Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FTAO TVOS 21:15 - Feb 18 with 1330 viewsEllDale

Credit where credit’s due.
I was sitting by some Gillingham fans in the Ratcliffe before the game and they were very complimentary about the Dale programme.
Most of them had been following the Gills for years and one had a programme collection going back to 1976.
They all said it was nice to see that a printed programme was available after going to Mansfield last week and finding that there was one but only online.
FTAO TVOS on 21:21 - Feb 18 with 1300 views442Dale

Bet they thought the kit page was rubbish.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FTAO TVOS on 21:25 - Feb 18 with 1273 viewsD_Alien

FTAO TVOS on 21:21 - Feb 18 by 442Dale

Bet they thought the kit page was rubbish.

Surprised, nay shocked, that you didn't pick up on the almost identical shorts clash today

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FTAO TVOS on 21:32 - Feb 18 with 1240 viewsTVOS1907

Thanks for that, good to hear.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FTAO TVOS on 21:39 - Feb 18 with 1213 views442Dale

FTAO TVOS on 21:25 - Feb 18 by D_Alien

Surprised, nay shocked, that you didn't pick up on the almost identical shorts clash today

I did and it’s happened loads.

Nobody cares anymore.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

FTAO TVOS on 22:13 - Feb 18 with 1096 viewsTalkingSutty

FTAO TVOS on 21:39 - Feb 18 by 442Dale

I did and it’s happened loads.

Nobody cares anymore.

The programme has been the only consistently good thing we have had at the club over the years. You can always depend on it, unlike other things. Thanks to the editor and all those other volunteers who contribute to the award winning TVOS, a programme that has raised many thousands of pounds for the club over the years.
FTAO TVOS on 22:29 - Feb 18 with 1052 views100notout

FTAO TVOS on 22:13 - Feb 18 by TalkingSutty

The programme has been the only consistently good thing we have had at the club over the years. You can always depend on it, unlike other things. Thanks to the editor and all those other volunteers who contribute to the award winning TVOS, a programme that has raised many thousands of pounds for the club over the years.

Has it?

Genuine question by the way - I was always told that Programmes don't generate much in the way of profit (for the numbers we sell anyway)

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

FTAO TVOS on 22:34 - Feb 18 with 1035 viewsTVOS1907

FTAO TVOS on 22:29 - Feb 18 by 100notout

Has it?

Genuine question by the way - I was always told that Programmes don't generate much in the way of profit (for the numbers we sell anyway)

I believe it hasn't in more recent times due to lower crowds, but has if we take, say the last 20 years.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024