Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retained list 13:43 - May 6 with 6839 viewssuc

Does anyone know when it is published?
Retained list on 13:48 - May 6 with 5464 viewsTVOS1907

Jimmy Bell says in today's Football League Paper that all the players have already been told, so I would imagine it will be made public shortly after Bank Holiday Monday.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Retained list on 13:53 - May 6 with 5436 viewsseasidedale

I think that we wont offer terms to any of the out of contract players and ALL contracted players except maybe Edwards and the new youth pros transfer listed, although I hope I am wrong
Retained list on 14:10 - May 6 with 5387 viewsYorkshire_Dale

......just hope it's a long list,

I'm prepared to wait.
Retained list on 15:24 - May 6 with 5318 viewsRoChDaLe

Retained list on 13:53 - May 6 by seasidedale

I think that we wont offer terms to any of the out of contract players and ALL contracted players except maybe Edwards and the new youth pros transfer listed, although I hope I am wrong

but why would nicky adams be put on transfer list before them all.. i think no one else will be put on transfer list and whoever jc wants out he will release. joe thompson has been offered a contract but will reject so he can go elsewhere , jc doesn't want joe but wants compensation

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Retained list on 15:37 - May 6 with 5277 viewsD_Dale

Retained list on 15:24 - May 6 by RoChDaLe

but why would nicky adams be put on transfer list before them all.. i think no one else will be put on transfer list and whoever jc wants out he will release. joe thompson has been offered a contract but will reject so he can go elsewhere , jc doesn't want joe but wants compensation

Hard to believe that the queue to sign Joe Thompson will be a long one. At 23, he can't be expected to get much better than the player who has been on the fringes of a struggling team.

Will Hill still think there's some potential to develop, and would he dare risk the fans disapproval at the signing of yet another ex-Dale player?
Retained list on 16:19 - May 6 with 5203 viewsRoChDaLe

Retained list on 15:37 - May 6 by D_Dale

Hard to believe that the queue to sign Joe Thompson will be a long one. At 23, he can't be expected to get much better than the player who has been on the fringes of a struggling team.

Will Hill still think there's some potential to develop, and would he dare risk the fans disapproval at the signing of yet another ex-Dale player?

i think it will be barnsley but i didn't say that because its not definate all the other information is definate

Retained list on 09:18 - May 7 with 4887 viewsThe_DJ

Retained list on 13:48 - May 6 by TVOS1907

Jimmy Bell says in today's Football League Paper that all the players have already been told, so I would imagine it will be made public shortly after Bank Holiday Monday.

Five minutes past midnight, according to a good source.
Retained list on 11:54 - May 7 with 4651 viewsThreeLions

Retained list on 16:19 - May 6 by RoChDaLe

i think it will be barnsley but i didn't say that because its not definate all the other information is definate

Why would a championship side want a player who couldnt get into a relegated League One side? If hill wants to take barnsley down then he might I suppose
Login to get fewer ads

Retained list on 12:00 - May 7 with 4645 viewsSuddenLad

Retained list on 11:54 - May 7 by ThreeLions

Why would a championship side want a player who couldnt get into a relegated League One side? If hill wants to take barnsley down then he might I suppose

Well, he nearly managed it at the first attempt - no thanks to Pompey - so it wasn't quite total success, but I think he will probably manage it at the second time of asking.

Especially if he has to rely on the likes of Joe Thompson in the Championship. I was shocked when he signed Kallum Higginbottom but if he signs JT, I'll really know he's lost the plot.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Retained list on 12:05 - May 7 with 4624 viewsThreeLions

Retained list on 12:00 - May 7 by SuddenLad

Well, he nearly managed it at the first attempt - no thanks to Pompey - so it wasn't quite total success, but I think he will probably manage it at the second time of asking.

Especially if he has to rely on the likes of Joe Thompson in the Championship. I was shocked when he signed Kallum Higginbottom but if he signs JT, I'll really know he's lost the plot.

Depends if that loon of a chairman gives him some money to spend or if hes ready to replace hill with another mug of a manager
Retained list on 13:12 - May 7 with 4552 viewsRoChDaLe

Retained list on 11:54 - May 7 by ThreeLions

its just a rumour and im pretty certain if hes available for a VERY cheap fee and also
hes not on a big wage - he also has everything there such as :
height: must be over 6 foot?
speed: hes quite fast
strength: hes got lots of power and strength just doesn't use it enough

to me hes just got to have more confidence to run defenders more and improve crossing and shoot more!

