Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another 48 Hours 18:55 - Jan 29 with 3789 viewsblackdogblue

Transfer window closes midnight Friday.

More concerned who goes rather than us signing Ronaldo if I’m honest.

Obviously activity at the Club with late tweets about Tyler being recalled

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Another 48 Hours on 19:38 - Jan 29 with 3663 viewsboromat

Yeah going off the squads recently the rumours must surely be that Camps is the one that might go. Hopefully not though.

The only thing I can see happening is Delaney or Lillis going. The other might be some of the younger players going out on loan.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Another 48 Hours on 20:22 - Jan 29 with 3563 viewsblackdogblue

Another 48 Hours on 19:38 - Jan 29 by boromat

Yeah going off the squads recently the rumours must surely be that Camps is the one that might go. Hopefully not though.

The only thing I can see happening is Delaney or Lillis going. The other might be some of the younger players going out on loan.

Think but stand to be corrected. Josh is under contract & unless a non league time like NCFC is desperate, who would take a keeper who’s been missing for half a season without any game time??

If that was a case, who would buy or take McLaughlin, he’s another good player but like Hogan, another broken horse.

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Another 48 Hours on 00:38 - Jan 30 with 3383 viewsdingdangblue

Another 48 Hours on 19:38 - Jan 29 by boromat

Last chance to get any money for Camps - although it will be in his favour to be a free agent in the summer.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Another 48 Hours on 07:22 - Jan 30 with 3264 viewsEllDale

if anyone does go then my money would be on Camps or Morley although, under the present regime, I wouldn't be surprised if we sold O'Connell if someone came along waving a wodge of cash.
Another 48 Hours on 09:11 - Jan 30 with 3122 viewsAtThePeake

Another 48 Hours on 07:22 - Jan 30 by EllDale

if anyone does go then my money would be on Camps or Morley although, under the present regime, I wouldn't be surprised if we sold O'Connell if someone came along waving a wodge of cash.

If O'Connell were to go today/tomorrow it would be signing the dotted line for relegation IMO.

Tangled up in blue.

Another 48 Hours on 09:48 - Jan 30 with 3047 viewsJames1980

Be interesting to see if the fans forum are told who we received bids for.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Another 48 Hours on 10:26 - Jan 30 with 2972 viewsSandyman

Standard Dale transfer window

Another 48 Hours on 10:53 - Jan 30 with 2910 viewsfitzochris

At least two squad players out and one new player in.

That's my guess for the sweepstake.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Another 48 Hours on 11:01 - Jan 30 with 2880 viewsIOMDale

Another 48 Hours on 10:53 - Jan 30 by fitzochris

At least two squad players out and one new player in.

That's my guess for the sweepstake.

I'll say two out and two in. Not so sure Delaney will be off again though, with Magloire being recalled.

Camps to be sold and maybe somebody like Gillam out on loan.

UTDNFS

Another 48 Hours on 11:14 - Jan 30 with 2837 viewsjonahwhereru

I question why a club would at this stage take a player who isn’t fully fit. So not sure about Camps. If he did go 200k would be the top whack imo. He won’t keep us up alone but at this stage is that a gamble worth taking for the club. I would prefer it if the club offered him a contract extension. I know plenty on here don’t like him, but I see him at away games mostly where he always seems to put a shift in.
Do think loaning out Delaney would be a risk now, with two centre half’s with recent injuries. I do think Gilliam is ripe for a loan. So to Calvin, Fabio and Lewis Bradley. Although the later two won’t free up much money for the kitty.
Another 48 Hours on 11:26 - Jan 30 with 2801 viewsIOMDale

Another 48 Hours on 11:14 - Jan 30 by jonahwhereru

I question why a club would at this stage take a player who isn’t fully fit. So not sure about Camps. If he did go 200k would be the top whack imo. He won’t keep us up alone but at this stage is that a gamble worth taking for the club. I would prefer it if the club offered him a contract extension. I know plenty on here don’t like him, but I see him at away games mostly where he always seems to put a shift in.
Do think loaning out Delaney would be a risk now, with two centre half’s with recent injuries. I do think Gilliam is ripe for a loan. So to Calvin, Fabio and Lewis Bradley. Although the later two won’t free up much money for the kitty.

It's not that I'd like to see Camps sold (I'd love him to sign an extension), more that I think the current board would rather recoup some money now than losing him for nowt in six months.

UTDNFS

Another 48 Hours on 11:48 - Jan 30 with 2737 viewselectricblue

Delaney. Gilliam, Andrew can go and im sure BBM will feel the same....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Another 48 Hours on 12:03 - Jan 30 with 2691 viewsrochdaleriddler

Another 48 Hours on 11:48 - Jan 30 by electricblue

Delaney. Gilliam, Andrew can go and im sure BBM will feel the same....

Who will have them?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Another 48 Hours on 14:33 - Jan 30 with 2357 viewsrichfoad32

Another 48 Hours on 12:03 - Jan 30 by rochdaleriddler

Who will have them?

Delaney seemed to be pretty well thought of by the AFC Wombles fans, no idea if that is shared by their management but is it possible he could return there? It would be risky to let him go with Magloire gone back and the less than stellar fitness records of some of our other centre halves but maybe we'll bring someone else in?
Another 48 Hours on 14:44 - Jan 30 with 2305 viewsD_Alien

Another 48 Hours on 14:33 - Jan 30 by richfoad32

Delaney seemed to be pretty well thought of by the AFC Wombles fans, no idea if that is shared by their management but is it possible he could return there? It would be risky to let him go with Magloire gone back and the less than stellar fitness records of some of our other centre halves but maybe we'll bring someone else in?

