Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct 08:28 - Sep 30 with 8591 viewsupthedale89

serious he didnt find a blue shirt once last night i was sat in the mainstand on his wing and he gave ball away everytime.

so with last night and millwall were only 4 games away from joe putting in a decent game.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 08:31 - Sep 30 with 6337 viewsbolton_dale

I'm pretty sure he doesn't need his own thread after every single match - it's like Joe Thompson all over again. Give the lad a break!
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 08:35 - Sep 30 with 6323 viewsupthedale89

i just dont see why he gets his place every week we have NML and alessandra who cant catch yet this lad come on and finds touch or the opposition more than a blue shirt. i thought people could have an opinion on a message board
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 08:54 - Sep 30 with 6257 viewsdingdangblue

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 08:35 - Sep 30 by upthedale89

i just dont see why he gets his place every week we have NML and alessandra who cant catch yet this lad come on and finds touch or the opposition more than a blue shirt. i thought people could have an opinion on a message board

Calvin was getting these sort of threads last season and look at his performances now! Maybe trust Hills judgement? He obviously doesn't think NML is up to our required fitness standards yet or else he would be in the squads.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 09:02 - Sep 30 with 6246 viewsTalkingSutty

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 08:54 - Sep 30 by dingdangblue

Calvin was getting these sort of threads last season and look at his performances now! Maybe trust Hills judgement? He obviously doesn't think NML is up to our required fitness standards yet or else he would be in the squads.

I wasn't there but didn't Bunney score in the previous home match? He has his faults does Joe but I would rather see him coming off the bench than players with a supposedly better pedigree who can't even get themselves fit. We have a couple who fall into that category, basically being paid to sit on their arse!!
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 10:02 - Sep 30 with 6076 viewspaulscho

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 08:31 - Sep 30 by bolton_dale

I'm pretty sure he doesn't need his own thread after every single match - it's like Joe Thompson all over again. Give the lad a break!

Yep totally agree, Keith obviously thought he would bring something to the game.
Joe has certainly become public enemy number one, glad he came on and not RNL.
Am I mistaken or did we lose last night ?
Never happy some people.

livinginadalewonderland

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 10:12 - Sep 30 with 6045 viewszxcvbnm

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 08:31 - Sep 30 by bolton_dale

Agree 100% maybe its the name Joe - Mr Thompson gave 100% as does Mr Bunney - maybe not the most gifted player ever to be seen in a Dale shirt but he puts a shift in. Maybe RNL and NML can take a leaf out of Bunney’s book on work rate

Poll: Best loanee keeper

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 10:34 - Sep 30 with 5992 viewsChaffRAFC

Agree with the OP. Not good enough. Thought last night was too physical a game for Joe to come into but he did nonetheless. Gave the ball away a few times but he must do things in training for Hill to get considered.

As for the Joe Thompson comparison, it's spot on, he wasn't good enough either.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 10:37 - Sep 30 with 5977 viewspaulscho

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 10:12 - Sep 30 by zxcvbnm

Agree 100% maybe its the name Joe - Mr Thompson gave 100% as does Mr Bunney - maybe not the most gifted player ever to be seen in a Dale shirt but he puts a shift in. Maybe RNL and NML can take a leaf out of Bunney’s book on work rate

In all honesty we kept them out well after the initial panic of conceding the two goals,did`nt appear to be threatening Josh to much, however it appeared really hard for long periods of the second half for any of our players to hold the ball apart from the "BULL" we had playing up front. I think the substitutions were actually spot on and at the correct time.
Get of Joe`s back and enjoy the victory, great effort and determination, sets us up perfectly for Saturday.
Vincenti 100% blood and thunder last night tremendous effort from Skinny Pete !!

livinginadalewonderland

Login to get fewer ads

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 10:41 - Sep 30 with 5970 viewsrochdaleriddler

leave him alone, hes not an idle fatty like rnl

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 11:00 - Sep 30 with 5923 viewspaulscho

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 10:41 - Sep 30 by rochdaleriddler

leave him alone, hes not an idle fatty like rnl

Skinny Peter V is very quickly becoming a Rochdale legend, he is going to be remembered for a long time around Spotland.
Finding the onion bag regularly. Just got to love the big fella.

livinginadalewonderland

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 11:57 - Sep 30 with 5818 viewsParkinsGimp

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 10:34 - Sep 30 by ChaffRAFC

Agree with the OP. Not good enough. Thought last night was too physical a game for Joe to come into but he did nonetheless. Gave the ball away a few times but he must do things in training for Hill to get considered.

As for the Joe Thompson comparison, it's spot on, he wasn't good enough either.

But to say Joe Thompson wasnt good enough was heresay at one point. But the sane amugst us could see it a mile off, same with Bunney now I am amazed he is still at the club.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:05 - Sep 30 with 5789 viewspaulscho

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 11:57 - Sep 30 by ParkinsGimp

But to say Joe Thompson wasnt good enough was heresay at one point. But the sane amugst us could see it a mile off, same with Bunney now I am amazed he is still at the club.

