Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accountants of Rochdale... 15:44 - Dec 30 with 12080 viewslibertinedreamer

Took this gem of our mb

'Just got a text from a Dale mate who was on a bit of a corporate do at their game today with Bristol Rovers saying that when today's attendance was made public a bloke allegedly threw down his butty and stormed out of the room shouting ''we can't keep this up on these crowds, what more can we bleep bleep do, what more do they bleep bleep want'' !!!

When my mate questioned who he was, he got told it was one of the directors !!!'

Pick the bones out of that. If you want us to take hogan off your hands we will offer £50 and some new office furniture ;)
Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:05 - Dec 30 with 2498 viewssandylaner1

Accountants of Rochdale... on 17:38 - Dec 30 by R17ALE

We are actually under budget at the moment and our FA Cup run will aggregate us at least £100,000 that we had not expected.

Yes our gates are rubbish. We know.

The text you got from your mate is pure fabrication. Directors food is served exclusively in the Boardroom at 5pm btw and is always a hot buffet. A Director or Club Official would never be wandering around the corporate areas in the 80th minute eating a sandwich!

Quote Keith Hill, "I worry for Flicker, because clubs who over spend will always get bitten on the arse. We couldn't afford the squad they've got and we're in the black, so I don't know where the money is coming from over there."

Said circa 15th December 2013 at Rochdale Cricket Club.

You don't need to worry about us, look within first and ask the questions.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 17:41]

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:08 - Dec 30 with 2489 viewsD_Dale

Trolls are best ignored, but I'll still point out that after 13 home league games Dale's attendances total 36,055 and those at the Giggle 39,503. Not a huge difference, and there's a case for including the cup: so that would be an extra 1712 for the goalless draw against Cambridge and the total for the Dale vs Leeds game ...
Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:19 - Dec 30 with 2456 viewsR17ALE

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:08 - Dec 30 by D_Dale

Trolls are best ignored, but I'll still point out that after 13 home league games Dale's attendances total 36,055 and those at the Giggle 39,503. Not a huge difference, and there's a case for including the cup: so that would be an extra 1712 for the goalless draw against Cambridge and the total for the Dale vs Leeds game ...

And I will point out that around 26,000 of bury's aggregate are season ticket holders compared to around 13,000 at Dale.

We know their spring/summer season ticket money has long since gone, so in effect we have had around 13,000 more cash at the turnstile customers this season. At an average of around £12 per customer I'd guess.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:42 - Dec 30 with 2375 viewslibertinedreamer

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:19 - Dec 30 by R17ALE

And I will point out that around 26,000 of bury's aggregate are season ticket holders compared to around 13,000 at Dale.

We know their spring/summer season ticket money has long since gone, so in effect we have had around 13,000 more cash at the turnstile customers this season. At an average of around £12 per customer I'd guess.

As much as you like to talk about our finances, thats not the issue here. How many church heating systems need to be replaced to keep the dale afloat?
Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:42 - Dec 30 with 2374 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:19 - Dec 30 by R17ALE

But new furniture doesn't grow on trees, y'know.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:44 - Dec 30 with 2368 views442Dale

From BBC site: Flitcroft on the January transfer window
"There are two, maybe three players that are ready to come in on 1 January. We have been meeting many people and it has been a whirlwind - it has been non-stop. At a good football club, recruitment should never stop and that is something we are on with."

Maybe it should stop until some players leave first?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:45 - Dec 30 with 2363 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:42 - Dec 30 by libertinedreamer

As much as you like to talk about our finances, thats not the issue here. How many church heating systems need to be replaced to keep the dale afloat?

Careful lads, he's trying to steer us down the Bishops and organs route.

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:49 - Dec 30 with 2345 views442Dale

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:45 - Dec 30 by judd

Careful lads, he's trying to steer us down the Bishops and organs route.

It was Bishop's knee that was the problem.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:55 - Dec 30 with 2330 viewsR17ALE

Eh?

None.

We develop and sell players to survive, run successful lotteries, and budget accordingly to include roughly £750,000 of gate receipts amongst a turnover of £3.5m.

Your question is as ludicrous as us asking you how many student flats need to be rented for you to survive, which isn't a question you'll have heard from us because we aren't mad.

I presume your overall figures will be very similar. It's how it is spent that matters.

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:57 - Dec 30 with 2317 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 19:49 - Dec 30 by 442Dale

It was Bishop's knee that was the problem.

