Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PITCH!!!!! 09:44 - Feb 8 with 8781 viewsgeorgedale

Just wondering what work is being done to get the pitch ready for Saturday, it would be nice for the OS to give us an update on the ground!!
PITCH!!!!! on 12:33 - Feb 9 with 1865 viewsPDIDDY

PITCH!!!!! on 12:21 - Feb 9 by since1907

Yes Diddy perhaps someone might remind you when the mighty cup winning, ineligible player using,multi-administration club who last enjoyed stolen success under a money thieving owner were last above their well run, solvent neighbours.
Enjoy your rare moment in the relative sunshine.
I refer you to his Lordship Grant Holt when discussing the merits of supporters at our two clubs! All bury fans, without exception now that the inestimable Beadyman is no longer with us, are dribbling mongs-even you when occasionally lucid refer to them as such.
Nuff said

multi admin?

Gissa job

PITCH!!!!! on 12:35 - Feb 9 with 1858 viewsdingdangblue

PITCH!!!!! on 12:06 - Feb 9 by PDIDDY

agreed, check out the lg table

Is that all youve got? very poor. Think your gaffer Ronnie Barker needs to rethink his derby day formation too 4-2 - 3-0 is clearly not working.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

PITCH!!!!! on 12:39 - Feb 9 with 1839 viewsPDIDDY

PITCH!!!!! on 12:35 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

Is that all youve got? very poor. Think your gaffer Ronnie Barker needs to rethink his derby day formation too 4-2 - 3-0 is clearly not working.

is that all ive got? isnt the game of football to see how high in the lg table you can get, fair enough its not the final table but we are doing ok

Gissa job

PITCH!!!!! on 12:39 - Feb 9 with 1845 viewsD_Alien

PITCH!!!!! on 12:35 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

That's a bit naughty, representing Bishop with a 0

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

PITCH!!!!! on 13:31 - Feb 9 with 1773 viewssince1907

PITCH!!!!! on 12:33 - Feb 9 by PDIDDY

multi admin?

the number of times the buckets from which you get your name have had to be rattled!

PITCH!!!!! on 14:01 - Feb 9 with 1719 viewsTVOS1907

PITCH!!!!! on 13:31 - Feb 9 by since1907

the number of times the buckets from which you get your name have had to be rattled!

I'm surprised so many of you still get taken in by him.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

PITCH!!!!! on 15:20 - Feb 9 with 1666 viewsgeorgedale

PITCH!!!!! on 14:01 - Feb 9 by TVOS1907

So going back to the original message re the PITCH......

Just been advised that the club didn't put the covers down knowing full well that the snow was due and the cold snap was also due F**KING JOKE

So the snow will all be melting with the rain which there for will waterlog the pitch, yet another Saturday without our football fix.
PITCH!!!!! on 15:55 - Feb 9 with 1635 viewsNerazzurri

PITCH!!!!! on 15:20 - Feb 9 by georgedale

Just been advised that the club didn't put the covers down knowing full well that the snow was due and the cold snap was also due F**KING JOKE

So the snow will all be melting with the rain which there for will waterlog the pitch, yet another Saturday without our football fix.

The covers are down.

Forza Nerazzurri

Login to get fewer ads

PITCH!!!!! on 16:04 - Feb 9 with 1610 viewsgeorgedale

PITCH!!!!! on 15:55 - Feb 9 by Nerazzurri

The covers are down.

Not according to the club and somebody within the main office?
PITCH!!!!! on 16:06 - Feb 9 with 1600 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

PITCH!!!!! on 16:04 - Feb 9 by georgedale

Not according to the club and somebody within the main office?

well according to the commercial manager "the snow is on top of the covers"

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

PITCH!!!!! on 16:28 - Feb 9 with 1566 viewsdingdangblue

PITCH!!!!! on 15:20 - Feb 9 by georgedale

I think the thread went off on a tangent because the game is going to be off. As for melting snow ? The forecast Ive seen for Saturday has lows of -10 and more snow!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

PITCH!!!!! on 17:04 - Feb 9 with 1527 viewsTTNYear

PITCH!!!!! on 16:28 - Feb 9 by dingdangblue

I think the thread went off on a tangent because the game is going to be off. As for melting snow ? The forecast Ive seen for Saturday has lows of -10 and more snow!

