Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news 15:44 - Feb 8 with 2348 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/co-op-sponsorship-645470.aspx

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Good news on 15:48 - Feb 8 with 2312 viewsCockneyDale

Is it? I read it that they've not renewed shirt sponsorship and are now 'just' community partner. Can't imagine they got much return on their investment over last two seasons.
Good news on 15:49 - Feb 8 with 2282 viewsSuddenLad

Positive news is always good news, and the Co-op are ideal for a 'community partnership'. Does this mean they are the club 'main sponsor' or is that a different deal ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Good news on 15:53 - Feb 8 with 2256 viewsCockneyDale

Good news on 15:49 - Feb 8 by SuddenLad

Positive news is always good news, and the Co-op are ideal for a 'community partnership'. Does this mean they are the club 'main sponsor' or is that a different deal ?

Indeed, they are ideal as community sponsor. Would have been nice to see this in addition to shirt sponsorship. More marketing dept worries...
Good news on 15:57 - Feb 8 with 2245 viewsdingdangblue

Good news on 15:48 - Feb 8 by CockneyDale

Is it? I read it that they've not renewed shirt sponsorship and are now 'just' community partner. Can't imagine they got much return on their investment over last two seasons.

Whether they are putting their name on our shirts of paying for the clubs community work any links with the Co-op are welcome in my book.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Good news on 16:43 - Feb 8 with 2124 views49thseason

Seems to me they have not renewed their shirt sponsorship and have opted for some sort of "Community" (hate that word) sponsorship instead. Any guesses who will sponsor shirts next season?
Good news on 18:06 - Feb 8 with 1988 views442Dale

The club must surely have potential shirt sponsors that will have already been approached and sounded out.

As the new shirts will be going into production reasonably soon, you'd think that any deal must be quite close. Would be a bit of a worry if they started asking for sponsors! Maybe there will be an announcement to follow this one.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Good news on 20:22 - Feb 8 with 1870 viewsTVOS1907

Good news on 18:06 - Feb 8 by 442Dale

The club must surely have potential shirt sponsors that will have already been approached and sounded out.

As the new shirts will be going into production reasonably soon, you'd think that any deal must be quite close. Would be a bit of a worry if they started asking for sponsors! Maybe there will be an announcement to follow this one.

I thought the new shirts went into production in November, hence the deadline for the fans' vote.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Good news on 20:31 - Feb 8 with 1858 views442Dale

Good news on 20:22 - Feb 8 by TVOS1907

I thought the new shirts went into production in November, hence the deadline for the fans' vote.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Orders placed 19/11/12

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/new-kit-revealed-496087.aspx

Whats the deadline for letting them know the sponsor if we had to get that done three months ago?

Login to get fewer ads

Good news on 22:05 - Feb 8 with 1782 viewspioneer

Not good news at all - sounds like a company that previously put a substantial amount of money into the club is not renewing the arrangement and instead doing some sort of community programme support which seems to offer little if anything in terms of helping meet bills or pay for players.

So, if this is all spin, the marketing 'department' need to be held accountable for not retaining a major financial contributor.
Good news on 22:18 - Feb 8 with 1761 viewsR17ALE

One has to question the effort put in by the club in countenancing the Co-Op into everyday club life.

For example, I've never been asked to join the Co-Op by the club, which I'd willingly have done when the sponsorship was launched.

I get the impression that we'd got the dough and that's that.

We could have explored avenues for the club through their stores, and fans could have been encouraged to shop at the Co-Op. None of that has happened and having finally landed the jewel in the crown after years of trying, we've missed yet another opportunity.

The last few years will sadly go down as the era of the missed opportunity. And this, despite the proclamations of many on here!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Good news on 22:41 - Feb 8 with 1728 viewsphomem

It's when we end up with carbrini as our main sponsors again we'll have to worry
Good news on 22:57 - Feb 8 with 1711 viewsdingdangblue

Good news on 22:05 - Feb 8 by pioneer

Not good news at all - sounds like a company that previously put a substantial amount of money into the club is not renewing the arrangement and instead doing some sort of community programme support which seems to offer little if anything in terms of helping meet bills or pay for players.

So, if this is all spin, the marketing 'department' need to be held accountable for not retaining a major financial contributor.

The good news part is the fact that co-op are still going to be involved with the club. As for shirt sponsorship - I don't know how it works but I presume we contact various businesses offering them shirt sponsorship for an agreed amount - I doubt that Co-op paid substancially more than anyone else would have or our next sponsor will? I could be wrong however and they paid us a stupid amount of money for the privilege in which case its bad news.

Good news on 07:06 - Feb 9 with 1642 viewsTTNYear

Good news on 22:57 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

The good news part is the fact that co-op are still going to be involved with the club. As for shirt sponsorship - I don't know how it works but I presume we contact various businesses offering them shirt sponsorship for an agreed amount - I doubt that Co-op paid substancially more than anyone else would have or our next sponsor will? I could be wrong however and they paid us a stupid amount of money for the privilege in which case its bad news.

This, apart from the spin is bad news. Be prepared not to have a shirt/main sponsor next season.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Good news on 10:11 - Feb 9 with 1583 viewsdale_upon_tyne

Good news on 22:18 - Feb 8 by R17ALE

One has to question the effort put in by the club in countenancing the Co-Op into everyday club life.

For example, I've never been asked to join the Co-Op by the club, which I'd willingly have done when the sponsorship was launched.

I get the impression that we'd got the dough and that's that.

We could have explored avenues for the club through their stores, and fans could have been encouraged to shop at the Co-Op. None of that has happened and having finally landed the jewel in the crown after years of trying, we've missed yet another opportunity.

The last few years will sadly go down as the era of the missed opportunity. And this, despite the proclamations of many on here!

These were/have been my thoughts for some time - Not suprised to hear the news that Coop are reigning in their support of the club - there's not been any kind of link up between Coop stores and match promotions - how easy it could have been to turn every Coop shop into a "shop window" for upcoming games and promoting games...

Shame there is no one at the club with the skill set to get the job done and we've now lost the most important shirt sponsor we've had - may be ever- at least since Carcraft!
Good news on 10:47 - Feb 9 with 1551 viewsD_Alien

Good news on 10:11 - Feb 9 by dale_upon_tyne

These were/have been my thoughts for some time - Not suprised to hear the news that Coop are reigning in their support of the club - there's not been any kind of link up between Coop stores and match promotions - how easy it could have been to turn every Coop shop into a "shop window" for upcoming games and promoting games...

Shame there is no one at the club with the skill set to get the job done and we've now lost the most important shirt sponsor we've had - may be ever- at least since Carcraft!

But let's not forget that Iain Johnstone works very hard...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Good news on 11:54 - Feb 9 with 1506 views49thseason

Good news on 10:47 - Feb 9 by D_Alien

But let's not forget that Iain Johnstone works very hard...

If his efforts at "kick for cash" (or whatever its called these days) are anything to go by, probably nobody understands a word he says when he calls them to enquire about being a sponsor.
Good news on 12:08 - Feb 9 with 1492 views442Dale

Was the 1844 'goal' broken last week? Are they going to supply a new one as part of the ongoing sponsorship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024