Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Thompson 23:33 - Nov 22 with 1654 viewsdingdangblue

Superb again tonight and even being credited goals he hasn't scored to boot! Thought he deserved a thread of his own - for the right reasons - he's been excellent since he came back - lets hope it's the last we see of the haters making him a scapegoat when we lose.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joe Thompson on 23:44 - Nov 22 with 1610 viewsDaley_Lama

He is gash
RNL steals a wage
McGahey a joke of a defender
McNulty a liability
Logan fat
Tanser not fulfilling his potential
Lund dirty
Camps thinks he is better than he is
Rathbone a kid
NML no end product

Raff played ok i guess

Poll: DF in or out

Joe Thompson on 07:28 - Nov 23 with 1426 viewsaleanddale

Joe Thompson on 23:44 - Nov 22 by Daley_Lama

He is gash
RNL steals a wage
McGahey a joke of a defender
McNulty a liability
Logan fat
Tanser not fulfilling his potential
Lund dirty
Camps thinks he is better than he is
Rathbone a kid
NML no end product

Raff played ok i guess

This is why we can't get the 9 out of the pub!
Joe Thompson on 07:38 - Nov 23 with 1414 viewsDaleFan7

He played well but there were at least 5 players on the field better than him so I'm not sure why he needs his own thread.
Joe Thompson on 08:01 - Nov 23 with 1365 views1907

I do wish someone would tell the moron that sits in the main stand, just behind the away dugout, with his equally moronic, shrieking daughter that sat there for 90 minutes criticising anything and everything JT did. If I could hear it sitting behind you then I'm sure the players could as well!
Joe Thompson on 08:02 - Nov 23 with 1367 viewsKenBoon

Joe Thompson on 07:38 - Nov 23 by DaleFan7

He played well but there were at least 5 players on the field better than him so I'm not sure why he needs his own thread.

Because if he has an okay game then some people instantly have a go. He's playing well, yet some folk have a pop because he starts ahead of Davies (despite playing different roles). The lad gets praise because 1) he's earned it 2) some folk are so quick to have a go.
Joe Thompson on 08:16 - Nov 23 with 1329 views442Dale

There was valid criticism of Thompson after Bradford, it should be more than ok to do so without the whole 'scapegoat' thing appearing. Some go too far but isn't it best to ignore or point out that a poor display is just that and unnecessary abuse adds little to an argument.

He's played well the last couple of games, and for those who look to find fault it's up to them if they can't accept that. We all form our own opinion on players and there's nowt wrong with them appearing on here if they are fair.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joe Thompson on 08:37 - Nov 23 with 1286 viewsdingdangblue

Joe Thompson on 07:38 - Nov 23 by DaleFan7

Have the other 5 players had a recent thread about them 'stealing a living'? Yes we all make comments about most players,when they play well, when they have a stinker, but that thread went beyond that. A local lad who has done brilliantly becoming a professional footballer, had major health problems to overcome, and is now back and contributing to our superb season. Keep it up Joe.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Joe Thompson on 09:13 - Nov 23 with 1227 viewsDaleiLama

Joe Thompson on 08:37 - Nov 23 by dingdangblue

Have the other 5 players had a recent thread about them 'stealing a living'? Yes we all make comments about most players,when they play well, when they have a stinker, but that thread went beyond that. A local lad who has done brilliantly becoming a professional footballer, had major health problems to overcome, and is now back and contributing to our superb season. Keep it up Joe.

Hear, hear.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Thompson on 09:59 - Nov 23 with 1131 viewsDelboy

It was great in the first half to hear those in the Pearl Street chanting "Joe Thompson one of our own" it must have done the lads confidence no end of good.
Joe Thompson on 10:37 - Nov 23 with 1045 viewsToffeemanc

Joe Thompson on 09:59 - Nov 23 by Delboy

It was great in the first half to hear those in the Pearl Street chanting "Joe Thompson one of our own" it must have done the lads confidence no end of good.

Totally agree and to see Joe himself having a wry smile and laugh about it at one of our corners in the first half was great to see. A better player now than when he left and his overall game has really improved in his time away from the club.

Keep it up Joe.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Joe Thompson on 11:41 - Nov 23 with 954 viewsrochdaleriddler

I'm not his biggest fan, but I joined in the singing, and he played well. Thought camps was immense

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024