Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Messageboard 12:23 - Sep 24 with 13233 viewsSharpy

Following on from a post by Clive in another thread regarding improving this site what do you all think needs changing if at all ?

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

This Messageboard on 20:15 - Sep 28 with 927 viewsessextaxiboy

This Messageboard on 09:45 - Sep 28 by SomersetHoops

I think most posters on here are QPR supporters despite a few trolls and some people who support other clubs who have opinions about QPR.

What I find unpleasant is when posters resort to personal abuse between them just because someone holds a different opinion to theirs. For me this is a real turn-off and while it can be interesting to see how the abuse escalates I would rather not be part of anything that permits abuse at the levels some recent posts have achieved.

I'm not a great believer in censorship and the majority of posters don't get involved in the extremes of abuse, but I think it should be possible for supporters of the same team to disagree about things in a more civilised maner.

I think the moderator should be permitted to comment once things reach a certain level that the remarks made are unacceptable.

As long as it doesnt sink to personal threats or intimidation , I think a bit of abuse is ok,
I dont know anybody on here but I like to think the conversation is like having a beer and chat together and can get a bit lively.

Get yourself a thick skin and get stuck in IMO
This Messageboard on 00:25 - Sep 29 with 879 viewsGloryHunter

This Messageboard on 01:13 - Sep 28 by eastside_r

I suspect that like me, those that read the post, didn't have a scooby on what you were on about.

Really? Oh well, I'll admit I'd had a few cold drinks. Plus codeine for my tooth abscess.
This Messageboard on 00:29 - Sep 29 with 874 viewseastside_r

This Messageboard on 00:25 - Sep 29 by GloryHunter

Really? Oh well, I'll admit I'd had a few cold drinks. Plus codeine for my tooth abscess.

No problem.

At that time of night I am usually well watered. Hope you get your Hampsteads sorted, I was in a similar state a couple of months ago and it really is no fun.
This Messageboard on 00:52 - Sep 29 with 867 viewsGloryHunter

This Messageboard on 00:29 - Sep 29 by eastside_r

No problem.

At that time of night I am usually well watered. Hope you get your Hampsteads sorted, I was in a similar state a couple of months ago and it really is no fun.

Toothache is preoccupying. Almost as bad as earache. I always wonder about politicians having to make world-changing decisions when they've got a distracting pain in some part of their body. Napoleon was troubled by piles, allegedly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024