Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accountants of Rochdale... 15:44 - Dec 30 with 12079 viewslibertinedreamer

Took this gem of our mb

'Just got a text from a Dale mate who was on a bit of a corporate do at their game today with Bristol Rovers saying that when today's attendance was made public a bloke allegedly threw down his butty and stormed out of the room shouting ''we can't keep this up on these crowds, what more can we bleep bleep do, what more do they bleep bleep want'' !!!

When my mate questioned who he was, he got told it was one of the directors !!!'

Pick the bones out of that. If you want us to take hogan off your hands we will offer £50 and some new office furniture ;)
Accountants of Rochdale... on 22:21 - Dec 30 with 1971 viewsD_Alien

Accountants of Rochdale... on 22:08 - Dec 30 by dingdangblue

Bit expensive that for student digs.

Dilutions of grandeur

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:09 - Dec 30 with 1876 viewspnc4eva1

Dear libertiner or whoever you are the problems you have created are fictional and the positions in the league are non-fiction.

Unfortunately Bury may be struggling at the end of the season both in terms of points and money. I hope neither are true but if your attempts at ridicule may come back to haunt you.

Crawl back into your cave and count to twelve on your fingers.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:14 - Dec 30 with 1863 viewsRotherhamDale

I miss Kevin Blackwell.

Possession with progression.

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:15 - Dec 30 with 1863 viewsjudd

Ikea Casillas is interested in a move, if he can pull himself together.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:19 - Dec 30 with 1848 viewsroccydaleian

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:09 - Dec 30 by pnc4eva1

Dear libertiner or whoever you are the problems you have created are fictional and the positions in the league are non-fiction.

Unfortunately Bury may be struggling at the end of the season both in terms of points and money. I hope neither are true but if your attempts at ridicule may come back to haunt you.

Crawl back into your cave and count to twelve on your fingers.

Don't know if libertiner Tweets or not, but had some good bites tonight, with the Tazbot winding some mongs up.
Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:21 - Dec 30 with 1846 viewsdingdangblue

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:15 - Dec 30 by judd

Thought he was signing for Levski Sofa.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:23 - Dec 30 with 1842 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:21 - Dec 30 by dingdangblue

Thought he was signing for Levski Sofa.

No, that's Sol Campbed

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:33 - Dec 30 with 1821 viewsdingdangblue

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:15 - Dec 30 by judd

Said he'll sign if he can play behind a flat pack 4.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:36 - Dec 30 with 1814 viewslibertinedreamer

I didnt create them tbf, someone posted on our mb. I thought you lot being the conscious fans you are would want to know.

We are in the top ten for form guide, if you believe some of the players we are signing we should do ok position wise. Its good to watch good football for the first time in three years. Im sure flicker will massively trim the squad numbers down in the summer. (Rumours we are still paying bish and co). We dont have a clue where the money is coming from and there aint a lot we can do about it.

With regards to regretting what i say at the end of the season, its a bit of banter, some of your lot are a bit sensitive thats all.
Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:37 - Dec 30 with 1812 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:33 - Dec 30 by dingdangblue

Said he'll sign if he can play behind a flat pack 4.

With Jonjo Shelfey just in front

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:45 - Dec 30 with 1796 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:36 - Dec 30 by libertinedreamer

I didnt create them tbf, someone posted on our mb. I thought you lot being the conscious fans you are would want to know.

We are in the top ten for form guide, if you believe some of the players we are signing we should do ok position wise. Its good to watch good football for the first time in three years. Im sure flicker will massively trim the squad numbers down in the summer. (Rumours we are still paying bish and co). We dont have a clue where the money is coming from and there aint a lot we can do about it.

With regards to regretting what i say at the end of the season, its a bit of banter, some of your lot are a bit sensitive thats all.

Top ten for form guide?

Are you Comical Jonbury?

In the year 2013 you have averaged 1 point per game.

That is in the bottom 10.

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2013/12/30/number-crunch-the-best-and-worst-

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:48 - Dec 30 with 1783 viewslibertinedreamer

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:45 - Dec 30 by judd

Top ten for form guide?

Are you Comical Jonbury?

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2013/12/30/number-crunch-the-best-and-worst-

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/CurrentForm/0,,10794~201326,00.html
Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:50 - Dec 30 with 1776 viewsdingdangblue

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:45 - Dec 30 by judd

Top ten for form guide?

Are you Comical Jonbury?

maybe its top 10 bad form?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:52 - Dec 30 with 1772 viewsjudd

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/League2Home/0,,10794,00.html

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:54 - Dec 30 with 1762 viewslibertinedreamer

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:52 - Dec 30 by judd

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/League2Home/0,,10794,00.html

Unsure what this is proving? I know the fixture list...
Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:55 - Dec 30 with 1759 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:54 - Dec 30 by libertinedreamer

Unsure what this is proving? I know the fixture list...

There should be a current league table there.

Not that it matters - your home crowds are bigger than ours, eh?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:02 - Dec 31 with 1744 viewslibertinedreamer

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:55 - Dec 30 by judd

You're doing well. The last few years we have always been a season behind you. This one seems to be no different.

Do we get more at home than you? Yes. Why does this bother you lot so much? Many teams get more at home than us (even fc united used too) it doesnt bother me all that much.
Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:04 - Dec 31 with 1738 viewsroccydaleian

Accountants of Rochdale... on 23:55 - Dec 30 by judd

Their is. It just some mongy fans are in denial about their predicament.# revolution.
Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:08 - Dec 31 with 1728 viewsjudd

But it doesn't bother us. That was your point earlier in the thread. Crowd size. Director chucking his butty down and ranting. Then your own crowd averages claim.

