Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message from hendo 21:10 - May 4 with 3945 viewsColDale

On instachat:

Reflecting back on a memorable first season back in League 1. As a team there are so many positives to take away and we as players, staff and fans should be incredibly proud of the efforts put in by every single one involved at the football club. On a professional and personal level it has been my most successful season to date. 50 Games, 22 Goals, Supporters Player Of The Year, SMAC Player Of The Year and Players Player Of The Year. I will be giving myself 10 days rest to recuperate and then it's time to go again and put the ground work in for preparations for the 2015-2016 season. Ultimate respect for my colleagues, staff and fans for making the NW my home. #Football #RAFC #Grateful
Message from hendo on 21:15 - May 4 with 3901 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Reply to Hendo :

We've enjoyed your season too! Thanks a million!

Don't even think about another Club!
Message from hendo on 21:19 - May 4 with 3864 viewsTalkingSutty

Could have quite easily finished with nearly 30 goals, unbelievable the amount of times he hit the woodwork and also missed a couple of sitters.

If we keep hold him (a big If)and get him a bit more support I can see him doing even better next season.
Message from hendo on 21:55 - May 4 with 3718 viewsD_Alien

Only 10 days rest? More like 2/3 weeks minimum, surely? 10 days isn't enough time to properly rest body and mind, herbalife-powered or not

Give yourself a proper break Hendo, you'll feel better for it, and you deserve it!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Message from hendo on 00:00 - May 5 with 3493 viewsShun

The man is class.
Message from hendo on 07:28 - May 5 with 3332 viewsaleanddale

Top man.

#manlove
Message from hendo on 08:50 - May 5 with 3210 viewsbocadave

Class on and off the pitch.
Message from hendo on 22:06 - May 5 with 2864 viewsblackvincent

Message from hendo on 08:50 - May 5 by bocadave

Class on and off the pitch.

Thanks Hendo....doesn't sound sufficient somehow!
Absolute quality!
Message from hendo on 06:11 - May 6 with 2664 viewssweetcorn

Pls don't leave.

Pls

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Message from hendo on 07:02 - May 6 with 2636 viewsPDIDDY

Message from hendo on 06:11 - May 6 by sweetcorn

Pls don't leave.

Pls

Bless, would you cry if he left? Get a grip FFs

Gissa job

Message from hendo on 07:11 - May 6 with 2627 viewssweetcorn

Message from hendo on 07:02 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Bless, would you cry if he left? Get a grip FFs

nah m8.

It'd just mean us replacing our 3rd 20+ goals striker in 12 months.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Message from hendo on 07:39 - May 6 with 2584 viewsPDIDDY

Message from hendo on 07:11 - May 6 by sweetcorn

nah m8.

It'd just mean us replacing our 3rd 20+ goals striker in 12 months.

Something dale seem to without a problem, cash in and go again

Gissa job

Message from hendo on 08:51 - May 6 with 2534 viewsdingdangblue

Message from hendo on 07:39 - May 6 by PDIDDY

Something dale seem to without a problem, cash in and go again

Its either we do the developing players and sell them for MASSIVE profit route or take out high interest loans so we decided on the former.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Message from hendo on 10:34 - May 6 with 2417 viewsfrenzied

Nice touch from Hendo but hed be a fool to let his heart rule his head should a good deal come in as I expect it to do in the pre season
Message from hendo on 10:38 - May 6 with 2401 viewsdingdangblue

Message from hendo on 10:34 - May 6 by frenzied

Nice touch from Hendo but hed be a fool to let his heart rule his head should a good deal come in as I expect it to do in the pre season

Maybe he wants to play games at this stage of his career. Look at Rickie Lambert - he's just wasted 12 months at Liverpool and lost his England place. Look at Matt Done - began well at Sheff Utd but hardly started a game in recent weeks. Will be interesting to see if he starts tomorrow night. Also with Hendo you have to take into account his Herbalife stuff away from football - it seems to take up an awful amount of his time away from Rochdale Fc - Hilly seems to be ok with it but would other clubs be as accommodating?
[Post edited 6 May 2015 10:43]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Message from hendo on 10:43 - May 6 with 2389 viewszxcvbnm

Message from hendo on 10:34 - May 6 by frenzied

I think Hendo is a bit of a unique case - I think he’ll stay loyal to Dale

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Message from hendo on 11:03 - May 6 with 2353 viewsSuddenLad

Message from hendo on 10:38 - May 6 by dingdangblue

Maybe he wants to play games at this stage of his career. Look at Rickie Lambert - he's just wasted 12 months at Liverpool and lost his England place. Look at Matt Done - began well at Sheff Utd but hardly started a game in recent weeks. Will be interesting to see if he starts tomorrow night. Also with Hendo you have to take into account his Herbalife stuff away from football - it seems to take up an awful amount of his time away from Rochdale Fc - Hilly seems to be ok with it but would other clubs be as accommodating?
[Post edited 6 May 2015 10:43]

According to BBC text, Rickie Lambert may be Chelsea bound as a replacement for Drogba.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Message from hendo on 11:31 - May 6 with 2312 viewsdingdangblue

Message from hendo on 11:03 - May 6 by SuddenLad

According to BBC text, Rickie Lambert may be Chelsea bound as a replacement for Drogba.

He'd play even less there than he has at Liverpool! He'd be better off at Villa when they sell Benteke.

Message from hendo on 14:26 - May 6 with 2121 viewsPDIDDY

Message from hendo on 08:51 - May 6 by dingdangblue

Its either we do the developing players and sell them for MASSIVE profit route or take out high interest loans so we decided on the former.

I'm congratulating dale on how they do it, I don't need a lecture thank you

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024