I've seen forecasts for -10 ddb...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3143244

Unfortunately its not round these parts... This is more like it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2639272

That said I still think it will be off...Whilst driving around Lancashire I've noticed we seem to be the only place that still has snow on the ground, which indicates temperatures are struggling to get to defrosting levels.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

PITCH!!!!! on 17:16 - Feb 9 with 1507 viewsLee_Bullet

I think if the covers were down we would have had an update on the pitch by now, and what they were doing to get saturday on. The fact we've had no update suggests they are too embarrassed to announce that nobody put the covers down after the bury game. I can't understand why they weren't put down, they know the forecast, it just stinks of lazyness. Also hasn't the trust given the club money towards getting pitch covers, if so why haven't they been bought yet! All this after the article on the Late Kick Off about how much money it costs us when games are postponed, and the money we have spent on the pitch etc. I bet Coling Garlic is feeling rather silly/let down right now.
PITCH!!!!! on 17:27 - Feb 9 with 1479 viewsPDIDDY

PITCH!!!!! on 14:01 - Feb 9 by TVOS1907

tvos just couldnt help himself, bless

Gissa job

PITCH!!!!! on 20:46 - Feb 9 with 1385 viewsbig_dave2010

PITCH!!!!! on 12:25 - Feb 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

I can confirm that pitch covers are down and snow is on top of them maybe the rain will sort things out

Are these the " crap covers " that you refered to on facebook earlier????
PITCH!!!!! on 20:49 - Feb 9 with 1378 viewsDoris

PITCH!!!!! on 17:16 - Feb 9 by Lee_Bullet

I think if the covers were down we would have had an update on the pitch by now, and what they were doing to get saturday on. The fact we've had no update suggests they are too embarrassed to announce that nobody put the covers down after the bury game. I can't understand why they weren't put down, they know the forecast, it just stinks of lazyness. Also hasn't the trust given the club money towards getting pitch covers, if so why haven't they been bought yet! All this after the article on the Late Kick Off about how much money it costs us when games are postponed, and the money we have spent on the pitch etc. I bet Coling Garlic is feeling rather silly/let down right now.

this post is a bit of a worry.
PITCH!!!!! on 21:00 - Feb 9 with 1353 viewsDan922h

According to the football league website there is a pitch inspection tomorrow afternoon.
PITCH!!!!! on 21:02 - Feb 9 with 1345 viewsTVOS1907

PITCH!!!!! on 21:00 - Feb 9 by Dan922h

According to the football league website there is a pitch inspection tomorrow afternoon.

Yep: http://www.football-league.co.uk/latestnews/20120209/weather-watch_2293301_26020

PITCH!!!!! on 21:28 - Feb 9 with 1318 views442Dale

PITCH!!!!! on 21:02 - Feb 9 by TVOS1907

Yep: http://www.football-league.co.uk/latestnews/20120209/weather-watch_2293301_26020

Really can't understand why the club appear to fail to grasp the importance of how fans view their actions regarding day to day business and provision of information.

That link is another example of how far away we are from tackling that issue.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

PITCH!!!!! on 21:32 - Feb 9 with 1309 viewsTVOS1907

PITCH!!!!! on 21:28 - Feb 9 by 442Dale

Really can't understand why the club appear to fail to grasp the importance of how fans view their actions regarding day to day business and provision of information.

That link is another example of how far away we are from tackling that issue.

To be fair, they have to sort out the Charlton coach first.

PITCH!!!!! on 21:34 - Feb 9 with 1305 views442Dale

Aye, and Jimmy Bell's view on the chilly weather.

The silence regarding the pitch has been deafening.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

PITCH!!!!! on 22:30 - Feb 9 with 1256 views100569

Very disappointed with the club. Absolutely nothing on the os re any pitch updates through the week, which fans are desperate to hear and to top it all we have to find out about a pitch inspection through the football league website. Simply not good enough. I thought we brought the Scottish girl in to improve things ? Doesn`t seem to have worked so far.
PITCH!!!!! on 09:57 - Feb 10 with 1069 viewsPDIDDY

PITCH!!!!! on 21:32 - Feb 9 by TVOS1907

To be fair, they have to sort out the Charlton coach first.

canelled due to lack of interest{as heard on national tv)

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024