Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhianon Passmore 08:53 - Jun 27 with 967 viewsraynor94

Welsh Labour assembly member, has been suspended for driving with 2 different number plates, it was spotted when she was leaving the building one plate was hanging off revealing another below.

She has previously been banned for drink driving and failing to take a breath test.

What on earth is wrong with these people
[Post edited 27 Jun 8:54]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rhianon Passmore on 08:59 - Jun 27 with 938 viewsWhiterockin

Are you sure she isn't a tory as they are the only ones to blatantly break the law.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Rhianon Passmore on 09:12 - Jun 27 with 918 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rhianon Passmore on 08:59 - Jun 27 by Whiterockin

Are you sure she isn't a tory as they are the only ones to blatantly break the law.

No she is clearly labour.

Did you see Starmer fall apart last night in the TV debate. He made Drakeford and Gething look like statesmen.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rhianon Passmore on 09:22 - Jun 27 with 907 viewsunion_jack

Rhianon Passmore on 09:12 - Jun 27 by felixstowe_jack

Did you see Starmer fall apart last night in the TV debate. He made Drakeford and Gething look like statesmen.

We are going from the frying pan into the fire. Those of us living in Wales are used to it though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rhianon Passmore on 10:02 - Jun 27 with 873 viewsKeithHaynes

Scum 🤷🏻‍♂️

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rhianon Passmore on 12:55 - Jun 27 with 799 viewsWhiterockin

Rhianon Passmore on 09:12 - Jun 27 by felixstowe_jack

Experienced political leaders worldwide are going to rip him to shreds, the future is concerning.

Rhianon Passmore on 15:31 - Jun 27 with 714 viewsFlashberryjack

Rhianon Passmore on 12:55 - Jun 27 by Whiterockin

Experienced political leaders worldwide are going to rip him to shreds, the future is concerning.

The country is sleep walking into disaster, once Ed Miliband gets his crazy net zero plans going, you'll see.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rhianon Passmore on 15:37 - Jun 27 with 711 viewsSullutaCreturned

I'm sure someone will be along to post something anti tory to bala...overbalance this!

Why people can't see that politics is corrupt whichever party you "follow" is beyond me.

The argument seems to be ah, but the tories are bigger criminals so vote for the lesser criminals.

I wonder what they'll turn up on the false number plate, any speeding tickets unpaid I wonder?
Rhianon Passmore on 15:56 - Jun 27 with 698 viewsWhiterockin

Rhianon Passmore on 15:37 - Jun 27 by SullutaCreturned

I'm sure someone will be along to post something anti tory to bala...overbalance this!

Why people can't see that politics is corrupt whichever party you "follow" is beyond me.

The argument seems to be ah, but the tories are bigger criminals so vote for the lesser criminals.

I wonder what they'll turn up on the false number plate, any speeding tickets unpaid I wonder?

Exactly, politicians seem to think they are above the law and answerable to no-one. There really needs to be a massive shake up, anything illegal and you are prosecuted, found guilty and it is a 10 year ban from politics, twice and it's life. No matter who you are or the size of the crime this should be the case, whether currently in a political role or not.

Login to get fewer ads

Rhianon Passmore on 18:13 - Jun 27 with 625 viewsraynor94

Police have said no offence has been committed because the car was on private land, but the car isn't taxed!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rhianon Passmore on 18:36 - Jun 27 with 608 viewsWhiterockin

Rhianon Passmore on 18:13 - Jun 27 by raynor94

Police have said no offence has been committed because the car was on private land, but the car isn't taxed!

The police should just use ANPR to check if both plates have been used.

Rhianon Passmore on 20:03 - Jun 27 with 565 viewsBoundy

Rhianon Passmore on 18:36 - Jun 27 by Whiterockin

This , she had the intention of driving on a public road and my guess is she had previously.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rhianon Passmore on 20:50 - Jun 27 with 534 viewsFlashberryjack

That's what they would have done if she was a Tory.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rhianon Passmore on 22:43 - Jun 27 with 461 viewsmajorraglan

I’d imagine SWP have covered all the bases.

SWP have issued a stat,ent from which the below has been extracted.

"It appears that the adhesive tape which secures the number plate to the car has become ineffective and the number plate has fallen off. The car remains on private property and as such, no offence has been identified. The owner of the car is aware of the matter."

If I was putting on a private plate on my care or changing it back I’d take the old one off and drill holes and use screws, my wife on the other hand would use the sticky tape.

Go what it’s worth, I think a previous conviction should render her ineligible for public office.
Rhianon Passmore on 15:49 - Jun 29 with 307 viewssons_of_omri

Your hatred for the Labour Party is really eating you up isn’t it? I can’t believe how many conservatives infest this board.
Rhianon Passmore on 18:35 - Jun 29 with 260 viewsWhiterockin

Rhianon Passmore on 15:49 - Jun 29 by sons_of_omri

Your hatred for the Labour Party is really eating you up isn’t it? I can’t believe how many conservatives infest this board.

Not just labour, I think all the political parties are useless at the moment. Some should open their eyes instead of being politically blind, particularly in Wales.
[Post edited 29 Jun 18:36]

Rhianon Passmore on 03:14 - Jun 30 with 177 viewsAnotherJohn

Those of us who once voted Labour regularly probably still feel some sympathy for "old Labour" values; it is the SJWs who have taken the party far away from its roots that are anathema.
Rhianon Passmore on 08:03 - Jun 30 with 145 viewsBoundy

If you want to update your list , In the current state of UK politics I have no particular bent towards any political party , to be clear they're all inept .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rhianon Passmore on 08:29 - Jun 30 with 119 viewsWhiterockin

Rhianon Passmore on 08:03 - Jun 30 by Boundy

If you want to update your list , In the current state of UK politics I have no particular bent towards any political party , to be clear they're all inept .

It seems many of us feel the same. Just because we are critical of Labour, particularly in Wales doesn't mean we support the tories. It just means we can see the failings of parties with open eyes. All of them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024