Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 players of the season so far? 15:54 - Apr 5 with 4519 viewsStokeyJimmy

I know its not end of the season yet but who would your top 3 players of the season be?? (excluding Done and JOC harsh I know). I'd go for: -
1. Henderson
2. Vincenti
3. Dawson.
Also which opposing player has impressed you the most?
I'd go for Victor Moses absolutely destroyed us in the FA cup.
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 15:58 - Apr 5 with 3153 views1949er

hendo
vincentc
conrad logan

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 15:59 - Apr 5 with 3150 viewsD_Alien

Your last point, about Moses, is bang on. But he'd have been pressed hard by Bojan if he hadn't been injured early doors.

Logan
Dawson
Eastham

(just to be different - but they've all got a case)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 16:14 - Apr 5 with 3119 viewsflyerdale

Vincenti
Allen
Cannon

Tough choice as so many have played so well this season, but I admire the three I've listed especially the latter. Cannon will be the next big money departure from Dale in my opinion.
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 16:14 - Apr 5 with 3117 viewsTommoRAFC

Henderson
Dawson
Bennett/Vincenti (hard as see both as vital)

If Cannon carries on like he is he might break into the top 3 instead.

Daniel Johnson impressed me alot, can't think of anyone else who's stood out especially really, admittedly I've not been to as many away games as usual though.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 16:30 - Apr 5 with 3088 viewssweetcorn

Henderson, vincentti and dawson

Allen had a spell out of the side so wouldnt have him in. Logan would be number one had he stayed, he was obscene

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 16:34 - Apr 5 with 3078 viewsTommoRAFC

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 16:30 - Apr 5 by sweetcorn

Henderson, vincentti and dawson

Allen had a spell out of the side so wouldnt have him in. Logan would be number one had he stayed, he was obscene

Logan and Done would both have been top 3 but we was meant to be excluding them.

The only signing I care about this summer is Logan coming back!

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 17:27 - Apr 5 with 2993 viewsStokeyJimmy

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 16:34 - Apr 5 by TommoRAFC

Logan and Done would both have been top 3 but we was meant to be excluding them.

The only signing I care about this summer is Logan coming back!

I guess he won't feature in Leicesters plans next season. However, how long is Lillis' contract as a club our size would not be able to afford both keepers wages (that is even if Logan is willing to take a pay cut to join us).
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 18:06 - Apr 5 with 2958 viewsDaleaholic

Logan
Vincenti
Done

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 18:08 - Apr 5 with 2955 viewsShun

1.Dawson
2. Vincenti
3. Henderson
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 19:55 - Apr 5 with 2826 viewsboromat

1.Hendo
2.Allen
3.Bennett

I agree with Tommo I think with Johnson.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 20:00 - Apr 5 with 2820 viewsroccydaleian

Hendo
P.V.
Dawson
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 20:06 - Apr 5 with 2813 viewsRosun

1. Joe Rafferty
2. Scott Tanser
3. Tom Kennedy

I like defenders.
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 20:16 - Apr 5 with 2798 viewsChaffRAFC

Ian Henderson
Peter Vincenti
Stephen Dawson

Honourable mentions to Ashley Eastham and Rhys Bennett. Allen would have been up there if he'd played a bit more and O'Connell would have been in if he'd stayed.

Players against us? Daniel Johnson was excellent for Oldham but average for Preston. Victor Moses and Bojan for Stoke (until Bojan went off) but that's a Cup game so in the league, I'll say Jamal Campbell-Ryce who absolutely tore us a new one for Sheffield United. Devante Cole for Barnsley cuts him close though.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 20:34 - Apr 5 with 2755 viewsPotterDale

I don't understand how Jamie Allen is appearing anywhere near the top 3 of anyones list. Is it based on last season? It certainly can't be based on this season?
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 20:37 - Apr 5 with 2747 views442Dale

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 20:34 - Apr 5 by PotterDale

I don't understand how Jamie Allen is appearing anywhere near the top 3 of anyones list. Is it based on last season? It certainly can't be based on this season?

Allen's played well this season but hasn't impacted games in the same way due to a lack of goals. We still play far better when he's in the side.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 21:03 - Apr 5 with 2701 viewssweetcorn

Because allen produces a 7/10 standard of game, every game. He doesnt give the ball away, which is something im a bog fan of my midfield doing.

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 21:35 - Apr 5 with 2652 viewsDaveDave

1. Dawson
2. Logan
3. Henderson

Bojan - purely for that goal

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 2627 viewsPotterDale

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 20:37 - Apr 5 by 442Dale

Allen's played well this season but hasn't impacted games in the same way due to a lack of goals. We still play far better when he's in the side.

I don't see it myself, but its all about opinions I suppose.
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 22:19 - Apr 5 with 2595 viewsdingdangblue

Why not? He's played in 12 of our 17 league wins this season and rarely has a bad game? Apart from not scoring he's been as good if not better in his all round play this season in a better standard of league.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 23:15 - Apr 5 with 2548 viewsPotterDale

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 22:19 - Apr 5 by dingdangblue

Why not? He's played in 12 of our 17 league wins this season and rarely has a bad game? Apart from not scoring he's been as good if not better in his all round play this season in a better standard of league.

See above.
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 01:36 - Apr 6 with 2475 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Vincenti
Bennett
oconnell

No hendo for me sorry
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 06:30 - Apr 6 with 2438 viewssweetcorn

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 01:36 - Apr 6 by PaulHeymanGuy

Vincenti
Bennett
oconnell

No hendo for me sorry

Stfu bellrash. 18 goals, without playing as an out and out striker, player of the season by far bazingadale, tithead

Top 3 players of the season so far? on 08:13 - Apr 6 with 2388 viewsColDale

Hendo's that good for us that he only ever gets mentioned when he has an average game. POTS for me, and far more crucial to us that Done ever was. He's the one player in our current crop who'd get in a best ever Dale XI for me.
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 09:19 - Apr 6 with 2331 viewsmacro

Hendo has scored the most he's ever scored in a season and has had a lot of average games though where he's been anonymous. Quality player though but not consistent enough this season

For me though

Pos - Vincenti
Young player - tanser
Most improved - eastham
Top 3 players of the season so far? on 11:45 - Apr 6 with 2207 viewsJimmyRustler

Henderson has to be Number 1 cause he's been the most integral part of our success. I'd probably go with Vincenti second and Done third. I can understand leaving Conrad out because he was a loan signing but Done was our player and got sold so he should still figure in most top 3 lists..he was amazing for this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024