No risk if we loan him out with recall option

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another 48 Hours on 15:05 - Jan 30 with 2253 viewsAtThePeake

Another 48 Hours on 14:44 - Jan 30 by D_Alien

No risk if we loan him out with recall option

I might have this wrong but in most cases I think you can only recall players from loans during the transfer window?

Tangled up in blue.

Another 48 Hours on 15:43 - Jan 30 with 2129 viewsD_Alien

Another 48 Hours on 15:05 - Jan 30 by AtThePeake

I might have this wrong but in most cases I think you can only recall players from loans during the transfer window?

You may well be right; plus i suppose it makes the player less attractive as a loan if recall were possible at any time. I wonder if a player can be sent back to the parent club outside the window?

Another 48 Hours on 16:05 - Jan 30 with 2057 viewsdingdangblue

Another 48 Hours on 15:43 - Jan 30 by D_Alien

You may well be right; plus i suppose it makes the player less attractive as a loan if recall were possible at any time. I wonder if a player can be sent back to the parent club outside the window?

55.1.2 any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the Winter Transfer Window;

Guidance

The EFL will permit Clubs to amend standard loan agreements to include an early termination clause where this was omitted from the original agreement.

55.1.3 any other early termination of a Standard Loan must be by way of a mutual agreement in writing (including by way of a recall clause within the Standard Loan Agreement) between the Transferor Club, the Transferee Club and the Player but can only be completed:

(a) after the expiry of 28 days; and

(b) only during a Transfer Window (but subject to Regulation 55.1.4 below) unless otherwise agreed by the League in its absolute discretion (subject to such conditions as the League deems appropriate);

Guidance

An example of the circumstances in which the League might exercise its discretion is where a Player on a Standard Loan is unable to represent the Club temporarily holding his registration for the remainder of the loan, e.g. due to a long-term injury or other reasons having the same effect. In such circumstances, The League might approve the termination of the Standard Loan on the condition that the Player is prohibited from making any first team appearances at the Club with which he re-registers.

55.1.4 A Player whose Standard Loan expires (or terminates) at the end of the Season of the Transferee Club but prior to the completion of the League Matches of his Transferor Club (where it is a Member Club) will not be eligible to play in any remaining League Matches for the Transferor Club in that Season;

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Another 48 Hours on 16:18 - Jan 30 with 2005 viewsD_Alien

Another 48 Hours on 16:05 - Jan 30 by dingdangblue

55.1.2 any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the Winter Transfer Window;

Guidance

The EFL will permit Clubs to amend standard loan agreements to include an early termination clause where this was omitted from the original agreement.

55.1.3 any other early termination of a Standard Loan must be by way of a mutual agreement in writing (including by way of a recall clause within the Standard Loan Agreement) between the Transferor Club, the Transferee Club and the Player but can only be completed:

(a) after the expiry of 28 days; and

(b) only during a Transfer Window (but subject to Regulation 55.1.4 below) unless otherwise agreed by the League in its absolute discretion (subject to such conditions as the League deems appropriate);

Guidance

An example of the circumstances in which the League might exercise its discretion is where a Player on a Standard Loan is unable to represent the Club temporarily holding his registration for the remainder of the loan, e.g. due to a long-term injury or other reasons having the same effect. In such circumstances, The League might approve the termination of the Standard Loan on the condition that the Player is prohibited from making any first team appearances at the Club with which he re-registers.

55.1.4 A Player whose Standard Loan expires (or terminates) at the end of the Season of the Transferee Club but prior to the completion of the League Matches of his Transferor Club (where it is a Member Club) will not be eligible to play in any remaining League Matches for the Transferor Club in that Season;

Cheers. It leave a tiny amount of wriggle room in 55.1.3(b), if for instance, the loan player was found guilty of gross misconduct

Another 48 Hours on 20:20 - Jan 30 with 1724 viewskiwidale

Another 48 Hours on 16:18 - Jan 30 by D_Alien

Cheers. It leave a tiny amount of wriggle room in 55.1.3(b), if for instance, the loan player was found guilty of gross misconduct

Are you thinking stealing a living false pretenses or outright fraud.

This is not the time for bickering.

Another 48 Hours on 15:39 - Jan 31 with 1329 viewsIOMDale

Now just over seven hours left. Still plenty of time left but we'll hopefully see one incoming, possibly two. Not that I know owt.

UTDNFS

Another 48 Hours on 15:52 - Jan 31 with 1283 viewsfitzochris

Still sticking to my sweepstake of one decent incoming and two squad players out.

You never know.

Another 48 Hours on 15:58 - Jan 31 with 1246 viewsIOMDale

Another 48 Hours on 15:52 - Jan 31 by fitzochris

Still sticking to my sweepstake of one decent incoming and two squad players out.

You never know.

Pray do tell Fitz, any inklings as to the incoming's position?

UTDNFS

Another 48 Hours on 15:59 - Jan 31 with 1240 viewsfitzochris

Another 48 Hours on 15:58 - Jan 31 by IOMDale

Pray do tell Fitz, any inklings as to the incoming's position?

It's just a guess, naturally.

Another 48 Hours on 20:47 - Jan 31 with 1044 viewsEllDale

I’ve given up.
Just hope Morley/Camps/Rathbone aren’t spirited away in the next couple of hours although I see Delaney has gone to Bolton.
Seemingly no takers for Calvin though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024