Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fancy that 15:47 - Aug 14 with 4738 viewsDale_Pea

http://v2.barnsleyfc.org.uk/showthread.php?172459-Rochdales-Music&s=7e422f18f628

Tend to see a lot of visiting supporters share this view...

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Fancy that on 15:50 - Aug 14 with 4730 viewsolympicdale

one of the things that helps us stand out, not typical droll pop stuff you hear at every other ground.

Life is a game of fate.

Fancy that on 16:25 - Aug 14 with 4667 viewsTVOS1907

Well one of them said he liked it ....

Anyway, to coin a phrase, "not this again".

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fancy that on 16:38 - Aug 14 with 4636 viewsKenBoon

I love Mash.
But Mash every night... oh no.

Nowt wrong with the genre imho. Just needs a little more variety for the folk who listen to it all the time. Maybe the DJ needs a bigger bag for his records. Could we sort that out? Use some of the CoG money for a King size records bag. Obv an out contract Records Bag, don't want to be paying a fee nowadays what with Ebay and stuff.
Fancy that on 16:38 - Aug 14 with 4639 viewsBartRowou

I think I'm going to miss "time allowed" now we have "added time".

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Fancy that on 16:47 - Aug 14 with 4614 viewsdingdangblue

Fancy that on 16:38 - Aug 14 by KenBoon

I love Mash.
But Mash every night... oh no.

Nowt wrong with the genre imho. Just needs a little more variety for the folk who listen to it all the time. Maybe the DJ needs a bigger bag for his records. Could we sort that out? Use some of the CoG money for a King size records bag. Obv an out contract Records Bag, don't want to be paying a fee nowadays what with Ebay and stuff.

To be fair, I like the music we play, and its nice to get away fans comments, and it does seem a lot of away fans do enjoy it too. Dexy's midnight runners - gino was played on saturday which I havent heard in a long time. Much better than playing a lot of the chart music you hear repeated on the radio every hour.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Fancy that on 16:48 - Aug 14 with 4602 viewsroccydaleian

Fancy that on 16:25 - Aug 14 by TVOS1907

Correct, change the record Pea brain.
Fancy that on 16:50 - Aug 14 with 4588 viewslurker

I'm just glad I don't have to go to Deepdale next year and watch the Lancashire Hotpots again. Sweetmore anyday over them!
Fancy that on 16:53 - Aug 14 with 4573 viewsTVOS1907

Fancy that on 16:50 - Aug 14 by lurker

I'm just glad I don't have to go to Deepdale next year and watch the Lancashire Hotpots again. Sweetmore anyday over them!

What about the Houghton Weavers?

Login to get fewer ads

Fancy that on 16:56 - Aug 14 with 4563 viewsDale_Pea

Fancy that on 16:25 - Aug 14 by TVOS1907

Just thought I'd post some positive feedback. Always nice to see our club being praised for whatever it may be.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Fancy that on 18:14 - Aug 14 with 4466 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I loved the madness goal tune we should keep that one now

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Fancy that on 19:04 - Aug 14 with 4416 viewsD_Alien

Fancy that on 16:56 - Aug 14 by Dale_Pea

Just thought I'd post some positive feedback. Always nice to see our club being praised for whatever it may be.

It sure is!

And glad to see you acknowledging the good folk of Barnsley as the repositories of good taste, nothing beats reciprocation!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fancy that on 19:07 - Aug 14 with 4399 viewsSpike

Fancy that on 16:50 - Aug 14 by lurker

Rather have the Lancys anyday over half of the dross on matchdays.

Fancy that on 19:20 - Aug 14 with 4375 viewsTalkingSutty

Fancy that on 16:47 - Aug 14 by dingdangblue

To be fair, I like the music we play, and its nice to get away fans comments, and it does seem a lot of away fans do enjoy it too. Dexy's midnight runners - gino was played on saturday which I havent heard in a long time. Much better than playing a lot of the chart music you hear repeated on the radio every hour.

I thought the music played on Saturday was better than i have heard for a long time. I would like to hear tracks from the Specials (Ghost town), Guns and Roses, Motorhead, Madness, and also some punk. Throw some of those things in with the usual stuff he plays and i would be happy.

As the kick off approaches start turning up the volume with something like "Welcome to the jungle" or the theme tune to Gladiator.Maybe we could have a vote on the walk out music for the team, something original and unique to our club.
Fancy that on 23:58 - Aug 14 with 4253 viewsroccydaleian

Fancy that on 19:20 - Aug 14 by TalkingSutty

I thought the music played on Saturday was better than i have heard for a long time. I would like to hear tracks from the Specials (Ghost town), Guns and Roses, Motorhead, Madness, and also some punk. Throw some of those things in with the usual stuff he plays and i would be happy.

As the kick off approaches start turning up the volume with something like "Welcome to the jungle" or the theme tune to Gladiator.Maybe we could have a vote on the walk out music for the team, something original and unique to our club.

Guns and Roses, and Motorhead are a yes from me, and maybe a bit of punk. But let's not go to the bad old days, of the Dale players running out to this.

Fancy that on 00:09 - Aug 15 with 4243 viewsTVOS1907

Fancy that on 23:58 - Aug 14 by roccydaleian

Guns and Roses, and Motorhead are a yes from me, and maybe a bit of punk. But let's not go to the bad old days, of the Dale players running out to this.

Have you been causing accidents tonight, roccy?

Fancy that on 00:19 - Aug 15 with 4236 viewsroccydaleian

Fancy that on 00:09 - Aug 15 by TVOS1907

Have you been causing accidents tonight, roccy?

Nope, but it looked a bad one. At one stage, it was complete madness.
Been in the Sun quiz tonight. Lager now going at £2.40 a pint now.
Fancy that on 01:13 - Aug 15 with 4204 viewsTVOS1907

Fancy that on 00:19 - Aug 15 by roccydaleian

Nope, but it looked a bad one. At one stage, it was complete madness.
Been in the Sun quiz tonight. Lager now going at £2.40 a pint now.

Triffic!

Fancy that on 13:30 - Aug 15 with 4036 viewsBanned4ever

Fancy that on 19:20 - Aug 14 by TalkingSutty

As the kick off approaches start turning up the volume with something like

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024