Is that a condition caused by too much kneeling down?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:23 - Dec 30 with 2257 viewsTVOS1907

Your original post is based on hearsay from one of the most embittered, anti-Dale posters on your board; that makes it most likely b0ll0cks. Ergo, every other point you (badly) make is irrelevant.

We've got a game against Leeds on Saturday, for example. We've already gained £45,000 in prize money for getting this far. We are under budget. We didn't sell season tickets for next to nothing. We have a successful weekly draw......

You're welcome.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 20:26]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:25 - Dec 30 with 2247 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:23 - Dec 30 by TVOS1907

Your original post is based on hearsay from one of the most embittered, anti-Dale posters on your board; that makes it most likely b0ll0cks. Ergo, every other point you (badly) make is irrelevant.

We've got a game against Leeds on Saturday, for example. We've already gained £45,000 in prize money for getting this far. We are under budget. We didn't sell season tickets for next to nothing. We have a successful weekly draw......

You're welcome.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 20:26]

The bucket rats have a weekly drawer as part of the revolutionary new furniture is the future strategy.

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:28 - Dec 30 with 2236 viewsTVOS1907

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:25 - Dec 30 by judd

The bucket rats have a weekly drawer as part of the revolutionary new furniture is the future strategy.

Surprised they haven't recruited 1980s Burnley and Stockport player Micky Wardrobe yet, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:37 - Dec 30 with 2219 viewsfitzochris

Arf at this entire thread.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:41 - Dec 30 with 2203 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:28 - Dec 30 by TVOS1907

Surprised they haven't recruited 1980s Burnley and Stockport player Micky Wardrobe yet, tbf.

Think their sights are set higher = Lampard or Mirroslav Klose.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 20:47]

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:46 - Dec 30 with 2169 viewsdownunder

Accountants of Rochdale... on 18:12 - Dec 30 by libertinedreamer

You are in the top five, we are in the bottom five. Still get more at home than you lot.

Little old rochdale - forever in our shadow

Will not be much of a shadow if/when the bulldozers move in. With what has gone on, you can not be certain of your chairman's long term intentions. I suppose your international scouting network will pull you through though.
Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:49 - Dec 30 with 2159 viewsmacaroo

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:41 - Dec 30 by judd

Think their sights are set higher = Lampard or Mirroslav Klose.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 20:47]

Peter Couch?
Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:22 - Dec 30 with 2103 viewsdingdangblue

The original post is a load of bollocks - the Roadrunner isn't even one of our Directors!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:30 - Dec 30 with 2086 viewsYadHoDale

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:49 - Dec 30 by macaroo

Peter Couch?

Thought Couchy had signed for Chesterfield?
Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:31 - Dec 30 with 2087 viewsR17ALE

Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:22 - Dec 30 by dingdangblue

The original post is a load of bollocks - the Roadrunner isn't even one of our Directors!

To be fair to Libertine, he/she has opened this thread based on the ramblings of one of their proper mongs who used to post on here before Col banned him for being dull!

Do you remember markbury934? Serial conspiracy theorist about Dale due to implode financially. His best effort was the they've spent two years budget a few seasons ago. The following year we turned in a £1.1m profit!!

Personally, I like him tweaking the nipples. Like I did when Stockport, Darlo, Rushden etc. did!

Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:45 - Dec 30 with 2044 viewsClivert

At least bury still have 'the new Kevin Francis' as one of their saleable assets.
Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:46 - Dec 30 with 2042 viewsjudd

Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:45 - Dec 30 by Clivert

At least bury still have 'the new Kevin Francis' as one of their saleable assets.

"He ate all the flies"

Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:52 - Dec 30 with 2026 viewsdingdangblue

Accountants of Rochdale... on 20:46 - Dec 30 by downunder

Will not be much of a shadow if/when the bulldozers move in. With what has gone on, you can not be certain of your chairman's long term intentions. I suppose your international scouting network will pull you through though.

Maybe with Flickers contacts and the International scouting network they'll be able to sign Gibraltar's finest - Scotty Wiseman.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:54 - Dec 30 with 2019 viewsD_Alien

Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:30 - Dec 30 by YadHoDale

Thought Couchy had signed for Chesterfield?

Won't chesterfield soon be part of bury?

[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 21:58]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Accountants of Rochdale... on 22:08 - Dec 30 with 1964 viewsdingdangblue

Accountants of Rochdale... on 21:54 - Dec 30 by D_Alien

Won't chesterfield soon be part of bury?

[Post edited 30 Dec 2013 21:58]

Bit expensive that for student digs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024