Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 14:47 - Apr 7 with 6736 views442Dale

Yeovil Town
1Sam Walker
2Luke Ayling
28Richard Hinds
5Paul Huntington
17Jonathan Grounds
14Lawson D'Ath
6Dominic Blizzard
8Edward Upson
15Josh Morris
7Andrew Williams
16Jonathan Franks

Rochdale
23David Lucas
4Marcus Holness
12Kevin Long
5Kevin Amankwaah
3Joe Widdowson
7Jason Kennedy
8Gary Jones
16Andrew Tutte
11Nicky Adams
26Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro
9Michael Symes

Rochdale - Subs
Matthew Edwards, Temitope Obadeyi, Joe Thompson, Neill Byrne, Sean McConville
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread on 14:49 - Apr 7 with 2465 viewsisitme

Interesting that Grimes has disappeared from the squad completely. No BBM or Holden for a while, an indication of Coleman's plans for next season?

Here is hoping for a win. Will Lucas get beaten from distance again today?
Match thread on 14:51 - Apr 7 with 2445 views442Dale

And Joe Thompson returns from nowhere.

Match thread on 14:51 - Apr 7 with 2444 viewsTomRAFC

i am happy with that line up but would rather see amankwah move to right back and have holden partner long if darby isn't fit

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Match thread on 14:55 - Apr 7 with 2424 viewsTalkingSutty

Interesting Grimes doesnt feature, cant see JC building the team around him now (It was mentioned on this forum a couple of weeks ago).

The laziest player i have ever seen pull on a Dale shirt.
Match thread on 14:56 - Apr 7 with 2420 viewsToffeemanc

Match thread on 14:49 - Apr 7 by isitme

Interesting that Grimes has disappeared from the squad completely. No BBM or Holden for a while, an indication of Coleman's plans for next season?

Here is hoping for a win. Will Lucas get beaten from distance again today?

Think the writing is on the wall for Grimes now. On the plus side hopefully it means JLAA will be getting a new contract as I believe he is the type of player that Coleman likes, one who works hard an gives 100% in every game, which is also probably the reason Grimes is nowhere to be seen.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Match thread on 14:56 - Apr 7 with 2405 viewssandylaner1

grimes not in squad again

disappointing
Match thread on 14:57 - Apr 7 with 2408 viewsisitme

Match thread on 14:51 - Apr 7 by TomRAFC

i am happy with that line up but would rather see amankwah move to right back and have holden partner long if darby isn't fit

I thought that Darby had gone for a scan last week. We may have seen the last of him, which will be a shame as he has been one of our better players this season (although that doesn't say much)!
Match thread on 15:00 - Apr 7 with 2385 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread on 14:56 - Apr 7 by sandylaner1

grimes not in squad again

disappointing

It isnt disappointing at all, it just goes to show that just like the previous two managers opinions he doesnt do enough to impress, not only in games but i suspect very strongly also in training. Its the only explanation as to why he doesnt even get a place on the bench.

The manager is the gaffer and i trust his judgement over Grimes every day of the week.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 15:04 - Apr 7 with 2347 viewssandylaner1

Match thread on 15:00 - Apr 7 by TalkingSutty

It isnt disappointing at all, it just goes to show that just like the previous two managers opinions he doesnt do enough to impress, not only in games but i suspect very strongly also in training. Its the only explanation as to why he doesnt even get a place on the bench.

The manager is the gaffer and i trust his judgement over Grimes every day of the week.

i trust his judgement 100% but grimes is our main attacking threat i'd still have him on the bench
Match thread on 15:05 - Apr 7 with 2351 viewsSuddenLad

Match thread on 15:00 - Apr 7 by TalkingSutty

Grimes reputation arrived at Spotland before he did. Unfortunately, he's lived up to it, and been a disappointment, to put it mildly.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match thread on 15:06 - Apr 7 with 2330 views442Dale

Match thread on 14:55 - Apr 7 by TalkingSutty

Interesting Grimes doesnt feature, cant see JC building the team around him now (It was mentioned on this forum a couple of weeks ago).

The laziest player i have ever seen pull on a Dale shirt.

Not sure we should be too happy that our top scorer hasn't done enough to convince the manager to use him regularly in a front two. He's done himself no favours at times, but laziest? Strange because he was chasing back and clearing at a critical moment in his own box last week.

Right player, wrong place and time.

Match thread on 15:08 - Apr 7 with 2308 viewsdalenumber2

Match thread on 15:04 - Apr 7 by sandylaner1

i trust his judgement 100% but grimes is our main attacking threat i'd still have him on the bench

Oh no DIRE

Edit - this is not a reply about Grimes, just about the fact they have just been gifted a goal by us!
Match thread on 15:08 - Apr 7 with 2308 views442Dale

One down. Amankwaah error.

Match thread on 15:09 - Apr 7 with 2286 viewsdalenumber2

Match thread on 15:08 - Apr 7 by 442Dale

One down. Amankwaah error.

Listening on Daleplayer, it sounds like we are awful !
Match thread on 15:09 - Apr 7 with 2277 viewsisitme

In a good team his lack of effort could be carried, especially if he was playing just off a target man who did his donkey work. Grimes is talented and a good finisher but he is too petulant to warrant a place in a struggling team.

He seemed to be getting lots of bollockings off Bell during last weeks game and kept waving his arms about. No surprise he got taken off.
Match thread on 15:10 - Apr 7 with 2266 viewsColDale

was Grimes there on Thursday? Don't recall seeing him there
Match thread on 15:11 - Apr 7 with 2228 views442Dale

Match thread on 15:10 - Apr 7 by ColDale

Yeah, sat next to Joe Thompson.

Don't think he did enough during the starters to be honest, but was ok when someone put the main on his plate.

Match thread on 15:11 - Apr 7 with 2221 viewstracedale82

Match thread on 15:10 - Apr 7 by ColDale

Aye, I'm sure he was on the table with Adams, Bob and Joey T
Match thread on 15:12 - Apr 7 with 2218 viewssweetcorn

Match thread on 15:09 - Apr 7 by isitme

In a good team his lack of effort could be carried, especially if he was playing just off a target man who did his donkey work. Grimes is talented and a good finisher but he is too petulant to warrant a place in a struggling team.

He seemed to be getting lots of bollockings off Bell during last weeks game and kept waving his arms about. No surprise he got taken off.

we're W*NK. Absolutley dire, i was gonna get a shef united ticket, but f*ck it, i've finally, finally had enough.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread on 15:14 - Apr 7 with 2171 viewsDaleFan7

Can we write to the FA and ask them if we can just accept relegation and not have to play the rest of our fixtures! This is getting very tedious!!
Match thread on 15:27 - Apr 7 with 2018 viewssweetcorn

Now that walsall are losing we really need to force our way back into the game, if we're gonna stay up (which i know is virtually nil chance) then we need to get the win today.

Match thread on 15:29 - Apr 7 with 1982 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match thread on 15:11 - Apr 7 by 442Dale

Yeah, sat next to Joe Thompson.

Don't think he did enough during the starters to be honest, but was ok when someone put the main on his plate.

Did he finish it well?
Match thread on 15:29 - Apr 7 with 1972 viewsdalenumber2

Long off (injured) Byrne on
Match thread on 15:30 - Apr 7 with 1952 viewsdalenumber2

Match thread on 15:29 - Apr 7 by dalenumber2

2-0 now
Match thread on 15:31 - Apr 7 with 1944 viewssweetcorn

Match thread on 15:29 - Apr 7 by dalenumber2

If relegation wasn't already confirmed, that there does it for us.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024