwynranger

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 17:33 - Jun 11 by Juzzie

Nearly word for word what my Spurs supporting golf mate was telling me on Monday.
Also the discount he used to get for being a long term season ticket holder (25 yrs) and an OAP has been taken away for next season.
He renewed but he seriously thought about not doing
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 09:15 - Jun 12 with 1667 viewsthehat

That's a little on the pricey side for a glorified training session.

Ermmm - might have to think about it but no doubt the kids will drive me mad about going so I will have to give in.

Anything for a quiet life!!
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 09:21 - Jun 12 with 1648 viewsMrSheen

From Ed Warner’s Substack a few weeks ago…

https://open.substack.com/pub/sportinc/p/the-triangle-of-hope?r=2lz02&utm_me
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 09:47 - Jun 12 with 1609 viewsEastR

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 09:21 - Jun 12 by MrSheen

good article that, thanks for posting

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 09:55 - Jun 12 with 1593 viewsAntti_Heinola

Decent prices for kids and juniors, bit steep for the rest. Got to say, haven't been to a friendly in years, find them absolutely deathly dull and fans get WAY too excited/angry about the results of them (although, to be fair, last summer we were all absolutely right to be terrified!). Hope it sells out though.

Bare bones.

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 10:15 - Jun 12 with 1539 viewsterryb

Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 09:21 - Jun 12 by MrSheen

Thank you for posting. I hadn't realised that it had got anywhere close to being as bad as that.

Are Fulham & Brentford forgetting "to treat others kindly on the way up as they will need them on the way down"?
Tottenham friendly tickets now on sale on 10:50 - Jun 12 with 1477 viewsMarshy67

The old Celtic friendlies were just that.Friendlies.
Those of us who are knocking on a bit age wise can remember a "friendly" here at the Bush back in early August 69 against Glasgow Rangers.QPR-relegated from Division 1- playing in their new away strip of red and black stripes in front of a crowd of over 16000.Needless to say the Glasgow team had a fair few who had travelled down to West London backing them.
The actual game ended 3-3 and was entertaining, but to say it was a niggly,feisty encounter would be an understatement with Rodney in particular getting roughed up to such an extent that eventually he snapped and punched Glasgow full back Johansen leading to Rod taking an early bath!
The headlines next day included PUNCH UP! and CALL THIS A FRIENDLY?!
Still got the programme.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024