Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many games.... 18:57 - Feb 15 with 6851 viewsbazingadale

Does hilly have to save his job?

I reckon mid march if nothing has changed he can go back to Barnsley.
He's become so stubborn and wants to be righy all the time it's holding the team back.
If we have another toothless showing next week I'll be bring a hill out banner to the next home game.
How many games.... on 18:59 - Feb 15 with 5894 viewsKnowlesy

hahahahahahhaa
How many games.... on 19:24 - Feb 15 with 5790 viewsYouTubeDale

Have you been on the pop????

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

How many games.... on 19:26 - Feb 15 with 5776 viewsdalenumber2

Popcorn more like.
How many games.... on 19:30 - Feb 15 with 5751 viewskentishdale

What a bell end! Do one!
How many games.... on 19:34 - Feb 15 with 5734 viewsdean7321

1.who will replace him
2.he is are greatest manager ever
3.got us promoted
Even if we go down we should stick with him

Poll: best ever center back

How many games.... on 19:34 - Feb 15 with 5729 viewsTVOS1907

WUM.

He's probably got a bet on how many people will bite.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

How many games.... on 19:35 - Feb 15 with 5726 viewsDySporting

How many games.... on 19:34 - Feb 15 by dean7321

1.who will replace him
2.he is are greatest manager ever
3.got us promoted
Even if we go down we should stick with him

Whooosh
How many games.... on 19:36 - Feb 15 with 5713 viewsdingdangblue

Holding the team back?

Without Hilly we wouldn't be in a position to lose away to Peterborough.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

How many games.... on 19:36 - Feb 15 with 5710 viewsArthurDaley

Shakes head in disbelief.

A large VAT Dave

How many games.... on 19:54 - Feb 15 with 5645 viewsYouTubeDale

Shakes air knob.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

How many games.... on 20:03 - Feb 15 with 5591 viewskiwidale

haha well done bazzer... great bait but all too easy. How many will you catch? up to now I count 6 including this whopper from kentishdale "What a bell end! Do one!"... keep up the good work lad.

This is not the time for bickering.

How many games.... on 08:41 - Feb 16 with 5223 viewsaleanddale

Bazingabury!!

Ha ha - can't wait to see your banner - 100% it will not happen.

Worse case we finish 24th we would still stick with Hilly thank you very much!!
How many games.... on 21:47 - Feb 16 with 4929 viewsolympicdale

Haha, another classic Bazinga! Very good

Life is a game of fate.

How many games.... on 22:14 - Feb 16 with 4875 viewsFrog

This post needs very careful consideration.

Done.
How many games.... on 22:34 - Feb 16 with 4845 viewsroccydaleian

How many games.... on 22:14 - Feb 16 by Frog

This post needs very careful consideration.

Done.

Hope you are not serious!
How many games.... on 22:42 - Feb 16 with 4830 viewsFrog

How many games.... on 22:34 - Feb 16 by roccydaleian

Hope you are not serious!

Whoosh...................................
How many games.... on 22:48 - Feb 16 with 4821 viewsroccydaleian

How many games.... on 22:42 - Feb 16 by Frog

Whoosh...................................

Fair do's #caughtmeout
How many games.... on 09:48 - Feb 17 with 4619 viewsParkinsGimp

He's not going anywhere and although I dont really like the guy on a public level, he has done absolute wonders for the club. He is the most successful manager we have ever had.
I just wish he would step back a little and see the problems we have, it cant always go right for any manager, but I am disappointed with the lack of contingency plan for Done, and the glaring problem with a goalie. I dont care what anyone says Lillis is not good enough, never has been.
Kim Jong Hill has secured his future at the club for a long time. Just hope his faith in ex Baaarnsley players wanes soon , same as it did for ex Stockport players LOL
How many games.... on 10:47 - Feb 17 with 4581 viewssweetcorn

How many games.... on 09:48 - Feb 17 by ParkinsGimp

He's not going anywhere and although I dont really like the guy on a public level, he has done absolute wonders for the club. He is the most successful manager we have ever had.
I just wish he would step back a little and see the problems we have, it cant always go right for any manager, but I am disappointed with the lack of contingency plan for Done, and the glaring problem with a goalie. I dont care what anyone says Lillis is not good enough, never has been.
Kim Jong Hill has secured his future at the club for a long time. Just hope his faith in ex Baaarnsley players wanes soon , same as it did for ex Stockport players LOL

Quick question..

Do you like anything about Rochdale AFC?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

How many games.... on 11:07 - Feb 17 with 4554 viewsdingdangblue

You still banging on about Lillis? He didn't lose us the games against Scunthorpe,Fleetwood,Walsall and Peterborough any more than he didn't get us points in the games against Notts Co, Bradford, Crawley and Coventry. He's a keeper - they let in goals. De Gea should have saved Prestons goal last night - should Utd get rid? If you watch the highlights in the last 2 games its obvious we have major problems defending our left side at the minute. The 6 minutes highlights from Peterborough are comically bad with Bunney all over the place - hopefully this has been addressed with TK's arrival.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

How many games.... on 14:23 - Feb 17 with 4431 viewsDaleiLama

How many games.... on 11:07 - Feb 17 by dingdangblue

You still banging on about Lillis? He didn't lose us the games against Scunthorpe,Fleetwood,Walsall and Peterborough any more than he didn't get us points in the games against Notts Co, Bradford, Crawley and Coventry. He's a keeper - they let in goals. De Gea should have saved Prestons goal last night - should Utd get rid? If you watch the highlights in the last 2 games its obvious we have major problems defending our left side at the minute. The 6 minutes highlights from Peterborough are comically bad with Bunney all over the place - hopefully this has been addressed with TK's arrival.

I remember watching a Posh attack up their left side and thinking it looked odd, then the realisation dawned that everything that led to a chance went down their right side against our left flank. Stark.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

How many games.... on 12:37 - Nov 16 with 3774 viewsdingdangblue

Deja-vu

How many games.... on 13:41 - Nov 16 with 3680 viewsDaleiLama

How many games.... on 12:37 - Nov 16 by dingdangblue

Deja-vu

There isn't even a B-side to change the record

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

How many games.... on 16:57 - Nov 16 with 3552 viewsWhiteyBFC

Who are the ex Barnsley players you're referring to? I thought TK was yours first, and you lot rate him? Unless you mean McNulty, who I thought was doing well? Or is it RNL, the lad who never plays?

Can't be Dawson or Done from last season..

Nobody blames Keith on our forum anymore, nobody blames Rochdale. It's took me two years to sort that.

I'll have Keith back though. Do you want Little Lee in return, he's got a great powerpoint to show you....
How many games.... on 17:05 - Nov 16 with 3544 viewsmacro

Surprised that you’re agreeing with this Olympic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024