Well Andy Cannon has had a torrid week, will he be next on the HIT list ?

livinginadalewonderland

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:26 - Sep 30 with 5756 viewssweetcorn

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:05 - Sep 30 by paulscho

Well Andy Cannon has had a torrid week, will he be next on the HIT list ?

Comparing Bunney and Cannon is chalk and cheese.

A poor performance from cannon is out of the ordinary, where as from Bunney its almost what we expect..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:35 - Sep 30 with 5725 viewsseasidedale

To be fair to Joe, everybodys passing was getting a similar result due to the way Shrews played so leave him alone or moan at all
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:41 - Sep 30 with 5709 viewsdingdangblue

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:26 - Sep 30 by sweetcorn

Comparing Bunney and Cannon is chalk and cheese.

A poor performance from cannon is out of the ordinary, where as from Bunney its almost what we expect..

Yeah he's rubbish just like Calvin eh?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:47 - Sep 30 with 5698 viewsisitme

It might be just me but I did not think that Cannon played that badly. JLAA gave him a good workout but he made a number of good tackles. A lot of the time they hit the long diagonal to JLAA to utilise his height advantage as we do with Vincenti.

A hard game will certainly help his development and give him some areas to work on when he plays against, pacy, tall and physical wide players.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:54 - Sep 30 with 5682 views100notout

Agreed - thought AC had a really good game making a few fantastic last ditch tackles. Thought JLAA had a good game too. Their penalty was a strange one - watching it in real time from the Sandy Lane it looked like he wasn't touched and just dived. The highlights suggest there was contact albeit I don't think it was much and he conned the ref imho throwing himself to the ground.

I know all players do it but disappointed with him given that generally he was well liked as a player when he was here. That old cliche - there's no loyalty in football was never more true

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 13:28 - Sep 30 with 5610 viewsaleanddale

Difficult game I recon to come off the bench last night and make an immediate impact.

Bunny brace on Saturday I predict...

Harsh mentioning NML he has only just signed a contract!!

17 points from 10 games with only 3 defeats.

Would snatch anybody's hand off if offered the same return next 10 games. 34 points from 20 games played would be immense!
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 13:35 - Sep 30 with 5588 viewspaulscho

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:35 - Sep 30 by seasidedale

To be fair to Joe, everybodys passing was getting a similar result due to the way Shrews played so leave him alone or moan at all

I'm glad somebody else watched the same game as me.

livinginadalewonderland

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 13:38 - Sep 30 with 5574 viewspaulscho

Should all just enjoy the victory in a great game of Football, back on track and in the play offs , Two Derby matches should be a stonker`s.

livinginadalewonderland

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 14:10 - Sep 30 with 5515 viewsaleanddale

It's why we enjoy league 1.

Bradford
Sheffield United
bury - ok one recently promoted league 2 side
Coventry
Oldham

Outstanding run of fixtures to look forward too.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:10 - Sep 30 with 5305 viewssweetcorn

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:41 - Sep 30 by dingdangblue

Yeah he's rubbish just like Calvin eh?

Sorry i forgot a few good performances makes you ronaldo pt.3, we'll not mention the stinkers last season.

Calvin is playing excellently, however if a chance to win us the game is falling to someone, he'd be towards to back of my queue.

Bunney has been terrible for rochdale on a consistant basis, what does he actually offer when he's on? Hes not a goalscorer, hes not a target man, hes not a nippy winger who can beat a man, as that rarely happens and he's as one footed as an amputee.. He's not the grade for the level we are currently performing too.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 23:28 - Sep 30 with 5074 viewsD_Alien

"Calvin is playing excellently, however if a chance to win us the game is falling to someone, he'd be towards to back of my queue."

Bit ironic that, given that he put away at least two memorable last-minute winners last season - Bradford away & Port Vale home. Who would you put further up the queue? Hendo (missed pen at Fleetwood)?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 00:39 - Oct 1 with 5030 viewsShun

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 12:54 - Sep 30 by 100notout

Agreed - thought AC had a really good game making a few fantastic last ditch tackles. Thought JLAA had a good game too. Their penalty was a strange one - watching it in real time from the Sandy Lane it looked like he wasn't touched and just dived. The highlights suggest there was contact albeit I don't think it was much and he conned the ref imho throwing himself to the ground.

I know all players do it but disappointed with him given that generally he was well liked as a player when he was here. That old cliche - there's no loyalty in football was never more true

If it helps, a few minutes after the penalty he put his hands up honestly and apologetically to the Sandy Lane as if to say, 'I don't think I dived but I'm terribly sorry if it seemed that way'.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 09:39 - Oct 1 with 4863 viewsNafelad

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 00:39 - Oct 1 by Shun

If it helps, a few minutes after the penalty he put his hands up honestly and apologetically to the Sandy Lane as if to say, 'I don't think I dived but I'm terribly sorry if it seemed that way'.

That's incredible sign language (especially as he's French), if you can so accurately work out what he was trying to say.

Topcat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024