Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Bishop 15:43 - Jan 30 with 5173 viewsDale_Pea

Has he deleted his Twitter account?

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Andy Bishop on 15:51 - Jan 30 with 4355 viewsSaxonDale

It appears so!
Andy Bishop on 15:51 - Jan 30 with 4341 viewsDale_Pea

Andy Bishop on 15:51 - Jan 30 by SaxonDale

It appears so!

He's thrown his double-ended toys out of the pram.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Andy Bishop on 19:58 - Jan 30 with 4131 viewsPDIDDY

Andy Bishop on 15:51 - Jan 30 by Dale_Pea

He's thrown his double-ended toys out of the pram.

that mike rafc mite of murdered him, by all accounts bish was in pics bar in Bury sat nite and bought over 30 lads a beer

Gissa job

Andy Bishop on 20:01 - Jan 30 with 4110 viewsBrierls

Andy Bishop on 19:58 - Jan 30 by PDIDDY

that mike rafc mite of murdered him, by all accounts bish was in pics bar in Bury sat nite and bought over 30 lads a beer

Is that the one with the rainbow flag outside? I'm not surprised he's trying to get lads drunk, he'll have had a lot of energy and frustration to get out of his system.
Andy Bishop on 20:07 - Jan 30 with 4083 viewsAtThePeake

Pics bar! The height of classiness.

Tangled up in blue.

Andy Bishop on 20:22 - Jan 30 with 4044 viewsSFD

27 lads to be precise
Andy Bishop on 20:24 - Jan 30 with 4023 viewsPDIDDY

Andy Bishop on 20:07 - Jan 30 by AtThePeake

Pics bar! The height of classiness.

kinell, hes only on 7k a week

Gissa job

Andy Bishop on 20:29 - Jan 30 with 4000 viewsdalenumber2

Haven't really got a problem with Bishop actually (waits for abuse...). I am not surprised he deleted his Twitter account - I am sure there are some real idiots who are probably giving him constant grief, it must be quite irritating to say the least. Especially all the homophobic comments he gets. Best not open yourself up for such abuse by having a Twitter account really. An unfortunate fact if you are a minor or major celeb.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Bishop on 20:33 - Jan 30 with 3980 viewsPDIDDY

Andy Bishop on 20:22 - Jan 30 by SFD

27 lads to be precise

Gissa job

Andy Bishop on 20:37 - Jan 30 with 3962 viewsAtThePeake

Andy Bishop on 20:29 - Jan 30 by dalenumber2

Haven't really got a problem with Bishop actually (waits for abuse...). I am not surprised he deleted his Twitter account - I am sure there are some real idiots who are probably giving him constant grief, it must be quite irritating to say the least. Especially all the homophobic comments he gets. Best not open yourself up for such abuse by having a Twitter account really. An unfortunate fact if you are a minor or major celeb.

I find it impossible to dislike Sodje, has he is clearly on a one man mission to keep us up. He has to be a Dale fan. And likewise, nothing against Bishop.

Picken is the one I dislike the most. Little rat.

Tangled up in blue.

Andy Bishop on 20:38 - Jan 30 with 3955 viewsDoris

Andy Bishop on 20:29 - Jan 30 by dalenumber2

took the dogs abuse well on saturday ,most of it was pathetic(dont give a shit if this post isnt liked).the abuse was way beyond banter
Andy Bishop on 20:41 - Jan 30 with 3938 viewsBrierls

Going back to the original topic, I think its now standard practice for bury players to shut down their Twitter accounts after a defeat. They get dogs abuse from their own fans, nevermind the opposition fans.
Andy Bishop on 20:42 - Jan 30 with 3931 viewsSFD

Andy Bishop on 20:38 - Jan 30 by Doris

took the dogs abuse well on saturday ,most of it was pathetic(dont give a shit if this post isnt liked).the abuse was way beyond banter

He could maybe tweet Lee Hughes with advice, he is going to get lots of doggie abuse when/If he gets sent down this time.
Andy Bishop on 20:44 - Jan 30 with 3921 viewsDoris

Andy Bishop on 20:41 - Jan 30 by Brierls

Going back to the original topic, I think its now standard practice for bury players to shut down their Twitter accounts after a defeat. They get dogs abuse from their own fans, nevermind the opposition fans.

I thought we were better than that though ,obviously some in the sandy were not,this homophobic stuff was a bit of a joke 3 years ago but it is crap now.
Andy Bishop on 20:50 - Jan 30 with 3889 viewsDoris

Andy Bishop on 20:42 - Jan 30 by SFD

He could maybe tweet Lee Hughes with advice, he is going to get lots of doggie abuse when/If he gets sent down this time.

That c--t deserves everything he gets for the simple reason he ran away ,if he stood up and said yes i have had a drink and fooked up maybe he could at least come away with the thought at least i did the right thing after being a dick.
Andy Bishop on 21:31 - Jan 30 with 3811 viewsmike_rafc

Yup I admit it I did sent ( bashing his ) bishop some tweets I didn't kill him though
Andy Bishop on 21:42 - Jan 30 with 3782 viewsmizfit

is he actually gay? and where has the story come from
Andy Bishop on 21:55 - Jan 30 with 3747 viewsBrierls

Andy Bishop on 21:42 - Jan 30 by mizfit

is he actually gay? and where has the story come from

I don't think so, he's got a wife and two kids hasn't he?

That'd make him bi.
Andy Bishop on 21:59 - Jan 30 with 3735 viewsSFD

I believe there was a poframme on BBC3 about Gay male footballers tonight, whatever next straight women footballers
Andy Bishop on 22:46 - Jan 30 with 3674 viewsmizfit

Andy Bishop on 21:55 - Jan 30 by Brierls

That'd make him bi.

thanks for that i was unsure on how sexuality worked
Andy Bishop on 23:46 - Jan 30 with 3623 viewsbig_dave2010

Andy Bishop on 22:46 - Jan 30 by mizfit

thanks for that i was unsure on how sexuality worked

Bishop's tweet last week reminded me of the pre match comments from dodgy sodje earlier in the season... i also thought that he needed some lessons in how to spell.
Andy Bishop on 00:01 - Jan 31 with 3599 viewsNotEyreClue

Andy Bishop on 21:55 - Jan 30 by Brierls

That'd make him bi.

Means nothing these days lol

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Andy Bishop on 00:09 - Jan 31 with 3587 viewsdingdangblue

He bought 30 lads a beer! Tight arse!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Andy Bishop on 00:15 - Jan 31 with 3580 viewsbig_dave2010

Andy Bishop on 00:01 - Jan 31 by NotEyreClue

Means nothing these days lol

Elton john was married before he started dropping anchor in a different bay...
Andy Bishop on 09:02 - Jan 31 with 3499 viewsDaley_Lama

I like Sodje and Bishop for different reasons.

Sodje off the pitch is an outspoken geezer but he is also very into charity for home and does a lot of good work whihc he rarely publicises.

Bishop has had grief off us for years, but as seen at the game at Gigg 2 season ago when he was warming up and getting it, he normally takes it with a good sense of humour. If somebody has got to him via twitter then c'est la vie.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024