Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More shares issued 17:38 - Jun 21 with 2870 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems that’s 5.5 million in the last two months.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

More shares issued on 18:11 - Jun 21 with 1473 viewsWhiterockin

Updated share percentage.

https://www.swanseacity.com/club/ownership-statement

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

More shares issued on 18:37 - Jun 21 with 1421 viewsWhiterockin

This year so far.

22nd February GBP 2,864,909
22nd March GBP 2,951,715
29th April GBP 3,081,923
30th May GBP 3,212,131
21st June GBP 3,322,680

More questions than answers, there really should be an explanation.

More shares issued on 18:50 - Jun 21 with 1392 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 18:37 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

This year so far.

22nd February GBP 2,864,909
22nd March GBP 2,951,715
29th April GBP 3,081,923
30th May GBP 3,212,131
21st June GBP 3,322,680

More questions than answers, there really should be an explanation.

Swansea is losing money month on month. The debts are being covered by player sales and investments. There is little cash so new players are bought with this money.

The fans who dislike Americans it seems we're unhappy at no investment and no presence in the city. Those boxes have been ticked.

It is hoped that new cheap signings can be sold for big money down the stretch.

What other questions do you have?

The fans group worth £21m in 2016 have contributed zero due to mis management and therefore will not get any new shares. The free lunch comes once they have 5% holding or less.

Wise sage since Toshack era

More shares issued on 19:02 - Jun 21 with 1383 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 18:50 - Jun 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea is losing money month on month. The debts are being covered by player sales and investments. There is little cash so new players are bought with this money.

The fans who dislike Americans it seems we're unhappy at no investment and no presence in the city. Those boxes have been ticked.

It is hoped that new cheap signings can be sold for big money down the stretch.

What other questions do you have?

The fans group worth £21m in 2016 have contributed zero due to mis management and therefore will not get any new shares. The free lunch comes once they have 5% holding or less.

If we are losing £3M a month, they really are shocking at running a football club. Plus we are right up the creek with P&S, if we really are losing that amount. If not there should be an explanation.
[Post edited 21 Jun 19:05]

More shares issued on 19:39 - Jun 21 with 1310 viewsQJumpingJack

"next level" (July 2016)
More shares issued on 20:24 - Jun 21 with 1239 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 19:02 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

If we are losing £3M a month, they really are shocking at running a football club. Plus we are right up the creek with P&S, if we really are losing that amount. If not there should be an explanation.
[Post edited 21 Jun 19:05]

The club is not losing £3m a month. Not sure where you got that from.

The club could break even but would be in league 1. Blackpool and Rotherham work on smaller budgets. Hardly anyone well managed or not makes profits in the Championship.

They are now doing what the fans want them to do. Investing and applying science with a buffed up recruitment team. Just what the doctor ordered in my view.

Some fans are never satisfied. Fans have their own ownership and built a gate. They are pretty useless. Won the lottery and forgot to cash their ticket.. They were so weak and timid all they asked for was " protection".

More shares issued on 20:32 - Jun 21 with 1219 viewsRhonddaSwans

Is the club being moved into a position to be sold?

Think about it 5% of a multi million pound deal is alot.
Wouldn't be surprised if the American 'celebrity' ended up buying us.
As British football clubs are becoming a trend.

I am convinced that the investments are to try and claw back as much money as possible.
Nigel Morris capital one please just take over already.
I don't want our club being a circus like Wrexham.
[Post edited 21 Jun 20:32]

Poll: what is more Exciting

More shares issued on 20:35 - Jun 21 with 1211 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 20:24 - Jun 21 by ReslovenSwan1

The club is not losing £3m a month. Not sure where you got that from.

The club could break even but would be in league 1. Blackpool and Rotherham work on smaller budgets. Hardly anyone well managed or not makes profits in the Championship.

They are now doing what the fans want them to do. Investing and applying science with a buffed up recruitment team. Just what the doctor ordered in my view.

Some fans are never satisfied. Fans have their own ownership and built a gate. They are pretty useless. Won the lottery and forgot to cash their ticket.. They were so weak and timid all they asked for was " protection".

