Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are any of you lucky enough? 23:54 - Jun 15 with 7966 viewsShun

To be able to have the day off work to watch the match tomorrow? Or does anyone have a generous enough boss to have it on in work? It's a no for me.
Are any of you lucky enough? on 08:53 - Jun 16 with 4268 viewsAucklandjeff

1am kick off over here in NZ :) I will be all over it......very anxious thuogh
Are any of you lucky enough? on 08:58 - Jun 16 with 4263 viewsBarryStrange

Taken the afternoon off to watch it.

If ever there was a team whose hubris and disrespect has earned them a 4-0 pasting in their Cup final it has been Wales in the run up to this.

I like Coleman but several of his players has been complete tools in the media in the last few days.
Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:07 - Jun 16 with 4245 viewsTVOS1907

Are any of you lucky enough? on 08:58 - Jun 16 by BarryStrange

Taken the afternoon off to watch it.

If ever there was a team whose hubris and disrespect has earned them a 4-0 pasting in their Cup final it has been Wales in the run up to this.

I like Coleman but several of his players has been complete tools in the media in the last few days.

It reminds me of that Sodje chap in September 2011...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:14 - Jun 16 with 4234 viewsdingdangblue

Yes, finish at 1.30 . Come on England! I remember when we played them qualifying for a tournament (Euro 2012?). We had to go Millennium stadium and everyone was saying how tough it would be ( think we went 2-0 up inside 20 mins).
Same again today please!
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 9:15]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:20 - Jun 16 with 4217 viewsParkinsGimp

Well I am my own boss so suppose I can sneak off ...unless the missus is listening :-)
Hope we can rise to the occasion and put the upstarts down once an for all, but I am a little fearful tbh.
Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:23 - Jun 16 with 4213 viewsBarryStrange

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:07 - Jun 16 by TVOS1907

It reminds me of that Sodje chap in September 2011...

Yep, a few months before you finished bottom of the division and we were comfortably in mid table if I recall.
Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:28 - Jun 16 with 4207 viewsTVOS1907

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:23 - Jun 16 by BarryStrange

Yep, a few months before you finished bottom of the division and we were comfortably in mid table if I recall.

Correct.

After a few more months you were relegated as well.

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:41 - Jun 16 with 4186 viewsBarryStrange

Quite honestly that was the least of our problems at the time.

FWIW I am expecting in the event of selling Leon Clarke that next season is going to look only marginally better on the field and just the same off it as the 2012/2013 hideousfest did.
Login to get fewer ads

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:44 - Jun 16 with 4180 viewsD_Alien

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:41 - Jun 16 by BarryStrange

FWIW I am expecting in the event of selling Leon Clarke that next season is going to look only marginally better on the field and just the same off it as the 2012/2013 hideousfest did.

hideousfest

That's a great word BS! There's armchair football fans, and there's fans that have to watch their team from behind a sofa

[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 9:45]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:49 - Jun 16 with 4156 viewsTVOS1907

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:41 - Jun 16 by BarryStrange

Do you think another club (Coventry?) will be able to afford Clarke's reported wages?

#oneofthelowestbudgetsinleague1

#apologiestolovethedaleforgoingofftopic

Are any of you lucky enough? on 09:53 - Jun 16 with 4147 viewsScunnydale

Owed a load of hours at work. Was supposed to have the whole day off but have generously agreed to come in for three hours.

Then pub.

I don't mind what the Welsh players have said in the build-up, I see it more as friendly joshing and getting their fans behind them. We all know they have some excellent players. But then there's Jazz Richards and Simon Church. Now I've said that, I might stick a couple of quid on them to score anytime.
Are any of you lucky enough? on 10:00 - Jun 16 with 4133 viewsrochedale

Shall be watching from the hotel bar in Cala en Bosch 😀

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Are any of you lucky enough? on 10:48 - Jun 16 with 4084 viewsdeeplishblue

I was given the option in watching it in the meeting room downstairs at the office - but have declined the offer as I would prefer not to lose the flexi-time.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Are any of you lucky enough? on 12:00 - Jun 16 with 3983 viewshull_dale19

We've just moved offices and we were promised the TV would be fitted in time for us to watch the match in work.

It hasn't materialised due to a delivery cock-up, so the powers that be have been kind enough to let anyone who wants to watch it leave early!

COME ON ENGLAND!
Are any of you lucky enough? on 12:05 - Jun 16 with 3975 viewsSaxonDale

Headteacher gave it the go-ahead yesterday so the whole school is watching it in the hall. That does of course mean there'll be no Mourinho knee slides from me if we score.
Are any of you lucky enough? on 12:34 - Jun 16 with 3937 viewsUSADale

9am kick off over here, took day off work and getting the train into Boston to watch with the rest of the English in Boston, first beer by 8:45.
Are any of you lucky enough? on 12:39 - Jun 16 with 3923 viewsScunnydale

Are any of you lucky enough? on 12:34 - Jun 16 by USADale

9am kick off over here, took day off work and getting the train into Boston to watch with the rest of the English in Boston, first beer by 8:45.

Remember being in Boston for the start of the 2006 World Cup. The night before we were in an Irish bar (McGanns near TD Garden possibly) and the doormen who looked like Jay and Silent Bob told us to get there early in the morning.

Irish breakfast and plenty of beers at about 7am. Great stuff!

Remember later going to 'Cheers' and trying to explain to the barman why Trinidad & Tobago drawing with Sweden was a great result.
Are any of you lucky enough? on 13:11 - Jun 16 with 3878 views1907

Sat in an English sports bar in Greece

COME ON ENGLAND
Are any of you lucky enough? on 13:17 - Jun 16 with 3868 viewsboromat

Booked it off. Also pretty anxious but that's England for you no matter who we're playing 😂

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Are any of you lucky enough? on 14:26 - Jun 16 with 3803 viewsFrog

'Working' from home..................................
Are any of you lucky enough? on 14:48 - Jun 16 with 3776 viewsonedalefan

Watching in the sun in the Algarve on Portuguese tv. Did English tv.show the Joe Hart outburst as the team's came out? Pity he didn't listen to his own words!
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 14:49]
Are any of you lucky enough? on 14:49 - Jun 16 with 3770 views1mark1

Half one finish.
Not happy, stupid free kick to give away, and poor goalkeeping even though very well taken.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Are any of you lucky enough? on 14:53 - Jun 16 with 3753 viewsmingthemerciless

The lucky ones are those in work. Awful game. How much are these on ? Harry Kane gets a free kick and puts it in row Z , Bale gets one from further out and catches joe Hart too far back on his line.

Do this lot actually want to be there ?
Are any of you lucky enough? on 14:54 - Jun 16 with 3747 views442Dale

Are any of you lucky enough? on 14:49 - Jun 16 by 1mark1

Half one finish.
Not happy, stupid free kick to give away, and poor goalkeeping even though very well taken.

Made my mind up about Hart when he let Holty beat him at the near post on the opening day in 2005.

Nothing has happened since to make me change my opinion.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Are any of you lucky enough? on 15:02 - Jun 16 with 3720 viewsDiddyDave

Half time,typical England,play all the football,but can`t score and the Taffies snaffle one from another Joe Hart cock up. Get Vardy on now Woy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024