Retained list on 13:17 - May 7 with 4536 viewsisitme

Look at it from Hill's perspective.

He has a limited wage budget and is looking for a utility player who will make the odd appearance on the bench. He knows Joe and what he can/cannot offer. For Hill he may think right I spend the £800 a week on Joe rather than the same amount on someone who he does not know and may be more of a risk.

I do not think that anyone expects JT to be starting for Barnsley.
Retained list on 18:05 - May 7 with 4364 viewsseasidedale

Retained list on 15:24 - May 6 by RoChDaLe

That might have been put out as he has asked to go
Retained list on 18:58 - May 7 with 4267 viewsDaleFan7

Thompson and Jones should be at the top of the release list.
Retained list on 19:06 - May 7 with 4233 viewsBrierls

Oldham have released seven today, taking the total to nine after Black & Diamond were released last week. Reuben Reid is the most recognisable name out of those announced today...

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2762857,00.html
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Retained list on 19:06 - May 7 with 4233 viewsSuddenLad

Retained list on 18:58 - May 7 by DaleFan7

Jones has another year of his contract to go. He can't be 'released'.

Retained list on 20:18 - May 7 with 4082 viewsseasidedale

Retained list on 18:58 - May 7 by DaleFan7

Sorry disagree with Jones i think he will do a big job for us in L2
Retained list on 21:01 - May 7 with 4013 viewsDale92

Retained list on 19:06 - May 7 by Brierls

Oldham have released seven today, taking the total to nine after Black & Diamond were released last week. Reuben Reid is the most recognisable name out of those announced today...

Wasnt black highly rated and we were linked with him? Not seen him play is e any good/do a job for us?

This is the One, I've waited for

Retained list on 22:07 - May 7 with 3899 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Retained list on 19:06 - May 7 by Brierls

Dickov makes the point that he wants contracts sorting out early rather than fart about all close season......it's vital that we do the same and don't end up with the dregs come late July....as last year.Sod Spain this year ,we can't afford it.

......we Have to hit the ground running in August!!

It's a must.
Retained list on 22:45 - May 7 with 3836 viewsD_Alien

Retained list on 22:07 - May 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Dickov makes the point that he wants contracts sorting out early rather than fart about all close season......it's vital that we do the same and don't end up with the dregs come late July....as last year.Sod Spain this year ,we can't afford it.

......we Have to hit the ground running in August!!

It's a must.

I could be wrong, but somehow I don't see Coleman taking the squad over to Spain during the summer. It worked for Hill, but I suspect a "boot camp" closer to home would be more JC's style.

Hope CG can still deliver his missives from wherever.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Retained list on 23:23 - May 7 with 3792 viewsmr_fri_night

Retained list on 22:45 - May 7 by D_Alien

I could be wrong, but somehow I don't see Coleman taking the squad over to Spain during the summer. It worked for Hill, but I suspect a "boot camp" closer to home would be more JC's style.

Hope CG can still deliver his missives from wherever.

I asked him this at the awards night and he said they were going out to Spain.
Retained list on 23:38 - May 7 with 3771 viewssandylaner1

soon....
Retained list on 00:12 - May 8 with 3731 viewsSuddenLad

Retained list on 09:18 - May 7 by The_DJ

Five minutes past midnight, according to a good source.

Well, it seems your source was badly informed.

Retained list on 10:21 - May 8 with 3512 viewsD_Alien

Retained list on 23:23 - May 7 by mr_fri_night

I asked him this at the awards night and he said they were going out to Spain.

Ah, probably booked well in advance.

Hope he remembers to pack the factor 50.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Retained list on 10:32 - May 8 with 3470 viewsheywooddale

Retained list on 00:12 - May 8 by SuddenLad

Well, it seems your source was badly informed.

Why would they release it at 5 past midnight anyway, it's not that urgent. Especially not around a bank holiday

Plus with the way our OS is, even if the club had an released the list we wouldn't get told till this afternoon at the earliest anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024