You post.

"Swansea is losing money month on month. The debts are being covered by player sales and investments. There is little cash so new players are bought with this money."

The LLP has invested £3M a month for the last 5 months. Why if it is not to cover debts as you stated. As I have said if it's not to cover debt they should explain what it is for. If it is to cover debt as you stated they are incompetent. You can't have it both ways.

Login to get fewer ads

More shares issued on 20:49 - Jun 21 with 1180 viewsfbreath

More shares issued on 20:35 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

You post.

"Swansea is losing money month on month. The debts are being covered by player sales and investments. There is little cash so new players are bought with this money."

The LLP has invested £3M a month for the last 5 months. Why if it is not to cover debts as you stated. As I have said if it's not to cover debt they should explain what it is for. If it is to cover debt as you stated they are incompetent. You can't have it both ways.

You know what your problem is you remember what Resloven has previously said

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

More shares issued on 20:55 - Jun 21 with 1144 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 20:49 - Jun 21 by fbreath

This is true. But a £3M a month investment for 5 months equals £15m if its to keep us afloat P&S will crucify us, if it's not, why?

More shares issued on 20:57 - Jun 21 with 1143 viewsRhonddaSwans

More shares issued on 20:49 - Jun 21 by fbreath

the trust was mentioned this is Res strong point.
😂

Poll: what is more Exciting

More shares issued on 21:57 - Jun 21 with 1088 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 20:35 - Jun 21 by Whiterockin

You post.

To cover debt and BUY NEW. PLAYER. The Ronald and OTT moneys is £3m+. More to come including a CF and goal keeper.. Where does it come from? It comes from the LLP. Watson is not here for nothing. 6 new scout.

The Yanks are bad guys in your eyes who cheated the Trust. A laughable narrative. " the Yanks will never invest and never show their face in Swansea".

Another fake narrative. They are investing and buying players with the cash. Yankee cash.

They do not have to explain it to you. I have just done it .

More shares issued on 22:02 - Jun 21 with 1081 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 20:32 - Jun 21 by RhonddaSwans

Is the club being moved into a position to be sold?

Think about it 5% of a multi million pound deal is alot.
Wouldn't be surprised if the American 'celebrity' ended up buying us.
As British football clubs are becoming a trend.

I am convinced that the investments are to try and claw back as much money as possible.
Nigel Morris capital one please just take over already.
I don't want our club being a circus like Wrexham.
[Post edited 21 Jun 20:32]

Why not believe the investments are an attempt to make the team stronger and compete for a place in the Premier league.

I know it is unpopular and viewed negatively on here but he brave and give it a go.

I did not realise " depressives" was an unacceptable word. Many people get depressed its part of life. I wish them all well.

More shares issued on 22:06 - Jun 21 with 1076 viewsWhiterockin

More shares issued on 21:57 - Jun 21 by ReslovenSwan1

To cover debt and BUY NEW. PLAYER. The Ronald and OTT moneys is £3m+. More to come including a CF and goal keeper.. Where does it come from? It comes from the LLP. Watson is not here for nothing. 6 new scout.

The Yanks are bad guys in your eyes who cheated the Trust. A laughable narrative. " the Yanks will never invest and never show their face in Swansea".

Another fake narrative. They are investing and buying players with the cash. Yankee cash.

I'll leave you explain to P&S why £15M needed to be invested in 5 months, any way you look at it, it was money we didn't have, debt

More shares issued on 23:16 - Jun 21 with 996 viewsmagicdaps10

More shares issued on 21:57 - Jun 21 by ReslovenSwan1

You genuinely believe that Ronald and this new guy has/will cost us 3M initially!?
IF we get promoted, they hit a set amount of games, goals and so on then it will eventually cost us the amount mentioned.

Hearing the initial fee being touted for this French player is less than 400k.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

More shares issued on 00:03 - Jun 22 with 961 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City AFC Limited is a member of the English Football League and the Football Association of Wales and is an affiliate member of the West Wales Football Association.

It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Swansea City Football 2002 Limited.