We know we are poorly supported.

We know we live in an economically challenged town.

We'll still raise a glass in relief when (if)we hit 50 points, often seen as a benchmark for safety.

We won't tempt the fate of the footballing Gods.

We take nothing for granted.

We just get on with it, under a sensibly responsible board of Directors, living within the means generated as illustrated previously.

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:16 - Dec 31 with 1719 viewsTVOS1907

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:08 - Dec 31 by judd

But it doesn't bother us. That was your point earlier in the thread. Crowd size. Director chucking his butty down and ranting. Then your own crowd averages claim.

We know we are poorly supported.

We know we live in an economically challenged town.

We'll still raise a glass in relief when (if)we hit 50 points, often seen as a benchmark for safety.

We won't tempt the fate of the footballing Gods.

We take nothing for granted.

We just get on with it, under a sensibly responsible board of Directors, living within the means generated as illustrated previously.

I still don't think he'll get it Judd.

Don't forget their geet big scoreboard.

And Morecambe get lower crowds than them.

And Dagenham.

And Accrington.

They've all got more points though!

And probably more matchday income.

To be fookin' fair!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:20 - Dec 31 with 1715 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:16 - Dec 31 by TVOS1907

I still don't think he'll get it Judd.

Don't forget their geet big scoreboard.

And Morecambe get lower crowds than them.

And Dagenham.

And Accrington.

They've all got more points though!

And probably more matchday income.

To be fookin' fair!

And the mortgage.

And the spent season ticket money.

And how they have had to pull out of the joint sports venture with the Derby High School because they had insufficient funds to complete the project.

Point scoring on crowds is not the point of the football league competition.

Or is that what the #neverlution is all about?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:27 - Dec 31 with 1705 viewslibertinedreamer

I dont think 'getting it' is the issue. One of your lot tried to laude your league position over me, i returned the favour with attendances. Which set up 40 posts trying to 'get me back'.

Im sure secretly a lot of you would love some of the things going on at gigg to happen to you lot. Cheaper tickets, merchandise and better corporate. Free travel to some games, free tickets to local schools. Kids fun days with loads of free stuff for the kids to do.

Of course it could all blow up in our faces and im sure you lot will love it. But what if it doesnt? What will you say if it all works out? We didnt have much choice either way, i very much doubt we would have completed our fixtures this season without Day and co...
Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:35 - Dec 31 with 1697 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:27 - Dec 31 by libertinedreamer

I dont think 'getting it' is the issue. One of your lot tried to laude your league position over me, i returned the favour with attendances. Which set up 40 posts trying to 'get me back'.

Im sure secretly a lot of you would love some of the things going on at gigg to happen to you lot. Cheaper tickets, merchandise and better corporate. Free travel to some games, free tickets to local schools. Kids fun days with loads of free stuff for the kids to do.

Of course it could all blow up in our faces and im sure you lot will love it. But what if it doesnt? What will you say if it all works out? We didnt have much choice either way, i very much doubt we would have completed our fixtures this season without Day and co...

Your initial post was all about a "director" ranting about poor home attendances - yes or no?

Fook all to do with league positions - yes or no?

There are initiatives in place at Rochdale that lower the cost of the matchday experience. You are not unique.

There is no doubt that you would have been out of existence without new ownership. It has been clearly stated in the public domain.

Our Board of Directors has been together for years.

Credit (if available) where it is due for trying new things, but what has it really done for you so far?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:53 - Dec 31 with 1672 viewslibertinedreamer

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:35 - Dec 31 by judd

Your initial post was all about a "director" ranting about poor home attendances - yes or no?

Fook all to do with league positions - yes or no?

There are initiatives in place at Rochdale that lower the cost of the matchday experience. You are not unique.

There is no doubt that you would have been out of existence without new ownership. It has been clearly stated in the public domain.

Our Board of Directors has been together for years.

Credit (if available) where it is due for trying new things, but what has it really done for you so far?

It wasnt slagging your attendances merely relaying a message i had read. To see if you lot had heard anything about it. Mainly because i have read countless threads by you lot about our finances.
It does make me laugh that anything stated about your club is instantly dismissed but you all know that we dont have enough money for this and that.
It always costs me a fortune when i come to your place!
Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:59 - Dec 31 with 1667 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 00:53 - Dec 31 by libertinedreamer

It wasnt slagging your attendances merely relaying a message i had read. To see if you lot had heard anything about it. Mainly because i have read countless threads by you lot about our finances.
It does make me laugh that anything stated about your club is instantly dismissed but you all know that we dont have enough money for this and that.
It always costs me a fortune when i come to your place!

I never said you were slagging, did I?

I said your initial post was about the reaction to a supposed buttied-up director ranting about poor home attendances. Was it or was it not?

With regards relaying a message, you then offered to take Logan off our hands. Hmmm.

The post wasn't instantly dismissed, the disagreement was emphasised by TVOS pointing out the location of the Directors at the time of the crowd announcement. That he is factually correct seems to have escaped your attention.

With regards to your finances, so much has been put in the public domain by your club, so we're hardly making it up. The local tie up with a school is a fact relayed to me by staff at the school.

With regards to a "fortune", I guess it is all relative.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024