Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JK 13:10 - Jun 21 with 9594 viewsSiDale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/jk-update-875732.aspx
JK on 21:41 - Jun 23 with 1478 viewsolympicdale

JK on 19:39 - Jun 23 by TalkingSutty

JK cant be blamed for not jumping ship before he gets fixed up with a club which will probably mean him being closer to his family.

You cant blame Hilly for not forcing Kennedys hand, he deserves to be given that respect for the services to our club.

Its not a situation that will cause a big problem for either party, Kennedy will either stay or go and we will progress without him, i would love him to stay though.

I remember the day we signed him, i was over the moon at bringing him to the club and he has exceeded expectations during his time at Spotland.I think we can call him a club legend.

No doubt he will be a legend, you could count it on two hands the number of bad games he's had since he's been here, he's been a model of consistency.

Life is a game of fate.

JK on 23:32 - Jun 23 with 1391 viewsjudd

JK on 21:41 - Jun 23 by olympicdale

No doubt he will be a legend, you could count it on two hands the number of bad games he's had since he's been here, he's been a model of consistency.

How many hands have most people got?

Poll: What is it to be then?

JK on 23:44 - Jun 23 with 1372 viewsD_Alien

JK on 23:32 - Jun 23 by judd

How many hands have most people got?

OD's avatar would suggest he's not sure

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

JK on 00:03 - Jun 24 with 1354 viewsTVOS1907

JK on 21:21 - Jun 23 by ChaffRAFC

We've offered that to him in his contract but it must be down to his family who may well, understandably, not want to move from the area that the rest of the family is based.

It's like me getting a job 100 miles away and offering to move my wife down South but I know for a fact she wouldn't do it because her family are based in Greater Manchester.

Moving her about might make the fookin Chaff baby come quicker!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

JK on 00:22 - Jun 24 with 1332 viewsBazzanne

What's a hundred miles, I've been further shopping here in Oz!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024