Shareholders owning 10% or more of the issued share capital in the ultimate holding company are:

Andy Coleman, Stephen Kaplan, Jason Levien & Jake Silverstein (via Swansea Football LLC) - 74.95%

Nigel Morris – 12.59%

Swansea City Supporters Society Ltd – 9.42% (including its protected 5.00% ownership position).

More shares issued on 05:18 - Jun 22 with 884 viewsSwans9

Yes the owners are putting money in to make money available for transfers. I saw Elvis in porthcawl as well.
More shares issued on 09:18 - Jun 22 with 809 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 05:18 - Jun 22 by Swans9

Yes the owners are putting money in to make money available for transfers. I saw Elvis in porthcawl as well.

It is a difficult concept for you to accept. After 8 years of propaganda by the old PS sages it appears to you to make no sense.

No one like being wrong. Swansea fans in the ownership are wrong all the time.

More shares issued on 11:44 - Jun 22 with 762 viewsQJumpingJack

Let us remind ourselves what was promised in July 2016.
Big words but very small results.

More shares issued on 11:57 - Jun 22 with 752 viewsSwans9

Owners not turning up to games says alot. Next level more like Cwm level park. Only positive is we stay within ffp. Also DC united are as bad or worse than us.
More shares issued on 15:54 - Jun 22 with 658 viewsQJumpingJack

I am pretty sure I read that most Championship clubs are losing around 2m a month.

Our club has various challenges - players salaries and agents fees + falling season tickets + match day pricing which makes little sense in a cost of living crisis.
More shares issued on 15:59 - Jun 22 with 654 viewsReslovenSwan1

More shares issued on 11:57 - Jun 22 by Swans9

Owners not turning up to games says alot. Next level more like Cwm level park. Only positive is we stay within ffp. Also DC united are as bad or worse than us.

"Next level" is a fans fantasy. Football is impossible to predict for teams like Swansea. What has happened is investment to a level never seen before at Swansea. I for one am grateful to the investors. Levien did not mention " next level " at all.

Levien and co have given Williams and Watson backing to freshen up the team. Championship regulars will not cut it. I hope that Patterson is shown the door along with under achieving youngsters who have not delivered enough with long contracts.

Moaners moan even at good news. Plenty of them on here. Leave worries of FFP to the accountants. McGuire reckoned Swansea were OK due to offsetting Women's team and academy costs.

More shares issued on 16:56 - Jun 22 with 624 viewsQJumpingJack

More shares issued on 15:59 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

"Next level" is a fans fantasy. Football is impossible to predict for teams like Swansea. What has happened is investment to a level never seen before at Swansea. I for one am grateful to the investors. Levien did not mention " next level " at all.

Levien and co have given Williams and Watson backing to freshen up the team. Championship regulars will not cut it. I hope that Patterson is shown the door along with under achieving youngsters who have not delivered enough with long contracts.

Moaners moan even at good news. Plenty of them on here. Leave worries of FFP to the accountants. McGuire reckoned Swansea were OK due to offsetting Women's team and academy costs.

"Next level" is the comment/direct words from Jason in the interview supplied on this thread. Maybe you should take a few moments to listen to it?

I also remember Chris Pearlman talking about "next level" when he joined the club. Maybe opening a club shop close to Burger King in the city centre was one of those steps to next level?
[Post edited 22 Jun 16:58]
More shares issued on 17:03 - Jun 22 with 606 viewsmax936

More shares issued on 16:56 - Jun 22 by QJumpingJack

"Next level" is the comment/direct words from Jason in the interview supplied on this thread. Maybe you should take a few moments to listen to it?

I also remember Chris Pearlman talking about "next level" when he joined the club. Maybe opening a club shop close to Burger King in the city centre was one of those steps to next level?

Agenda Boyo will never admit to that, plenty of moaners on here though see always having a dig at Fan's he's obviously not a fan, just delusional.
[Post edited 22 Jun 17:13]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

More shares issued on 17:07 - Jun 22 with 592 viewsKeithHaynes

More shares issued on 16:56 - Jun 22 by QJumpingJack

Next level ?
Only for the person saying it.

Birch etc.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024